Woodland Nomad

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2020
0.81 compressed or uncompressed - the patch is scripts so it does not matter the base version. You will overwrite scripts in the game folder so either version is fine. I'm a fan of lesbian watersports so the lesbian side has just as much content as the male. Some might say a little more or more intense on the female side.

Last edited:
Reactions: damnedfrog

Woodland Nomad

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2020
Hello
1/ For this game is android version planned too?
2/ If android is not planned, its possible apply patch directly into game? Because, if android version is not planned i want use Joiplay for playing this game, but i dont know if that is possible, because we need apply patch...
The game might be a little rough for Android. I've never converted one for it but I'll look into it next week. Joiplay would probably be fun with the game - there's direct dialogue and first person shots and animations in the game.

Reactions: Durbog

Raindrops400

Jan 6, 2022
First off, I just want to say that it's awesome to finally see a proper WS focused game! Almost always it's jsut a side thing in another game, and I think this is the first time I've actually seen a game focused specifically on WS! <3<3

Secondly, how do I "Find Sarah" when she's "doing something naughty"? I think I've been to every accessible area in the house, but I can't seem to find her...

EDIT: Okay, the lake is a viable naughty location too, fonud her there!

Also, bug report; the lake event is switched around, "wetting herself" is without panties, "not wetting" is with panties

How do I raise her kinky levels?

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Woodland Nomad

Woodland Nomad

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2020
First off, I just want to say that it's awesome to finally see a proper WS focused game! Almost always it's jsut a side thing in another game, and I think this is the first time I've actually seen a game focused specifically on WS! <3<3

Secondly, how do I "Find Sarah" when she's "doing something naughty"? I think I've been to every accessible area in the house, but I can't seem to find her...
Thank you! I toyed with the idea of making the games like all the other games a while back but all my games now will focus on watersports. I enjoy it and making a lot of vanilla content kinda bores me unless it's got a little yellow spice in it.

With Sarah, pee events are the downstairs bathroom and lake (when you get past the intro, it will open). Other locations will be available in future releases with variations of scenes and possibly more characters.

Reactions: Raindrops400

Raindrops400

Jan 6, 2022
Thank you! I toyed with the idea of making the games like all the other games a while back but all my games now will focus on watersports. I enjoy it and making a lot of vanilla content kinda bores me unless it's got a little yellow spice in it.

With Sarah, pee events are the downstairs bathroom and lake (when you get past the intro, it will open). Other locations will be available in future releases with variations of scenes and possibly more characters.
Sweet! WS is my favourite kink, so you have a new fan now <3<3

Say, how do I raise Sarahs kinky levels? Or is that not ready yet?

Woodland Nomad

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2020
Sweet! WS is my favourite kink, so you have a new fan now <3<3

Say, how do I raise Sarahs kinky levels? Or is that not ready yet?
There are 2 mini games for this. 1 is around the evening/night time - it's the lightning bug mini game and the other is from noon to evening I think - it's a pong game. Other than some story line stuff, the minigames are the only way to raise kinkiness.

Drag Sarah around (use the lips icon) until she is in either the backyard (lightning bug minigame) or in the living/dining room (pong game) then click on her. There will be an icon if it is available to start the game and both games have instructions built in. You have to click on her to see the icon for the minigames (icon is around her in her call screen).

Reactions: Raindrops400

Raindrops400

Jan 6, 2022
There are 2 mini games for this. 1 is around the evening/night time - it's the lightning bug mini game and the other is from noon to evening I think - it's a pong game. Other than some story line stuff, the minigames are the only way to raise kinkiness.

Drag Sarah around (use the lips icon) until she is in either the backyard (lightning bug minigame) or in the living/dining room (pong game) then click on her. There will be an icon if it is available to start the game and both games have instructions built in. You have to click on her to see the icon for the minigames (icon is around her in her call screen).
Thank you! I managed to find the lightning bug one on my own, but not the pong game!

If you accept some suggestions, perhaps you could include a "tutorial" for those two, to ensure the players actually find them? Right now, they feel very "hidden" as they are difficult to find if you don't already know how to access them.

Perhaps Sarah could ask the player to join in the first time, with the tutorial text noting how to do it again?

Woodland Nomad

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2020
very nice game,but it needs more content and fix the cheats bug
Thanks. There's a ton of animations in this game - the uncompressed version has almost 7GBs of content. I am aware of certain places not story related that need content. I'm not sure what cheats bug you're referring to.

Is anyone having trouble getting to the end of this version? Have locked items in the masturbation gallery? Have you missed the Dream Girls Classroom? Vibe scene?

Reactions: Tango69

raick_

Oct 18, 2023
This game is fantastic, I look forward to new updates

I think is needed a Walkthrough Mod

I think I reached the "end" of the game but I missed some scenes

Last edited:

Woodland Nomad

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2020
if anyone enjoyed the music I put into the game, I apologize, the music will not be the same in the next release for these scenes. Unfortunately, the perfectly matched music I had for these scenes had to be changed because of stupid licensing.

Zerackon

Oct 2, 2023
Thank you. I'll work on it for the next release.

Love the idea, need more watersport games, with alot of voyeur scenes where you can watch girls pee all over in alot of places, but atm i got stuck on how to raise Sarahs kink level, games tells me affection is too high and to rais kink, but no obvious hint on how to do it.

and then going further Sarah is doing something naughty in the bathroom, but game tells me to wait for an update to watch her, does that mean the game is stuck?

Last edited:

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
This was nice, in general, I liked this initial release. I would make the navigation system more user-friendly (e.g. substituting arrows with labeled buttons), but other than the game is promising. Keep it up :)

Apr 6, 2018
just starting out. UI is a little goofy, as already known from earlier versions :D Some things are easy to miss, raising questions, like when Melissa sits on the bed (brightly lit in the darkest room, on that note), the options are to leave (a blue arrow downwards) and a black cog wheel, which I haven't discovered for the first two attempts (black on dark background, no outline...could be done better easily).

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes