3.40 star(s) 10 Votes

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Not really. Iirc there is only one or 2 girls which you can fuck and no, not the girl with the cat ears. I think the best you could get from her is undressing her in her sleep and/or a kiss. Overall since its abandoned now and even if its v0.9 there is next to no contend in this game.
I don't think "next to no" content is an accurate assessment. If you go to art class, after the first few visits you almost always have sex. You can have sex with the sister. You can have sex with the hellion in the shower. You can have sex with the landlady. I would hardly classify this as "next to no".

Reactions: Haast

Arsalan rafiq

Jan 4, 2021
Actually, yes there will only be 2 updates till it's finished. But we won't stop here, it's only one game and it's been going on for a year and a half, it was always planned to get to V1.0 and end, we are trying our best to make an awesome ending.
After we finish this one we are going to put all of our focus and experience on Roommate From Hell (which is our second game focused more on demonic creatures (hot demonic girls :p)) making it even better that Soul of the paintings.
Thanks for supporting and enjoying our games :D
Hey i just played this game today i liked the story line but why there is no update since 2019 i wnat to know what happens nedt please reply

Pezzo

MP-40 Enjoyer
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 8, 2017
Hey i just played this game today i liked the story line but why there is no update since 2019 i wnat to know what happens nedt please reply
You seem to be new here so let me explain. When a game is having the yellow tag "Abandonned" it means the game hasnt been updated on Patreon or here for more than 6 months, meaning it's a dead game.

However, if you see a blue tag "On-Hold" it means the game is paused to a later date with a chance of starting development again.

akiostein

Aug 9, 2021
always like this. every time I play a good game for the first time and wait for the latest update.. and after waiting it ends up being abandoned. looks like god is testing me

Reactions: hm4steve

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
always like this. every time I play a good game for the first time and wait for the latest update.. and after waiting it ends up being abandoned. looks like god is testing me
I mean, this was marked as abandoned 2 years ago, so I guess you just missed the change and never got back around to this until recently.

Reactions: ubblesnop

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
Actually, yes there will only be 2 updates till it's finished. But we won't stop here, it's only one game and it's been going on for a year and a half, it was always planned to get to V1.0 and end, we are trying our best to make an awesome ending.
After we finish this one we are going to put all of our focus and experience on Roommate From Hell (which is our second game focused more on demonic creatures (hot demonic girls :p)) making it even better that Soul of the paintings.
Thanks for supporting and enjoying our games :D
Still miss this game.

3.40 star(s) 10 Votes