4.40 star(s) 20 Votes

LordLegolas

The Lord of the Leaks
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
I don't entirely understand " Do all the dialogues with all characters for Days 1-6" how do you do all of them you have to pick two out of three or one out of two
I meant to speak and progress with all available characters before you choose whom to help first

Reactions: grimsaint

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Whoa, what the fuck? You need to have a gaming PC to play a PC game that someone posted in a forum largely dedicated to PC games? What kind of fucking madness is this?
99.9% of the games on this site will run on a potato.
furthermore, the term "a gaming PC" does not mean "the minimum type of PC requires to play games"
it means a top of the line extremely expensive and over engineered PC with all the bells and whistles that will let you max out all graphical settings on the most demanding of titles. possibly with unhealthy amount of overclocking and spewing rainbows of LED lights in all directions.
Screenshot from 2024-06-21 02-06-56.png

Last edited:

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
furthermore, the term "a gaming PC" does not mean "the minimum type of PC requires to play games"
it means a top of the line extremely expensive and over engineered PC with all the bells and whistles that will let you max out all graphical settings on the most demanding of titles. possibly with unhealthy amount of overclocking and spewing rainbows of LED lights in all directions.
It factually does not, but sure.

Reactions: Digteren

0pis

Aug 29, 2019
View attachment 3755862
Sheesh, this only for a case and hardware in it. And it's a prebuilt too.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Not that the system requirements are particularly high-end, but it's a fucking VN so it should run on a toaster.
I'm assuming poor optimization, as with a lot of Unity titles.

Reactions: almightyKing

Knight

Jul 7, 2017
Will there be an option to turn the tables on Nova? Never liked dominatrix shit but it's just funny when it's a girl so small the MC could pick her up and use her like a sex toy. Was hoping for a standing blowjob scene since her head is at cock level.
Anyway, the art is top notch, very well done. Just hope the Dev doesn't burn out quick since I know from personal experience how much effort high quality 2d art requires.

Also, just a heads up for people.
The saves posted on here seem to break the romance gallery in the latest update, all it shows is one pic of Tutoria.

Knight

Jul 7, 2017
try again, early saves seems to be fucked, but 07-19 still work
And I think maybe we need a new saves for replayes to work, gotta test that
yup, I can confirm that. Tried saves 11, 15, 17, 18 and 19 no replays and a broken gallery on all of them.

Last edited:

grimsaint

Aug 7, 2016
Bit of a shame all that effort for just a blowjob but the game looks great (*mostly), the story looks interesting and the animation isn't bad wishlisting this on steam and really hope this comes out great

*see image this scared the crap out of me for a moment

Last edited:

Knight

Jul 7, 2017
Bit of a shame all that effort for just a blowjob but the game looks great (*mostly), the story looks interesting and the animation isn't bad wishlisting this on steam and really hope this comes out great

*see image this scared the crap out of me for a moment
Modern digital art is usually done in layers (think of it like transparent film with a drawing on it that's stacked to produce an compound image) with a initial sketch just getting anatomy and form done with messy linework and no fine details. The artist usually (or at least thats what I and a lot of others do) goes back and traces over the sketch to do clean line-work then color and fine details; not all of it has to be a single layer, with stuff like arms or faces being their own layers so they can be swapped out to create the illusion of motion.

That pic looks like a early sketch, judging by other parts of the game a lot of content is still placeholder sketches.

Last edited:

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
Not that the system requirements are particularly high-end, but it's a fucking VN so it should run on a toaster.
I'm assuming poor optimization, as with a lot of Unity titles.
The minimum and recommended specs are parts from a fucking decade ago. Complaining that a new game here requires a PC built within the last ten goddamn years is patently absurd.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
The minimum and recommended specs are parts from a fucking decade ago. Complaining that a new game here requires a PC built within the last ten goddamn years is patently absurd.
Not sure why you feel so strongly about this, but I guess it doesn't matter.
I'm not going to look up if your average budget PC from 10 years ago came with 8 gigs of RAM and 4 gigs of VRAM.

My point was that there's nothing in this game that would justify having recommended specs above what many games with actual gameplay require. It's not an issue but it reeks of poor optimization.

Knight

Jul 7, 2017
I have a 10 years old PC, GT620 GPU. Very Gamer for today :p
If you aren't joking then I honestly think it's time to upgrade, take a look at AMD APU's, integrated graphics are at the point where they comparable to a 1060 3g. A decent laptop around 600 bucks would be a big upgrade and blow your rig out of the water.

