4.40 star(s) 20 Votes

TanyaC

May 11, 2022
Developer: ThatWasHo
The game had everything to be great, but listening to the audio without knowing English is a shame.... I could have also put subtitles in the narration, at least when you see the subtitles you can understand a little.... I was totally lost without understanding anything about it. audio narration.:sick:

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
(C:\Users\...\AppData\LocalLow\ThatWasHot\Soulgasm_PA)
This isn't a complaint against this developer, but against the entire video game as a whole, from the solo indie dev to the giant corps: why the hell aren't save locations standardized? Sometimes they're in the install folder, sometimes they're in My Documents, sometimes they're in My Documents\My Games, sometimes they're in one of the three goddamn appdata folders. Sometimes they're nowhere, and you have to edit the registry.

I just want to sit literally every developer down in a room and say, "You see this shit? Cut it out. Pick ONE location. That's where saves now go. Forever."

• Thinking Face
Reactions: tofumen
Jan 3, 2019
Has anyone been able to solve the cog minigame? I've tried every possible combination and I just can't solve it. This game needs a detailed walkthrough or completely reworked minigames. They're NOT fun, they're chores.
Are you kidding?!))) All the mini-games are just easy. Select the gears so that they start spinning and that's it, the selection method.

Reddy.97

Jan 11, 2018
One of the best games I've ever seen in this forum, and It has just started. This game will be Top 10 if Devs do not drop the development.

Waiting for the Big Tits Milf content.

4.40 star(s) 20 Votes