Votes: 30 30.3%
  • Astra Yanwang

Votes: 69 69.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Game start, trying the forest and the lake, and then the area to the left gives an error.

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 331, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 662, in main
run(restart)
File "renpy/main.py", line 148, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "renpy/execution.py", line 922, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/map1.rpy", line 686, in script
"Nobody\'s here"
File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'b05'.

While running game code:
"Nobody\'s here"

Reactions: LustFight

LustFight

Sorrow / Joy
Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
Game start, trying the forest and the lake, and then the area to the left gives an error.

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 331, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 662, in main
run(restart)
File "renpy/main.py", line 148, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "renpy/execution.py", line 922, in run_context
context.run()
"Nobody\'s here"
File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

While running game code:
"Nobody\'s here"
Is this a compressed version? I'm fine, I just took this route

BigPoppaLoppa

Jun 29, 2020
Renders look amazing but after I got to the chick in the purple suit I stopped looking through the previews and went to install it but their's no Android links and it claims it's available for Android too. Any help?

LustFight

Sorrow / Joy
Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
Renders look amazing but after I got to the chick in the purple suit I stopped looking through the previews and went to install it but their's no Android links and it claims it's available for Android too. Any help?
Ouch, This is a recording from a previous version, no one has made an android version for this one yet :(

Reactions: BigPoppaLoppa

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
At this point in the game there is only one protagonist. In the future, the player will be given the choice to continue playing as him or play as a female character
Wait? So, if I understod it right. If we start the game from the begining (new game) we had the option to pick our gender female or male. with "continue playing as him" mean you giving him the power to turn into a woman genderswap or you mean the we can play the as female protagoist from point intro to the end of the game withou swapping around no imeersion breakigng? I kinda lost here.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Haven't played this game, but I will say as a word of advice that if the poll asking about the quality of the English translation is itself in broken English, that says something about the translation…
"What do you think of the English translation in the new update?"

What about this sentence is incorrect? I'd love to hear that one. English is my first language. It sounds pretty accurate, to me. The game's translation is better than average, though it isn't perfect. This question, however, isn't worded incorrectly, from what I can tell.
You ended a complete sentence with an ellipsis, instead of a period. Maybe your own English is broken. lol

LustFight

Sorrow / Joy
Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
Wait? So, if I understod it right. If we start the game from the begining (new game) we had the option to pick our gender female or male. with "continue playing as him" mean you giving him the power to turn into a woman genderswap or you mean the we can play the as female protagoist from point intro to the end of the game withou swapping around no imeersion breakigng? I kinda lost here.
In the course of the game you will be given the choice to play as a man or a woman, you start 100% for a man.

LustFight

Sorrow / Joy
Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
Haven't played this game, but I will say as a word of advice that if the poll asking about the quality of the English translation is itself in broken English, that says something about the translation…
What do you mean by that? It's not my fault I wasn't born in America or England. I wish I had native English so everyone could understand 100% of the text, but unfortunately I have to update the translation of the game at a small pace with the help of English-speaking people.

Jun 20, 2018
"What do you think of the English translation in the new update?"

What about this sentence is incorrect? I'd love to hear that one. English is my first language. It sounds pretty accurate, to me. The game's translation is better than average, though it isn't perfect. This question, however, isn't worded incorrectly, from what I can tell.
You ended a complete sentence with an ellipsis, instead of a period. Maybe your own English is broken. lol
The poll options include:

"Yeah, he's good." and "No, he's bad."

In English, "he" would not be used this way. The proper word would be "it".

What do you mean by that? It's not my fault I wasn't born in America or England. I wish I had native English so everyone could understand 100% of the text, but unfortunately I have to update the translation of the game at a small pace with the help of English-speaking people.
I am truly not saying this to insult you or your game, I am just saying the poll options themselves provide an answer to your question. And I am sure it will improve with the help of your community.

Language is not easy.

• Red Heart
2.90 star(s) 14 Votes