3.40 star(s) 10 Votes

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I can be wrong, but for me, it was the premise of what the game will become ; a bother and a sister sharing the girls. Therefore, it doesn't mater this much which one act first, simply because the girl will always be for both of them.
But I fully understand your point of view. It wasn't necessarily the best way to present it. Simply adding a, "for him", after the, "I'll do it", would have changed a lot of things.

Perhaps have I play too much games already, but it don't bother me this much. For me she isn't the protagonist, just another character that time to time I have to control.
But once again I got your point, and I understand that it can be confusing at least. Especially if you aren't more than that into female MC.

+1 on this one. While still having a good amount of content, in regard of the CG, this update felt particularly empty.
Don't get me wrong: I'm not upset or frustrated at all, either with this discussion or the game itself. I'm still really liking the game. I hope it didn't come across as a rant or anything; I've been enjoying our discussions, too. :)
The sister "knows" that the MC loves Kylie, and is trying his best to keep away from her because he is afraid the power will be used on her. But the sister says that if the MC isn't going to act? How is he suppose to act? He can't go to her because of what the witch wants.
This was what I was trying to say; sorry that I didn't clearly express it before. If it were just a case of the MC being too spineless to move things forward with a LI, I wouldn't have a problem with the sister saying anything. He has no claim on Kylie if he's not willing to put himself out there. But in this extreme circumstance where moving forward with Kylie means killing her, I don't think the sister should've thought like that. She knows the reason the MC hasn't done anything, so she should be understanding.

If it were my own sister and I felt like she was always flirting with my girlfriends, especially if it felt like she might potentially steal them, I would love talking with her on the phone but never seeing her IRL. That may sound heartless, but it's fact. If I were in love, I wouldn't want anyone, especially family, trying to take my lover away from me.

And I wasn't trying to say there was NTR; I was saying that it felt like some kind of grey area in the middle, and initially for me it wasn't pleasant.
I fail to see how it can be bad that all the girls in my harem start to be intimate with my sister...
Don't you want them to be happy ? Don't you want them to slowly open to bisexuality ? Don't you want them to accept an open relationship with you ? Don't you want them to eat each other out while you take turn in their pussies and asses ?

But, more than all this, don't you want them to continue to accept your dick once you'll get ride of the curse ? Because right now, most of them would just reject you, they aren't "corrupted" enough yet. It's the sister opening their mind that will do this, in the same time than helping you to definitively be ride of the curse at the end.
I actually agree with you on many of the benefits of the sister's involvement. (I'm neutral on the bisexuality part; I'm fine either way.) I'm not sure I see the sister's involvement necessarily as a catalyst to all of the girls eventually accepting the MC after the curse is gone; it's possible but not a foregone conclusion. It could be a good thing.

Now that things have shifted in the game, I'll probably be more OK with things moving forward. This particular release, however, was a big surprise — and I'm not sure whether it was good or bad.

Reactions: anne O'nymous

Radriewyn

Jul 19, 2017
I can be wrong, but for me, it was the premise of what the game will become ; a bother and a sister sharing the girls. Therefore, it doesn't mater this much which one act first, simply because the girl will always be for both of them.
But I fully understand your point of view. It wasn't necessarily the best way to present it. Simply adding a, "for him", after the, "I'll do it", would have changed a lot of things.
It seems that is how the game is going now, but before the sister showed up and originally it was just the MC only. Now it might be going the way you think. As far as what Alex says, yes it would have been better in the long run.

