3.40 star(s) 10 Votes

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
It was previously listed as a January 2020 release. We'll see if it's delayed again; if not, the final version of the game should be released soon. From TiDeMooN's Patreon page:

Soul-of-the-Paintings Final Release.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: Vegeta

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Do you guys want me to continue Qleaf's walkthrough for this game? Not saying I will for sure just gauging interest?

Reactions: patrickB

mraka

Jun 4, 2017
So, this game is official dead now?
3 months over realese date and not a word from the creator... :(

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
So, this game is official dead now?
3 months over realese date and not a word from the creator... :(
It's not looking good devs other game was just marked abandoned I'd imagine this one is next. No idea what's going on with the dev either no new posts since Feb.

• Sad
Reactions: E.l.l.0 and Dyhart

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
It's not looking good devs other game was just marked abandoned I'd imagine this one is next. No idea what's going on with the dev either no new posts since Feb.
They're still lurking on the site tho cuz their user info shows they were last seen this morning which just makes the radio silence stranger

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
They're still lurking on the site tho cuz their user info shows they were last seen this morning which just makes the radio silence stranger
Lets just hope that they haven't given up on either game and the productions are still going.

Reactions: E.l.l.0

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Added the abandoned tag due to over 5 months of radio silence.

• Sad
Reactions: E.l.l.0 and lTTMl

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Damn, BOTH their games? That really sucks. I kinda liked roomate from hell...well before It became point and click. And this game was kinda interesting. Probably really best to concentrate on one game at a time.

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
Such a shame. By the way, I looked at the dev's page on here and they were here ealier this morning. So I guess that is that. Removing from watch list.

Reactions: PeteHanson

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
any console cheats for lust and all that?
ive tried everything i could think of r_zoelust= or zoelust or zoe_lust so on and to no avail

Reactions: Henry73au

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Is what is here worth it for a new player? I really only care about content with the girl in the second preview, with the cat eat headband thing.

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
Is what is here worth it for a new player? I really only care about content with the girl in the second preview, with the cat eat headband thing.
Not really. Iirc there is only one or 2 girls which you can fuck and no, not the girl with the cat ears. I think the best you could get from her is undressing her in her sleep and/or a kiss. Overall since its abandoned now and even if its v0.9 there is next to no contend in this game.

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
I don't think it's a good idea to get invested in a fame that's been marked abandoned (except in very specific instances) but that's your call. The game was nearing completion when the dev stopped updating. I'm not sure what game the previous poster was playing, but the game I recall had plenty of sex with plenty of girls including the one you indicated.

3.40 star(s) 10 Votes