RPGM Abandoned Soulrite [v0.1.2] [Arbiter]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
I wouldn't mind adding some. It would be fully optional though. I was actually planning to add some to the intro scene but got overwhelmed with all the goblins, heh.
Are you going to be able to balance the ntr and non-ntr scenes each update.

orto23

Oct 16, 2018
hopefully we get to see more of the woman with the great ass, definitely will try this game

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
I wouldn't mind adding some. It would be fully optional though. I was actually planning to add some to the intro scene but got overwhelmed with all the goblins, heh.
Trust me when I say this, I hate having to ask this same question over and over again, but I just don’t like surprises and it saves me the trouble when I know what type of content to expect. I recently played a certain popular game and got a unpleasant surprise so I try to avoid those. TMI, but best of luck to you and your project.

Arbiterdzn

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2021
Like I said, fully optional. The dialogue options for it would be very obvious. But if no one wants it I wont do it.

Last edited:

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Btw anyone know why the devs patreon is empty ?
And does anyone know of what cycle the game will be updated ? Like an update every month ? or 2 months ? or 3 months ?

Yugomorph

Mar 10, 2021
Somebody asked you this already, but I haven't seen your response, is there a quest log in the game, and if not, will there be one? I vote for adding it if it's up for debate.

Arbiterdzn

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2021
Somebody asked you this already, but I haven't seen your response, is there a quest log in the game, and if not, will there be one? I vote for adding it if it's up for debate.
No quest log in the current version. But I've already implemented one for the next. It'll track all quest's that you get and have an objective list on the side, so you can easily figure out what to do.

Reactions: PlantAssAppreciator

orto23

Oct 16, 2018
Given the premise, shouldn't our hero be the DRAGONBORN?

View attachment 1072637
Game looks pretty good and well thought out but OUR HERO is way too lazy to take on another stat/level grind adventure. I hope the developer can overcome these hurdles, GL.

FUCK ROH DAH!
Actually levelling is quick, level gained about every second fight, not grindy at all.

Reactions: Arbiterdzn

Arbiterdzn

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2021
First post on Patreon with some juicy teasers.

Also, I opened a discord if you guys would like to chat about the game or ask me any questions.

• Love
Reactions: Abhai and Kingvlad

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
Like I said, fully optional. The dialogue options for it would be very obvious. But if no one wants it I wont do it.
I don't hate it but don't chase it either, if you do it stick with the 'it will be an obvious avoidable choice' route.
:LOL: You may have noticed it's slightly divisive here. Poll it on your Patreon IMO.

The renders look decent but hard to tell from just two previews. If you get a chance, toss some more up here.

Reactions: Arbiterdzn

Fenris_Wolffe

Dec 22, 2020
It was hot and kinda fun, but the thing that bothered me was Emma saying to meet her in gthe tavern, then not saying anything but hi.

killed the spiders and got trapped in the town. Meh.

Arbiterdzn

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2021
It was hot and kinda fun, but the thing that bothered me was Emma saying to meet her in gthe tavern, then not saying anything but hi.

killed the spiders and got trapped in the town. Meh.
Yeah, unfortunately I finished the intro last and didn't have the time to add her starting quest.
But I'm working on her questline right now. As for being trapped, that should be fixed in the newest version.
So when this page gets updated, you should definitely give it another go. :sneaky:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote