Woodland Nomad

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2020
Love the idea, need more watersport games, with alot of voyeur scenes where you can watch girls pee all over in alot of places, but atm i got stuck on how to raise Sarahs kink level, games tells me affection is too high and to rais kink, but no obvious hint on how to do it.

and then going further Sarah is doing something naughty in the bathroom, but game tells me to wait for an update to watch her, does that mean the game is stuck?
Thanks. There's more smaller scenes that will be added to do just that. The minigames is where to raise her kinkiness levels. I have put in a new 2-3 line intro that explains how to do the minigames with screenshots in a patch I'm working on right now. The event system tells Sarah to do certain things at random in each location she's in so if she's in the downstairs bathroom, she can be peeing, wetting, masturbating, showering, etc. If it says to wait on an update then that is one that has no story or renders. On the other hand, the downstairs bathroom does have a peeing and wetting scene. Low levels will of course get you in trouble with her but raising her levels and seeing some of the story will eventually get you in the bathroom for a small scene with her, and possible a wetting scene that's actually outside. My idea here is to add variations of wetting, peeing, and other sub kink stuff when she is there and for other locations. I did not have time to render and write some scenes for this initial release so it's lacking those.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zerackon

Woodland Nomad

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2020
how do activate other girls i dont know what to do please help :D
Elizabeth's intro happens after raising Sarah's levels and the aunt's intro is the same with having to additionally be in the guest/your bedroom masturbating, at night. If you need any more help with it, DM me please.

Woodland Nomad

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2020
This was nice, in general, I liked this initial release. I would make the navigation system more user-friendly (e.g. substituting arrows with labeled buttons), but other than the game is promising. Keep it up :)
Thanks darlic I've had a few others mention this needs to be changed. I redid my stable diffusion the other day so I might be able to replace the icons with more detailed ones easily and quickly with SD icons. The arrows were a stop gap so I could make other things a little better. Others have mentioned about the UI and I thought I made it as simple as possible but I will look into a patch maybe to fix some of the UI issues.

Reactions: darlic

Woodland Nomad

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2020
just starting out. UI is a little goofy, as already known from earlier versions :D Some things are easy to miss, raising questions, like when Melissa sits on the bed (brightly lit in the darkest room, on that note), the options are to leave (a blue arrow downwards) and a black cog wheel, which I haven't discovered for the first two attempts (black on dark background, no outline...could be done better easily).
Thanks plentyfucksgiven I will work on this for a patch or for next release.

Apr 6, 2018
aaaand I'm (kind of) stuck in the "sandbox sucks" situation. Melissa is probably up to no good in the bathroom (I've seen her wetting outside already), but I cannot open the door (sounds like something for another update, but I have no clue what to do next but looking for minigames - masturbating in different places didn't do anything so far).

edit: found something by just advancing time...

Reactions: Woodland Nomad

Woodland Nomad

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2020
First review I get is a 1 star. Wonderful. The game is a let down? Does everyone feel this way about the renders? The minigames? I honestly thought the UI was simple but not too overburdened. I just see it as one thing that sometimes gets in the way and there are a lot of other games that have a really complex UI. I will work on it though. Redoing the entire game because of renders would not be feasible at this point. Some of the animations are indeed on top of backgrounds as many other developers have done the same thing to reduce render times. I'm at a loss for words. The minigames are a showcase of what is to come and in this version there are no outcomes because it's intentional as a showcase for the minigames. I really thought I had them nailed but I guess not. I'll be back on later sometime. Kind of frustrated atm.

Last edited:

Woodland Nomad

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2020
aaaand I'm (kind of) stuck in the "sandbox sucks" situation. Melissa is probably up to no good in the bathroom (I've seen her wetting outside already), but I cannot open the door (sounds like something for another update, but I have no clue what to do next but looking for minigames - masturbating in different places didn't do anything so far).

edit: found something by just advancing time...
There should be a menu (the patch should open this up) for the downstairs bathroom to have options for both wetting and peeing for downstairs bathroom. The patch should also allow the female MC to grab the periscope from the guest bedroom. With it the bathroom periscope game should work for her. If you need any help with advancing, please DM me.

Zerackon

Oct 2, 2023
First review I get is a 1 star. Wonderful. The game is a let down? Does everyone feel this way about the renders? The minigames? I honestly thought the UI was simple but not too overburdened. I just see it as one thing that sometimes gets in the way and there are a lot of other games that have a really complex UI. I will work on it though. Redoing the entire game because of renders would not be feasible at this point. Some of the animations are indeed on top of backgrounds as many other developers have done the same thing to reduce render times. I'm at a loss for words. The minigames are a showcase of what is to come and in this version there are no outcomes because it's intentional as a showcase for the minigames. I really thought I had them nailed but I guess not. I'll be back on later sometime. Kind of frustrated atm.

Don't worry about early reviews, always someone who will be disspleased with the slightest thing, and if you get any critiques take them to heart if many say the same, try find a workaround, and if it's just 1 person saying something, that might just be something that person dislike.

work on the game the way you want, and then by later versions i bet there will be some great reviews :)

IDEKGuy

Oct 27, 2018
How does the lake-vibrator event work?
I showed it to her in the basement and she says lake at noon on the next day. But she's never there

Woodland Nomad

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2020
Hmm doesnt work for me at all.
Even if i go to the lake by myself she isn't there
There's an event system that's in place that's supposed to catch when certain events complete (via variables) and it should kick this scene off when those match so either the script is messed up or the variables are. There were a lot of issues on the previously uploaded version of the game related to scripts and even if it's patched, if the saved game is used, the issues will persist. I'm thinking that's why you're having an issue with this scene but it may be something else. In any case I apologize. I did not think the game would have this many issues, especially with scenes I want people to see, easily.

Last edited:
Reactions: IDEKGuy

IDEKGuy

Oct 27, 2018
There's an event system that's in place that's supposed to catch when certain events complete (via variables) and it should kick this scene off when those match so either the script is messed up or the variables are. There were a lot of issues on the previously uploaded version of the game related to scripts and even if it's patched, if the saved game is used, the issues will persist. I'm thinking that's why you're having an issue with this scene but it may be something else. In any case I apologize. I did not think the game would have this many issues, especially with scenes I want people to see, easily.
No need to apologize.
I got the patch and started over.
At first it didnt trigger either, i think the issue was that her levels were too low (Either Kinky or Affection), cause once i raised that up i got the introduction to the 2nd character and following after the lake scene.

I think right now what the game really needs is a walkthrough or something like that.
I thought i was already through with all the content until i asked here.

Reactions: Woodland Nomad
Apr 6, 2018
There are hints, although not always on point. And you'd have to check often. I just played another game with a weekly schedule, list of characters and what should be done next to advance *their* story or the main story... basically like the WT mod for some popular hotel game (just wanting to discuss concepts instead of games) - which was more of a todo list and could just be played as a VN instead.

I believe it's okay to figure out things on your own, but place hints for those lost in sandbox.

Woodland Nomad

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2020
1717091481656.png
1717104170324.png
Once I can get a few more things tweaked and figured out I will upload the patch for this version. This patch also opens up female MC's periscope so you can find it. Other bug fixes were included. The minigames now have a new home for launching them. All minigames going forward will appear here (they have been centralized). Hopefully you all can read the screenshots provided and this will be enough for any new players to where they're not stuck playing the sandbox. Also most of the arrow related icons have been changed throughout the game. They are no longer arrows but images that look like the location they represent.

*EDIT* the mini games will always be centralized so the dice icon in the call screen has been removed for the dining room and back yard. Always use the UI icon to launch minigames.

Last edited:

Woodland Nomad

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2020
Woodland Nomad

Do you intend to add a Walkthrough Mod?

That would be very important :)

I wouldn't want to miss any scenes :love:

I think I missed 4~5 scenes and then I'll send you a DM to find out how to get to those scenes :(
I may work on this or a new hint system that's better than the one the game has. Maybe something that will help the user going forward with the entire design. WT mods require constant updates too but it may be better to just integrate a better hint system while I have pandora's box open atm.

• Red Heart
Reactions: raick_

Woodland Nomad

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2020
OP has been updated with new patch. Hopefully this fixes a lot of issues. New navigation system is in place with this patch.

*EDIT* do not use a save!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: raick_
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes