RPGM Abandoned Soulrite [v0.1.2] [Arbiter]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
Just a bad angle that I noticed too late. ;)
there are a couple of bugs,
even when luna's quest is complete, you can go at her shop and restart the quest lol
when you enter the new area there is a new house below the mayor's home, you cannot escape it once you enter
even when the succubus demon eats the man, he comes back

Arbiterdzn

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2021
there are a couple of bugs,
even when luna's quest is complete, you can go at her shop and restart the quest lol
when you enter the new area there is a new house below the mayor's home, you cannot escape it once you enter
even when the succubus demon eats the man, he comes back
Thanks for pointing those out. I wasn't able to see the quest restart myself. I started a new save and used old ones so I'm not sure.

elmicho

Feb 13, 2020
is there gonna be bestiality in this game? judging from the main pic it looks like that demon thingy gonna rape that chick if she loses lol

Fenris_Wolffe

Dec 22, 2020
Yeah, unfortunately I finished the intro last and didn't have the time to add her starting quest.
But I'm working on her questline right now. As for being trapped, that should be fixed in the newest version.
So when this page gets updated, you should definitely give it another go. :sneaky:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I absolutely will. Great potential here.

Reactions: Arbiterdzn

orto23

Oct 16, 2018
Had a lot of trouble getting out of the Luna quest cave myself, even though I knew the exit was in the top right corner of last room. Not sure how I eventually did it. Did it require a double mouse click to exit?

Arbiterdzn

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2021
Had a lot of trouble getting out of the Luna quest cave myself, even though I knew the exit was in the top right corner of last room. Not sure how I eventually did it. Did it require a double mouse click to exit?
Sorry about that lol. Yeah, the first couple quests in the game are pretty hit or miss with bugs. I was just learning the engine when I did them. I'm glad you were able to make it out though, and I'm not sure why it would be a double click for the exit. Just setup poorly on my end, I guess. Going forward with the game though it should be a lot less buggy.

orto23

Oct 16, 2018
Sorry about that lol. Yeah, the first couple quests in the game are pretty hit or miss with bugs. I was just learning the engine when I did them. I'm glad you were able to make it out though, and I'm not sure why it would be a double click for the exit. Just setup poorly on my end, I guess. Going forward with the game though it should be a lot less buggy.
I think the problem is that I was not quite single clicking mouse button in quite the correct place, worked ok on second playthrough, just had to hunt a little for the spot. Game is good 4/5

Reactions: Arbiterdzn

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Seems pretty good, but I need to know what the MC looks like. I've noticed some pretty sketchy MCs in recently released games, so I want to make sure I'm not slaying monsters and puss while looking like a wildebeest.
for me its similar but different. if the guy is the primary love interest for the girls i also want to know who is and what he looks like. or what purpose he has. cause atm it looks more like he has no actual body according to the pics and thumbnail and you experience scnes more like a voyeur seeing how girls get fucked. not bad tho i would like it, but if the guy end up being a young chad and you would be the only option to have sex as i would be out. immediately.

Nemesiz691

Sep 16, 2018
Too bad abandoned. List of recommendations for games like this anyone? Quests battle leveling up. All that good rpg good stuff

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote