RPGM Abandoned Soulrite [v0.1.2] [Arbiter]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Arbiterdzn

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2021
Thanks for taking the time to play it and give me feedback everybody. Here's an updated version of the game that fixed the Bleakmire bug. I'm not sure how that even happened to begin with but its fixed. I also fixed the other little bugs too and added HP restoration when you go to sleep. (You can sleep in the watch tower)

As for my plans with this game. I'm planning on doing monthly updates for it. Right now I'm working on the main story progression (with Luna) and hopefully getting most of the Spider Queen saga finished. Not sure how many of you guys went exploring but there is a town all the way to the west that is currently under attack from giant spiders. No scenes or anything there just the intro to one of the next quests.

Last edited:

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Thanks for taking the time to play it and give me feedback everybody. Here's an updated version of the game that fixed the Bleakmire bug. I'm not sure how that even happened to begin with but its fixed. I also fixed the other little bugs too and added HP restoration when you go to sleep. (You can sleep in the watch tower)
Mega

As for my plans with this game. I'm planning on doing monthly updates for it. Right now I'm working on the main story progression (with Luna) and hopefully getting most of the Spider Queen saga finished. Not sure how many of you guys went exploring but there is a town all the way to the west that is currently under attack from giant spiders. No scenes or anything there just the intro to one of the next quests.
Adding a questlog would be useful.

(y)

Reactions: Arbiterdzn

DanglyBang

May 10, 2018
Yo dev, will there be orc girls, musclegirls, black girls, and short-haired redhead tomboys with freckles? My cock is asking.

• Angry
Reactions: Joeburqa

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Idea sounds really nice, even it’s a male protag game.

the girls look really nice curvy and with distinctive nice faces.

but I have to play a young guy, right? And I never see the guy it’s more... “POV”? Hmmm

Reactions: Arbiterdzn

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Seems to me like OP downloadable files are not updated with patched file from post #24.

I have had similar error until downloaded patched file.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
If you go back to the cave after finishing, you get stuck in the last part forever, if you go near the cave and go back to the town, luna keep appearing and talking with the mc even if you already finished the quest, after that you cannot talk with her anymore, the town with the spiders you cannot do anything there, killing the goblins in the forest, sometimes they don't disappear and you enter in combat again with the same enemy. I guess this are all the bugs that i have found so far.

Arbiterdzn

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2021
If you go back to the cave after finishing, you get stuck in the last part forever, if you go near the cave and go back to the town, luna keep appearing and talking with the mc even if you already finished the quest, after that you cannot talk with her anymore, the town with the spiders you cannot do anything there, killing the goblins in the forest, sometimes they don't disappear and you enter in combat again with the same enemy. I guess this are all the bugs that i have found so far.
I've fixed all the bugs you mentioned above. Thanks for reminding me, most of these I forgot about lol.

Reactions: AlexTorch
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote