Votes: 30 30.3%
  • Astra Yanwang

Votes: 69 69.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Piat

Feb 26, 2020
try check walktrough
Ingame or reading walktrough? I'm one of those crazy lazy ass ones. I'll guess I'll keep blindly clicking everywhere.

Jokes aside, thanks for the game, ur time and effort put on it. It's quite good.

Cheers!

Reactions: LustFight

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Ingame or reading walktrough? I'm one of those crazy lazy ass ones. I'll guess I'll keep blindly clicking everywhere.

Jokes aside, thanks for the game, ur time and effort put on it. It's quite good.

Cheers!
Yeah, it's just a text one . . . but incredibly simple and easy to follow. It's included in the main folder wherever you have the game.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Piat and LustFight

LustFight

Sorrow / Joy
Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020

Cheers!
thx you!

Reactions: Piat

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
This update only had the final Sorrow storyline. The finale implies a transition to Episode 2. The rest of the storylines will continue in future updates
OK, thanks. I understood that this is only the finale for the first part of the overall story, but I couldn't tell if it was only the Sorrow finale or if there was more (non-finale) content on other paths. Thanks for the clarification.

dumbass55

Jun 23, 2019
unfortunaly not. Its forced one.
Yeah I found that out the hard way when the MC got hypnotized into watching another girl fuck his crush right in front of him. From what I've played of other routes there appears to be unavoidable lesbian content in those too, which is basically some other lesbian "heroine" constantly flirting and getting handsy with the original male protagonists love interests during flashbacks.

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
what the hell is a header error when extracting from zip
It actually doesn't matter. I got the same. If the progress bar looks pretty much finished, just click Close when you see that and then use the folder that was created during decompression. A header error doesn't affect files in the game as far as I have ever seen. Games run just fine after that.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Yeah I found that out the hard way when the MC got hypnotized into watching another girl fuck his crush right in front of him. From what I've played of other routes there appears to be unavoidable lesbian content in those too, which is basically some other lesbian "heroine" constantly flirting and getting handsy with the original male protagonists love interests during flashbacks.
I prefer Female Protagonist whitch this it not. It just an optional female portagonist only exclusive for one speific rute. And I'm truly uncoforteble without be able to choose my gender Male or Female. Cenetererd male portagonist it just make me step back from trying. Tried once but stopped too much forced male protagonist. Even if it look promising but male it cut me out whole the fan.

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I prefer Female Protagonist whitch this it not. It just an optional female portagonist only exclusive for one speific rute. And trulu uncofortly withou be able to choose my gender Male or Female. Ceneter male portagonist if just make me step back from trying. Tried once but stopped too muche forced male protagonist. Even if it look promisic but male it cut me out whole the fan.
OK, we get it. You've basically said the same thing at least three times now. :rolleyes:

Azsouth

Mar 1, 2021
we ever going to get the girls together and start having a fuck fest in paradise? Would be nice if all these routes came together and we could just all do what we have to do together instead of just picking groups and having people get killed off.

2.90 star(s) 14 Votes