• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Who do you like best in the prologue?

• Rafflesia Yudi

Votes: 30 30.3%
  • Astra Yanwang

Votes: 69 69.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Oboe

Nov 17, 2019
Issue in Linux; any fix?

Code:
 Error of failed request:  BadValue (integer parameter out of range for operation)
  Major opcode of failed request:  154 (GLX)
  Minor opcode of failed request:  3 (X_GLXCreateContext)
  Value in failed request:  0x0
  Serial number of failed request:  97
  Current serial number in output stream:  98

Reactions: LustFight

LustFight

Sorrow / Joy
Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
Issue in Linux; any fix?

Code:
Error of failed request:  BadValue (integer parameter out of range for operation)
  Major opcode of failed request:  154 (GLX)
  Minor opcode of failed request:  3 (X_GLXCreateContext)
  Value in failed request:  0x0
  Serial number of failed request:  97
  Current serial number in output stream:  98
I'll fix it in the next update

Reactions: Oboe

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Not sure who is voting that the English is fine... because it's really not good. It made the game unplayable for me. I tried a few different places on the map and just shut it down.

It's an amazing effort, but the dialogue takes me out of the story.

• Sad
Reactions: EZ8lt and LustFight

LustFight

Sorrow / Joy
Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
Not sure who is voting that the English is fine... because it's really not good. It made the game unplayable for me. I tried a few different places on the map and just shut it down.

It's an amazing effort, but the dialogue takes me out of the story.
Can you give me any examples so I can understand what I need to work with? Or somehow explain

Reactions: SteelyDan14

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Sorry... I didn't mean to come across too harsh. Your production really is amazing and I don't want to detract from your game so I sent you a PM with an example. It's just I think you posted that poll with the intention of getting honest feedback and I just don't think it's fair to you because those 42 people who say it's fine are wrong. Either they are not native speakers or they don't really care about the dialogue.

LustFight

Sorrow / Joy
Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
Sorry... I didn't mean to come across too harsh. Your production really is amazing and I don't want to detract from your game so I sent you a PM with an example. It's just I think you posted that poll with the intention of getting honest feedback and I just don't think it's fair to you because those 42 people who say it's fine are wrong. Either they are not native speakers or they don't really care about the dialogue.
It's okay! I'll keep improving English in the game until it's flawless! I don't know when that will happen, but I know it will be inevitable. Thanks again! <3

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
I wish the game had a single protagonist. I really disslike games with multiple protagonists since I don't play games with female protagonist so half of the content is gone for me from the start. Is it forced to play as female protagonist or you just choose your protagonist from the start and you can play the game only as male protagonist? If it's the second one, I would like to try the game since it looks promising

LustFight

Sorrow / Joy
Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
I wish the game had a single protagonist. I really disslike games with multiple protagonists since I don't play games with female protagonist so half of the content is gone for me from the start. Is it forced to play as female protagonist or you just choose your protagonist from the start and you can play the game only as male protagonist? If it's the second one, I would like to try the game since it looks promising
At this point in the game there is only one protagonist. In the future, the player will be given the choice to continue playing as him or play as a female character

Reactions: HathgarNiche

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Sorrow [v0.6] [LustFight] crunched

Original Size Win / Compressed Size PC*: 2,37 GB / 374 MB - Sorrow-0.6-pc-crunched.zip
Original Size Mac / Compressed Size Mac: 2,33 GB / 339 MB - Sorrow-0.6-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

LustFight

Sorrow / Joy
Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
Sorrow [v0.6] [LustFight] crunched

Original Size Win / Compressed Size PC*: 2,37 GB / 374 MB - Sorrow-0.6-pc-crunched.zip
Original Size Mac / Compressed Size Mac: 2,33 GB / 339 MB - Sorrow-0.6-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): Workupload - Pixeldrain - Gofile

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) -
thx you <3

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
At this point in the game there is only one protagonist. In the future, the player will be given the choice to continue playing as him or play as a female character
Wow great news! I would test it out as soon as I can. Thanks for the info <3

• Red Heart

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
What do you think of the English translation in the new update?
  • Yeah, he's good.
  • Fine
  • Difficult, but okay.
  • No, he's bad.
I haven't even downloaded the game, yet, but this poll question about the translation doesn't give me high hopes that the translation is good. In English, a "translation" is not masculine or feminine, so it's not referred to as a "he" or a "she". Therefore, the responses should be "Yeah, it's good." or "No, it's bad."

LustFight

Sorrow / Joy
Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
I haven't even downloaded the game, yet, but this poll question about the translation doesn't give me high hopes that the translation is good. In English, a "translation" is not masculine or feminine, so it's not referred to as a "he" or a "she". Therefore, the responses should be "Yeah, it's good." or "No, it's bad."
Thanks for the correction. I don't translate the game.

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
Out of curiosity, could you answer these three questions (assuming it's not a problem with spoilers)?

1) Does the female character have a presence in the story beforehand, or does she get introduced shortly before you can potentially play as her?

2) If she is around for a bit before you can play as her, is she someone the male protagonist has potentially slept with previously (or can still romance after)? Or are the two potential leads mostly separate or platonic?

3) If you do choose to play as the female character, will she have a potential lesbian path, or is she inevitably forced to have sex with men?

Just curious, because some people are potentially bothered by the idea of essentially "sleeping with yourself", and don't really like having one player-controlled character romance another player-controlled character (this is the reason Telltale Games cited for why you couldn't pursue a relationship between the two main characters you play as in Tales From the Borderlands).

LustFight

Sorrow / Joy
Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
Out of curiosity, could you answer these three questions (assuming it's not a problem with spoilers)?

1) Does the female character have a presence in the story beforehand, or does she get introduced shortly before you can potentially play as her?

2) If she is around for a bit before you can play as her, is she someone the male protagonist has potentially slept with previously (or can still romance after)? Or are the two potential leads mostly separate or platonic?

3) If you do choose to play as the female character, will she have a potential lesbian path, or is she inevitably forced to have sex with men?

Just curious, because some people are potentially bothered by the idea of essentially "sleeping with yourself", and don't really like having one player-controlled character romance another player-controlled character (this is the reason Telltale Games cited for why you couldn't pursue a relationship between the two main characters you play as in Tales From the Borderlands).
1) She's already in the game, but I didn't specify that the female character would be 1
2) The main thing is that the hero has not slept with her before. Theoretically, he could have slept with her in the future, but only the plot of the game in the future can answer this question for sure. (I'm trying to sound cryptic so I don't accidentally say spoiler xD)
3) In fact, I've only considered the lesbian walkthrough option, but I haven't looked at it 100% yet, only 99% so far.

Reactions: Gigalomaniac
2.90 star(s) 14 Votes