3.40 star(s) 10 Votes

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Thought it was a glitch that the game ended so early after my save started a new game and nope just a short update that's all sad which I very much like this game was hoping for more it was just date with girl then open door then end of the current version :FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan:

xrayman2k4

Jun 10, 2017
Edit 24/08/2018:
v0.5.5 doesn't contain that much of an update, I'll update the guide when the game reaches v0.6 .
I've not seen this game before. It was fun, however, it desperately needs a copy editor :(

@Qleaf I made a start updating your PDF as your time is better served on your other great walkthroughs - it was only a quick copy/paste/save job :) Hope you don't mind?

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
I've not seen this game before. It was fun, however, it desperately needs a copy editor :(

@Qleaf I made a start updating your PDF as your time is better served on your other great walkthroughs - it was only a quick copy/paste/save job :) Hope you don't mind?
Thanks, it doesn't require much work but I was too lazy :p anyways thanks for that!
PS: I updated the guide and added the end points for each release I recall (Starting from version 3)

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Not a bad thing going on here, mc is not the standard douchey max clone. For a right choice/wrong choice game it wasn't boring. Just playing through you will notice renders and animation have improved a bit too, which is always nice to see.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Definitely one to watch and if the dev keeps improving, like he has been, it could end up being really great.

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
Damn this game is good, after playing so many shitty titles lately I almost gave up hope on finding a jewel in the rough but thankfuly I think I hit the jackpot this time, this one is very simple but original at the same time, it doesn't pretend to be something else "Oh but you don't understand, I prioritize the story erotic content can come later people love to be blueballed, what did you say now? You're an ignorant ape and a hater..." Oh fuck off will you? Now this right here is why people subbed to f95 in the first place. Kudos to the dev

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
This game really miss an option to not use your power. The fuck, I have no intention to let this fucking bitchy witch use my energy as her fountain of youth :mad:

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
Hmmm, literally a few mins long update ... with two choices ... i'm sorry, i was expecting nothing, but I got less than nothing ... that was really really very short ... still great game and quite a fine update, but still short...

Brokenbob

Aug 16, 2017
So far I have enjoyed it and am eagerly awaiting someone to up v0.6 which was released to tier 4 patreons on the 3rd.

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Soul Of The Paintings [v0.6] [TiDeMooN] - Original Size: 1.28GB

Download PC (246MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

fenixblack

Oct 22, 2017
Sorry but this gets worse every update. No real action with the main girl in the last two updates, that's just a total bummer. Besides that, they were maybe 2 or 3 minutes long anyway

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Yep, it is very short and Alex came out of no where. Don't remember any back story for her. Also this is quickly turning into nothing more than a sexfest with very little story. Anyway, my sister (Alex) is now in town.

Reactions: Arcane666
3.40 star(s) 10 Votes