Perhaps have I play too much games already, but it don't bother me this much. For me she isn't the protagonist, just another character that time to time I have to control.
But once again I got your point, and I understand that it can be confusing at least. Especially if you aren't more than that into female MC.
If it was mentioned sooner that it was going to take that turn, then it wouldn't have been a surprise that it happened. I don't normally mind playing games that have female protag, this one just kind of threw me off a bit, maybe it was the way it was implemented, like a "Here I come to wreck the day and have sex with everyone you care about" not sure though. LOL.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
If it was mentioned sooner that it was going to take that turn, then it wouldn't have been a surprise that it happened. I don't normally mind playing games that have female protag, this one just kind of threw me off a bit, maybe it was the way it was implemented, like a "Here I come to wreck the day and have sex with everyone you care about" not sure though. LOL.
And dont forget jump Kylie the girl the MC is in love with and willing to die for instead of hurting her. For me that was the straw that broke the camels back.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
If it was mentioned sooner that it was going to take that turn, then it wouldn't have been a surprise that it happened.
Yeah, I understand. And in top of that, it's a character introduced late in the story. If she was here from the start, it would have perhaps be easier to deal with the change.

[...] I hope it didn't come across as a rant or anything;
To be honest, it looked a little like this at first. But to be completely honest, it's surely due to the two other answers before yours, that placed me on the wrong set of mind.
Anyway, like I said, it was "at first", it didn't stay long.

She knows the reason the MC hasn't done anything, so she should be understanding.
I think that it's more a due to the skill of the writer than anything else. But once again, I perhaps have played to much games and indulge a little to much when the writing is average.

I actually agree with you on many of the benefits of the sister's involvement. (I'm neutral on the bisexuality part; I'm fine either way.) I'm not sure I see the sister's involvement necessarily as a catalyst to all of the girls eventually accepting the MC after the curse is gone; it's possible but not a foregone conclusion. It could be a good thing.
Honestly I don't know for sure ; after all I'm just a player like everyone else, and as far as I know I can't read dev's mind :)
It's either to help with the girls, or to help against the witch ; perhaps both. For me, it feel more logical that the girls stop going this far once the power isn't here anymore, unless they are corrupted... let's say "from both side". But it's "for me"...

This particular release, however, was a big surprise — and I'm not sure whether it was good or bad.
Good because the main plot really advanced, and bad because it also ended in a dead end since the witch have her book back. Good because there's now a real antagonist, and bad because there were so few content.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
@anne_O’nymous, it’s fascinating to observe such a heap of projection. You are accusing other people of ranting. You are accusing other people of ranting. You are accusing other people of ranting.

You gave a series of rhetorical, leading, and hostile questions in which you suggested that there’s a deficiency with all of us who do not share your feelings on an issue. Your post was, somewhat accurately, criticized for ”stupidity,” but I think a more accurate term would be “sexual bigotry.” I apologize for the obnoxious thing I’m about to do, in order to demonstrate the form of disingenuous rhetoric you engaged in.

Don’t you realize that questions can make an argument, even a false one? Do you see how questions, when asked from a place of bad faith, can be misleading or aggressive? Have you stopped beating your wife yet? Don’t you feel an emotion I want you to feel, couched in terms that make it sound positive, in order to imply — by intent — that to feel otherwise is a defect?

You’ve also peppered your replies with direct personal attacks.

You gave this dishonest reply to someone else: “You have all right to express your disliking for what the game become, but when I express my liking, I should just have shut the fuck up because I'm not you...” Which is a hostile and deliberate misreading of what had gone before. Others expressed their dislike; you ranted (with misleading questions) and made the point that they were wrong to feel different from you. Now when the (many) people you attacked for not liking something you like have said they have the right to like or dislike what they do, you pretend they attacked you.

Dude: the only person attacking anyone for their preferences on this thread is you.

You have done so repeatedly, and you have falsely claimed to be getting attacked and ranted against when people have come on to defend themselves against your repeated arguments that they have no right to feel what they feel.

Everyone else has been responding to your attacks. No one has come at you unfairly.

Half of what I said was questions, while the other half was an explanation about why the game take this turn... None of this was near to the stupidity you describe.

It's you who decided to take personally a diverging opinion, and then to enforce your right to be different (which was denied at no time)...

To be honest, it looked a little like [a rant] at first. But to be completely honest, it's surely due to the two other answers before yours, that placed me on the wrong set of mind.