A lot of places are still offloading AM4 mobo's and CPU's for cheap, you can get a 5700x3d CPU, mobo, and RAM combo for around 300 bucks and something like like a used 3060 ti or 6700 XT from ebay or FB marketplace for around 220; a combo that will last you for years and you will likely not even have to change out your power supply... though you probably should, low end PSU's tend to start failing hard at the 8 to 10 year mark.

You can get a decent gaming rig for under $600 these days if you shop around and don't need to have the latest parts.

Reactions: Johnamo and 0pis

Pipel1

Feb 1, 2022
Since we are discussing pc specs here, could anyone recommend a good laptop? PC isn't an option currently and I got no clue about laptops, need something powerful (but obv not 3080 or some stuff for rendering) that wont break after 1 year

Reactions: Johnamo

Knight

Jul 7, 2017
Since we are discussing pc specs here, could anyone recommend a good laptop? PC isn't an option currently and I got no clue about laptops, need something powerful (but obv not 3080 or some stuff for rendering) that wont break after 1 year
"Something powerful" is a very broad term. With laptops the biggest limiting factor is heat as even when full fledged desktop chips are put in laptops they need to have their power heavily reduced so tiny laptop heat-sinks can handle them.

For a CPU, AMD chips are the best right now in terms of price to performance as well as heat and power. Intel is better in some applications but at a massive power cost. I would get a Ryzen 8700g, 8 cores is plenty for most users and a larger core count doesn't make sense on mobile due to the power requirements. If you are gonna be doing intensive CPU rendering you need a desktop, using mobile for it is like taking a VW Beetle to a drag race.

Integrated graphics on AMD chips are really good, enough for simple stuff like PhotoShop but a little lacking when it comes to video. Will also work for older games or even some emulation. I run Dolphin and Photoshop off a Surface Pro 7+ tablet which has a 4 core intel just as an example of how far integrated graphics have come, and the new AMD chips are far better.
Go look at reviews for the 8700G and decided if just integrated graphics is enough for you, it might be if you don't play newer games.

If you want to do gaming get something with a 3070 or 4060 mobile chip, it's enough for medium settings for while. Consider buying used if you can, laptops depreciate in price like sports cars and for similar reasons.

16gb of RAM is a minimum.

For size look for 15" and 17" models; the smaller the size the bigger price with 15" laptops being the cheapest due to how they are produced. Thicker laptops will also have better cooling but at a certain point become unwieldy to the point of being a desktop you can pick up but aren't likely to take with you to work.

Whats your budget? I can't recommend you any models unless I know that.
Also, why not a desktop? There are some pretty small mATX & ITX builds that are much cheaper than a laptop and still the size of a toolbox.

Olioliooo

Aug 12, 2018
Will there be an option to turn the tables on Nova? Never liked dominatrix shit but it's just funny when it's a girl so small the MC could pick her up and use her like a sex toy. Was hoping for a standing blowjob scene since her head is at cock level.
Anyway, the art is top notch, very well done. Just hope the Dev doesn't burn out quick since I know from personal experience how much effort high quality 2d art requires.

Also, just a heads up for people.
The saves posted on here seem to break the romance gallery in the latest update, all it shows is one pic of Tutoria.
There was a vote to try and get rid of the cuck dominatrix shit, but a lot of people liked her being a dominant psycho that treated the protag like dogshit, so it won't change

Reactions: harem.king

F94Zuser

Jul 8, 2021
If you aren't joking then I honestly think it's time to upgrade, take a look at AMD APU's, integrated graphics are at the point where they comparable to a 1060 3g. A decent laptop around 600 bucks would be a big upgrade and blow your rig out of the water.

A lot of places are still offloading AM4 mobo's and CPU's for cheap, you can get a 5700x3d CPU, mobo, and RAM combo for around 300 bucks and something like like a used 3060 ti or 6700 XT from ebay or FB marketplace for around 220; a combo that will last you for years and you will likely not even have to change out your power supply... though you probably should, low end PSU's tend to start failing hard at the 8 to 10 year mark.

You can get a decent gaming rig for under $600 these days if you shop around and don't need to have the latest parts.
Yeah i now its time to update, the poor GT620 its like "im tired boss" but im updating the house first, maybe before the Jurassic Park game next year :p

Reactions: Johnamo
4.40 star(s) 20 Votes