4.40 star(s) 20 Votes

SRoy89

Not Newbie
Donor
Feb 25, 2020
Soulgasm-0.0.18Alpha
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

LordLegolas

The Lord of the Leaks
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
Saves not work pls someone post it
try again, early saves seems to be fucked, but 07-19 still work
And I think maybe we need a new saves for replayes to work, gotta test that

Last edited:

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
this art is fucking insane, that first animation already blew my mind, and I love the characters designs

Pipel1

Feb 1, 2022
For new update, could anyone explain the Tutoria part? Her animated scene seems to be not possible to replay (so idk what they mean by winning/losing scenarions)

Green12

Jun 25, 2017
For new update, could anyone explain the Tutoria part? Her animated scene seems to be not possible to replay (so idk what they mean by winning/losing scenarions)
You need to have watched the scene and then reach the end of the game. The main lady gives u a stone then you can go to the menu romance and some of the cg have a stone icon click and you can rewatch. You win by making her cum and lose if u cum too early

grimsaint

Aug 7, 2016
Okay this is one hell of a task these devs throw at you o_O
I apologize for my English in advance, not a first language.
And I'm not gonna do super detailed walkthrough for every dialogue, just main points

My first time making one of these, I'm sure someone can make way better, but for now...

SO
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So yeah, it is kinda hard to get here, but the result is pretty good, can't wait for more updates :sneaky:
I don't entirely understand " Do all the dialogues with all characters for Days 1-6" how do you do all of them you have to pick two out of three or one out of two

4.40 star(s) 20 Votes