• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LustFight

Sorrow / Joy
Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
The poll options include:

"Yeah, he's good." and "No, he's bad."

In English, "he" would not be used this way. The proper word would be "it".

I am truly not saying this to insult you or your game, I am just saying the poll options themselves provide an answer to your question. And I am sure it will improve with the help of your community.

Language is not easy.
Thank you, I have no doubt that sooner or later, thanks to the combined forces of the community, English will be perfect.

Reactions: Erotica Biblion
Jun 20, 2018
Thank you, I have no doubt that sooner or later, thanks to the combined forces of the community, English will be perfect.
And you will actually make the fixes. In contrast, there are many AAA games by French developers that are full of English sentences that I only understand because I also speak French! So you are making more of an effort than them.

• Love
Reactions: LustFight

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
In the course of the game you will be given the choice to play as a man or a woman, you start 100% for a man.
So you saing ther no gonna be 2 protagonist for the same story? Choose your gender I mean select from the intro the game which we can't bigun our adventure for whole game. But if you mean there gonna be only 1 protagonist: that mean male portagonist with female portagonist as side character as optional. In that case I'm not intrested playing this whole game as male protagonist without choose my gender from the begining.

LustFight

Sorrow / Joy
Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
So you saing ther no gonna be 2 protagonist for the same story? Choose your gender I mean select from the intro the game which we can't bigun our adventure for whole game. But if you mean there gonna be only 1 protagonist: that mean male portagonist with female portagonist as side character as optional. In that case I'm not intrested playing this whole game as male protagonist without choose my gender from the begining.
You can't choose a female protagonist at the beginning of the game. You can choose later.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
You can't choose a female protagonist at the beginning of the game. You can choose later.
Sorry. I prefer play from the begining of the game with female protagonist. Good luck. I had posted about it asking just male protagonist focusing kind of game. Not interested to play female later on, due the fact I don't like been forced to play as male protagonist. Not for me and good luck.

Last edited:

LustFight

Sorrow / Joy
Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
Sorry. I prefer play from the begining of the game with female protagonist. Good luck. post about it just male protagonist focusing kind of game. Not interested to play female later on, due the fact I cdon't liek been forced play as male protagonist. Not for me and good luck.
Thx you!

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
This has to be the most unnecessarily complicated game on this website ... Why is there 25 billion different routes instead of one or two general ones that introduces all characters well and go into details for each of them as time passes ? What we have right now is just a mess. This is update 0.6 yet it feels like there is much less content than most 0.1 versions posted on the website. The only redeeming points are the image quality and girls. But please for the love of god fix the lighting in the whole game. Some images and animations feel like there are LED lights with 5 million lumen around the scene ...

LustFight

Sorrow / Joy
Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
Why is there 25 billion different routes instead of one or two general ones that introduces all characters well and go into details for each of them as time passes ?
Why do I have to do what everyone else does? Why do I have to destroy huge parts of the story for the sake of shortening storylines? I don't want my project, which I love so much, to become like anything else on this site.

What we have right now is just a mess.
Part of it I can agree with, I understand that some percentage of people, consider what's going on in the game to be a mess. And that's okay, because Episode 1 isn't even half finished yet and the person who reads changelog and my page on patreon is well aware of this.

This is update 0.6 yet it feels like there is much less content than most 0.1 versions posted on the website.
Maybe because the release of the game with version 0.1 is almost the biggest update in the history of the game? So that people at least have something to play at the beginning of the journey. Since when is 250+ renders and 15+ animations not enough? I can understand it being less than it was in update 0.5. But that's due to the fact that the storyline with Lonly existed before and had a lot of content.

The only redeeming points are the image quality and girls.
Thank you! I'm trying in that direction and trying to improve them.

But please for the love of god fix the lighting in the whole game. Some images and animations feel like there are LED lights with 5 million lumen around the scene ...
I am perfectly happy with the quality of lighting in my renders and animations, I do not see this problem.

Reactions: HathgarNiche

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
The poll options include:

"Yeah, he's good." and "No, he's bad."

In English, "he" would not be used this way. The proper word would be "it".
I was pretty sure the question asked if the person doing the translations was doing a good or bad job. In that case, the subject of the question was indeed a person and not a thing. Going back, I guess I misread it. Meh. Doesn't matter, though. Grammatically, the sentences were all still correct, even if the subject reference was mixed up.
BTW, I would hope it isn't just English that "he" refers to a person and "it" refers to a thing. Otherwise, other languages refer to people as objects, which is frowned upon by many Westerners. lol

Last edited:

LustFight

Sorrow / Joy
Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
I was pretty sure the question asked if the person doing the translations was doing a good or bad job. In that case, the subject of the question was indeed a person and not a thing. Going back, I guess I misread it. Meh. Doesn't matter, though. Grammatically, the sentences were all still correct, even if the subject reference was mixed up.
BTW, I would hope it isn't just English that "he" refers to a person and "it" refers to a thing. Otherwise, other languages refer to people as objects, which is frowned upon by many Westerners. lol
Actually I just wanted to know how people feel about the new translation in this update. But since my English is bad, I just threw these phrases into the translator from my language to English and copied what came out... xD I didn't know that these phrases might not be correct.

sdawg1234

Dec 1, 2019
I just started this game and only played 1 part of it which was going into the cave I believe meeting the guy with the hat and the Inferno girl. So the question I have is did I read it right and did it say that I have to wait until version .99 before progressing that or will these characters be part of the game moving forward?

LustFight

Sorrow / Joy
Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
I just started this game and only played 1 part of it which was going into the cave I believe meeting the guy with the hat and the Inferno girl. So the question I have is did I read it right and did it say that I have to wait until version .99 before progressing that or will these characters be part of the game moving forward?
In version 0.99 the finale of this storyline will appear

zainon

Jan 27, 2021
how many routes are there?

i really need guidline on how to start every route. so far i got destruction since i just started.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Actually I just wanted to know how people feel about the new translation in this update. But since my English is bad, I just threw these phrases into the translator from my language to English and copied what came out... xD I didn't know that these phrases might not be correct.
I assume your response is to the other comment that I was responding to, because I am not the one who said it was incorrect. And nothing I said had anything to do with your reasoning for the questions. I was simply telling the other commenter the grammar quality wasn't bad enough to matter.

Specter2470

Aug 12, 2019
An English translation update was added today, but it's not complete. In the future, the rest will be added and corrections to the existing one will be made.
I've been playing the game for a bit now and I have to say the English translation is SO MUCH BETTER!!
Now I am enjoying myself, and I'm enjoying the game, too.
Thank you for letting me know about the updated translation - I look forward to more in your game.
Keep up the great work!

• Red Heart

LustFight

Sorrow / Joy
Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
I've been playing the game for a bit now and I have to say the English translation is SO MUCH BETTER!!
Now I am enjoying myself, and I'm enjoying the game, too.
Thank you for letting me know about the updated translation - I look forward to more in your game.
Keep up the great work!
Thank you! I'll keep trying.

2.90 star(s) 14 Votes