Votes: 69 69.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LustFight

Sorrow / Joy
Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
this is MY taste... so don't bother.... but
if it is a "perfect society"... why are all females that damn ugly in the face??? I know it is a matter of taste... so don't mind me. But i just wanted to get this off my chest... (i am drunk right now)
To me, they're all beauties. xD
No problem, bro!

watchinglolis

Jan 12, 2021
Perhaps try handing a copy of this to a family member who is primarily an English speaker and have them attempt to play it without any input from you. Just observe their struggles and it should illuminate the difficulties in making this game and it's stories "flow". I like a lot of the imagery and the concepts portrayed with this one but navigating the stories to actually see any of that content is complicated and not intuitive. I'd feel bad if good renders and a good story failed as a game due to poor implementation.

Reactions: LustFight

LustFight

Sorrow / Joy
Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
Perhaps try handing a copy of this to a family member who is primarily an English speaker and have them attempt to play it without any input from you. Just observe their struggles and it should illuminate the difficulties in making this game and it's stories "flow". I like a lot of the imagery and the concepts portrayed with this one but navigating the stories to actually see any of that content is complicated and not intuitive. I'd feel bad if good renders and a good story failed as a game due to poor implementation.
Imagine being the main character in my game. You died and were reborn in a new world. Do you think it would be easy to understand something in a world that is completely new to you? If the whole game is a puzzle, why should the puzzle be easy and understandable? As for your suggestion to let someone close to you play, that's what I was doing. My best friends played the game. I don't want to spoiler, but they understood everything after the cutscene at the beginning of the game xD It was a surprise to me.

One more thing I wanted to add to this thread, imagine you're watching a TV series. For example, season 1, which has 12 episodes. You watched 4 episodes out of 12. Would you understand the whole show in 4 episodes?

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Unless you consider that at the beginning of each episode the player will have a choice to change his girlfriend or not.
Honestly trying to classify this game to see if I'd even want to play and information in this thread is lacking. Is this a single love interest kinda game? Harem? Manwhore and then you choose at the end? That uncertainty and my dislike of multiple protag (appreciate the clarification given in this regard) games has me on the fence about trying the game. I'm an all or nothing kinda guy when it comes to these games.

LustFight

Sorrow / Joy
Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
Honestly trying to classify this game to see if I'd even want to play and information in this thread is lacking. Is this a single love interest kinda game? Harem? Manwhore and then you choose at the end? That uncertainty and my dislike of multiple protag (appreciate the clarification given in this regard) games has me on the fence about trying the game. I'm an all or nothing kinda guy when it comes to these games.
Each storyline you go through with a certain girl, but nothing prevents you from fucking another girl in parallel.

MOZ.

Engaged Member
Jul 27, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/b3.rpy", line 745, in script
    jump lonlylove3
ScriptError: could not find label 'lonlylove3'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    jump lonlylove3
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1757, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266

Sat Apr 30 22:06:46 2022

Mar 5, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    jump lonlylove3

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    jump lonlylove3
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1757, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266

Sat Apr 30 22:06:46 2022
Im receiving this error too.

kratzst

Jul 22, 2018
OK, question about the "horror" tag.

Does this game feature terrifying monsters, jumpscares or something along those lines? few things kill my boner than a horrifying thing coming out of nowhere.

Thanks for the answers.

LilCruncho

Apr 14, 2019
Ive got a question about the female protagonist tag. I did read the description of the game and i understood that the mc is a male, but since there is a female protagonist tag, i was wondering if you can choose between playing as a male or female.

LustFight

Sorrow / Joy
Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
OK, question about the "horror" tag.

Does this game feature terrifying monsters, jumpscares or something along those lines? few things kill my boner than a horrifying thing coming out of nowhere.

Thanks for the answers.
Tagged horror only dark atmosphere, death and a couple of monsters. But there are no screamers.

LustFight

Sorrow / Joy
Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
Ive got a question about the female protagonist tag. I did read the description of the game and i understood that the mc is a male, but since there is a female protagonist tag, i was wondering if you can choose between playing as a male or female.
In update 0.7 a female protagonist will be available.

• Angry
Reactions: EJW
2.90 star(s) 14 Votes