Durbog

Dec 30, 2023
0.81 compressed or uncompressed - the patch is scripts so it does not matter the base version. You will overwrite scripts in the game folder so either version is fine. I'm a fan of lesbian watersports so the lesbian side has just as much content as the male. Some might say a little more or more intense on the female side.
Do we really need use this patch? Because i am atm downloading ur game on android and planning use Joiplay for ur game. When u will make next version can u apply that patch to game, so we will dont need use that patch (and lets hope play your game on android with Joiplay)?

Another question: its possible play your game as only lesbian? So no dicks

Reactions: Woodland Nomad

Durbog

Dec 30, 2023
Do we really need use this patch? Because i am atm downloading ur game on android and planning use Joiplay for ur game. When u will make next version can u apply that patch to game, so we will dont need use that patch (and lets hope play your game on android with Joiplay)?

Ok, update to my previous thread: with Joiplay ur game is working, i downloaded compressed version. And for second question i started game, so i know answer :)

Reactions: Woodland Nomad

Woodland Nomad

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2020

Yes this patch fixes known bugs that break the game. I will work on uploading the game in its entirety so the patch is not needed but I was hoping to add more content soon so the whole download is worth it. F95zone has update rules for this so that's why it's like this right now. I'll look into the joiplay aspect as well.

For Melissa's side, at least for right now, it is strictly lesbian. I'm planning on adding more lesbian content as well however I had a request from one of the testers a while back to make a female perspective with male interaction. There will be a warning about this in the game and the player should be able to avoid it.

Durbog

Dec 30, 2023
1/ I downloaded patch, and put ir on place, but it seems there is still bugs, or for android this patch dont work, for example i cant pee on bathroom, game says i should wait for update etc...so i really hope in next release patch we will not need apply it manually

2/ can u make second game mode which will look like VN? Because honestly, i really dont know what to do.

3/ These minigames...atm i tested only Pong game, idk if its only because i use joiplay on android, but that bar with which i use strenght i cant control. Its possible for each adventure make easy and hard mode? So in easy mode we will be able control strenght, in hard mode it can be as it is now. Other minigames i cant find

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes