podranok

Aug 2, 2017
Alright. I've been able to pass black screen by using a.4.70 version, saving and loading a.5.10 (current one) after.

null69

Sep 23, 2017
The game looks promising, might give it a try later on today.

Regarding the author/Circle, I think I've played some of his other games before which I enjoyed. :thinking:

Oct 14, 2017
To actually flip the omelette, left click and hold the handle, then move the mouse in a circular motion kinda like you were doing to beat the eggs, right mouse button isn't needed. Still kinda stupid as it gives absolutely no feedback you're doing anything until suddenly it flips the egg. It should show an indicator like it did with beating the egg.

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Feel free to add to things if you discover anything. I am pretty much stuck now. I also know Kaoru gives you bentos, which can be infinitely used to increase HP, but HP factor is stuck at 500.

Reactions: 1275389 and hiisi

Overlurker

Oct 19, 2017
Anyone having problems with Kaoru's H-Scene? I can't get the 2nd one, done with all her maid scenes, but for some reason the 2nd one when you talk to her in the shop it just gives you a blank and doesn't let you progress

Edit: GAME IS BUGGED AT THIS STATE RIGHT NOW.

Bugs found: Kagura endless invite loop once you get her last h-scene
Kaoru unable to progress to 2nd h-scene if you did all of her maid scenes.

Last edited:

Fed

May 14, 2017
Can you add v5.50?
If you look at his patreon 5.50 isn't out yet and it's been delayed.

Anyone having problems with Kaoru's H-Scene? I can't get the 2nd one, done with all her maid scenes, but for some reason the 2nd one when you talk to her in the shop it just gives you a blank and doesn't let you progress

Edit: GAME IS BUGGED AT THIS STATE RIGHT NOW.

Bugs found: Kagura endless invite loop once you get her last h-scene
Kaoru unable to progress to 2nd h-scene if you did all of her maid scenes.
This was in the most recent version (5.10)?

Arap12

Aug 15, 2017
Can somebody make sense of Niicri's latest post? i can't seem to understand anything

yama114

Oct 15, 2017
niicri release 5.50 sex scenes, because hes gonna stop the sourceman project. can someone upload it here?

TaoKirito

Jul 2, 2017
Hi guys where i can find all events info for this game i looking on google but i find other things .....