• Love
Reactions: frozenfeet

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
You gave a series of rhetorical, leading, and hostile questions in which you suggested that there’s a deficiency with all of us who do not share your feelings on an issue.
And obviously, the problem can't be your reading...

Now when the (many) people you attacked for not liking something you like [...]
If effectively I attacked "(many) people", and apparently did it on purpose because they didn't share my point of view, why did we had, one of them and me, an interesting and peaceful exchange ?

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
This game started as one thing and seems to be ending as something different altogether. If this brother sister women sharing was always planned then you really shouldve introduced the sister right away when the game started. The way she pops out of nowhere and do all this stuff can be unpleasant to some people.

And for a game that has "The game evolves around your choices" in overview there really aren't many choices in second half of it.

Greily

Mar 4, 2018
Just trying this out for the first time, can I expect more...humor from the narrator like the opening argument? I mean, it seems interesting but not worth being railroaded into petty arguments with The Voice in the Sky.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
This is not a complaint or an indorsment just an opinion.
You say the sister was planned from the start and they were always ment to share the girls, I won't argue with that it may be so but then if it is so you really shouldn't of introduced the game on OP as so" You are a young man living alone in the city with no job, and you decide to take a turn on your life. The game evolves around your choices, which depending on them, will give you different scenes, outcomes, possibilities with the girls of the story. "
There is no hint or indication in that introduction of a possible female protag let alone his sister.
thats if you even plan to make her a mc with choices.
I like many I suspect read that description before considering if to download and try a game or not even before looking at tags.
I suspect not can't be 100% sure but female Protag wasn't in the tags till the introduction of the sister anyway.
By which time a lot of players will be some what invested for want of a better word with a male MC.
So its not so suprising that some players have had the reaction they have to the sudden apearance of one/her.
However as we sofar don't control any desisions involving her I would argue she is not a Protag/MC but just another character in the MC's game admitedly one we get to watch away from the MC but still just a character in his life.
I don't really like playing mutiple MC's in a game I can't sympathise with more than one MC at a time sorry but that just me.
And I won't play the female MC because the choice's are always the same no point picking an option to avoid getting fucked even if there is one because then its not a sex game.
So you always pick the option that gets her fucked and the only diffrence is in the choice's of how she gets fucked and by who she gets fuck and by how many she is fucked and if it was or wasn't her choice to get fucked. <------ (female protag game in a nutshell).
I still like this game and will hopefully continue to storrys interesting the English is more than passible.
the only puzzle I have is how'd the witch get the f-kin book lol.
Just Sayin

ponny

Apr 30, 2017
I really wish the dev would either put this one or room mate from hell on hold. It seems like both or getting worse because they are trying to divide time between the two. I use to love this one, but the more they update the worse it gets. When it goes from good story with some sex scenes to little to no story with lots of sex scenes and also changing the protag doesn't sit well in my opinion. On top of mistakes in which character says what, hell it is even getting so bad that some of the chars looked different (imho worse) from what they looked like at the beginning. This used to be a consistent update in story and chars, now it has taken a nose dive on both fronts.
Amen to that! The game from its beginning had some potential to be a good game. Nowadays the game is not worth of downloading because you wait two months plus for an update and in the end you´ll get five minutes content with some sex scenes with no emotions and dull script as a cherry on the top.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Mathew joe

Haven't played it in a bit but my guess would be that it's there because of the mother/daughter that lives in the apartment complex who is also his landlord.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Incest tag? What is the incest here??
Mathew joe

Haven't played it in a bit but my guess would be that it's there because of the mother/daughter that lives in the apartment complex who is also his landlord.
Later into the game, the MC's sister, Alex, visits. After explaining the curse, the MC also mentions that if he sleeps with someone with whom he's in love (i.e., Kylie), she'll die so the witch can be reborn. To help prevent that, Alex sleeps with him to help him eliminate some of his lust.

Reactions: Fapmaister
3.40 star(s) 10 Votes