4.40 star(s) 20 Votes

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
How the hell do you actually win the sex minigame? This is still tedious as shit. The best strategy seems to be just to mash all of the buttons at random, but then the bar reaches close to the top and never goes past it. But then if you try to play "properly," the bar never raises at all. If she says "faster," you go faster, and the bar slightly raises for a bit then stops raising. If she says either "harder" or "just like that," then it doesn't matter what you do the bar will go down automatically.

Oh, and that's with Auto mode on. I'm not even going to bother trying manually if this is how tedious the "easy" mode is.

Last edited:
Reactions: harem.king

Knight

Jul 7, 2017
There was a vote to try and get rid of the cuck dominatrix shit, but a lot of people liked her being a dominant psycho that treated the protag like dogshit, so it won't change
She literally has a speech how men are losers and insecure if they don't support women sleeping around behind their backs.

Pipel1

Feb 1, 2022
"Something powerful" is a very broad term. With laptops the biggest limiting factor is heat as even when full fledged desktop chips are put in laptops they need to have their power heavily reduced so tiny laptop heat-sinks can handle them.

For a CPU, AMD chips are the best right now in terms of price to performance as well as heat and power. Intel is better in some applications but at a massive power cost. I would get a Ryzen 8700g, 8 cores is plenty for most users and a larger core count doesn't make sense on mobile due to the power requirements. If you are gonna be doing intensive CPU rendering you need a desktop, using mobile for it is like taking a VW Beetle to a drag race.

Integrated graphics on AMD chips are really good, enough for simple stuff like PhotoShop but a little lacking when it comes to video. Will also work for older games or even some emulation. I run Dolphin and Photoshop off a Surface Pro 7+ tablet which has a 4 core intel just as an example of how far integrated graphics have come, and the new AMD chips are far better.
Go look at reviews for the 8700G and decided if just integrated graphics is enough for you, it might be if you don't play newer games.

If you want to do gaming get something with a 3070 or 4060 mobile chip, it's enough for medium settings for while. Consider buying used if you can, laptops depreciate in price like sports cars and for similar reasons.

16gb of RAM is a minimum.

For size look for 15" and 17" models; the smaller the size the bigger price with 15" laptops being the cheapest due to how they are produced. Thicker laptops will also have better cooling but at a certain point become unwieldy to the point of being a desktop you can pick up but aren't likely to take with you to work.

Whats your budget? I can't recommend you any models unless I know that.
Also, why not a desktop? There are some pretty small mATX & ITX builds that are much cheaper than a laptop and still the size of a toolbox.
tldr, moving to another country for a long while and taking my PC with me isn't really an option for multiple reasons (it's quite old anyway, would upgrade it if I didn't move), getting new PC would be nice but with rented apartment and stuff I doubt it will be practical in case I need to move out or there won't be cable internet. Budget would probably be somewhere around 2k usd max

Pipel1

Feb 1, 2022
My current pc runs gtx 1660ti+i5 9600k with 16gb ram, so it would be nice if there was a possibility to get a laptop that runs faster than that

Pipel1

Feb 1, 2022
There was a vote to try and get rid of the cuck dominatrix shit, but a lot of people liked her being a dominant psycho that treated the protag like dogshit, so it won't change
Born to romance others, forced to choose Nova since she got content first for some reason

Pipel1

Feb 1, 2022
How the hell do you actually win the sex minigame? This is still tedious as shit. The best strategy seems to be just to mash all of the buttons at random, but then the bar reaches close to the top and never goes past it. But then if you try to play "properly," the bar never raises at all. If she says "faster," you go faster, and the bar slightly raises for a bit then stops raising. If she says either "harder" or "just like that," then it doesn't matter what you do the bar will go down automatically.

Oh, and that's with Auto mode on. I'm not even going to bother trying manually if this is how tedious the "easy" mode is.
tbh skill issue, only reason I lost at first was simply because I thought blue bar meant my stamina at first and balanced incorrectly, moment I figured it stands for her it's mega easy, cooling down is way faster than the bar going down

Digteren

Nov 1, 2020
tldr, moving to another country for a long while and taking my PC with me isn't really an option for multiple reasons (it's quite old anyway, would upgrade it if I didn't move), getting new PC would be nice but with rented apartment and stuff I doubt it will be practical in case I need to move out or there won't be cable internet. Budget would probably be somewhere around 2k usd max
Aren't those new AMD laptops coming to market next month? I would wait for those benchmarks.

Digteren

Nov 1, 2020
Can't say that I have much time left so something already on the market would be better
I mean if you don't want to do the research yourself I would make a thread in the off topic forum instead of us taking up space in Soulgasm.
Remember to find out if hardware is generally cheaper where you're moving from or moving to.
Oh and as much of an indication about where these countries are without doxxing yourself will also help any people who respond to you a lot. GL

Knight

Jul 7, 2017
I would just punch in the specs to newegg then see whats available

You should be able to get a decent gaming PC with everything you want for under $1300. Keep in mind that if you go to another country you will need buy another charger. I would go to microcenter if you have one nearby, they have a much more limited inventory but generally are less likely to sell crap because of it, and have better in store deals than most. Something like this would fit the bill:

If you are on a time-crunch I STRONGLY recommend against buying online as having to go though a return is a much bigger PITA with most digital retailers when it comes to laptops. Make sure to inspect it and test every component fully before the in store return period is up. American consumer protection laws are worse than a lot of 3rd world countries, if you try to get a device you bought in the US serviced under warranty outside the states they will just laugh in your face, regardless of the company/brand; so don't expect any warranty coverage if you leave the country,

Also, I shouldn't have to say this but don't bother with 4k screens on a laptop, the pixel density of a 15" 1080p screen isn't as high as a 27" 4k but it's close enough that you won't notice it, but you will notice the MASSIVE FPS drop and most mobile GPU's aren't gonna have enough VRAM to handle that anyway.

Last edited:

Knight

Jul 7, 2017
Aren't those new AMD laptops coming to market next month? I would wait for those benchmarks.
I disagree, brand new models generally come with a price markup for the first few months of release and some models ship with problems due to a lack of testing, the hardware tech sector has been behaving like the software sector for years now. I never buy anything unless it's been on the market for at least 6 months (let someone else beta test it) and in general it's better to buy last years models on clearance than it is to buy new releases if you want something reliable and affordable.

The extra performance is generally not worth the cost not to mention potential build problems.

Last edited:
Reactions: 0pis

elmoomin

Dec 28, 2020
Can someone explain the fucking minigame... text says I'm doing it right, but then it zooms in the machine releases vapor and she complains... what the fuck am I meant to do to prevent that?!

EDIT - Figured it out, the white border is YOUR EXHAUSTION indicator, you are meant to use the recovery skill when the white border starts creeping in. Easy once you figure out that...

Last edited:

Tankill

Sep 20, 2020
The game itself is beautiful and the characters are charismatic, but a game is not just messy, it's entirely confused about what it wants to pursue, it's impossible to know what needs to be done in it or what was lost.
yes I was stupid enough to only get the blonde scene and get into an eternal loop of progressing morning > afternoon > night without any interaction or dialogue just skipping days and days.

4.40 star(s) 20 Votes