Devil_uk

Jul 27, 2021
Always get this error for dahlia now (gym or office)

File "I:\f95 Games\004\Sovereign-12.0-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 952, in _imagebutton
idle = choice(idle, idle_image, "idle", required=True)
File "I:\f95 Games\004\Sovereign-12.0-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 946, in choice
raise Exception("Imagebutton does not have a %s image. (auto=%r)." % (name, auto))
Exception: Imagebutton does not have a idle image. (auto='character/dahlia/portrait/dahlia friendly business %s.png').

mnonyhc

Apr 25, 2017
is this another grindfest game cause its sandbox and you have to certain things at certain times of the day over and over again until you get a scene?
The requirements are clear in the phone for each scene.

If you wanna all the talk and interactions grind just use a save editor to give yourself 1m$ and the grind gets reduced to next to nothing since you can just offer gifts

shavone1

Mar 20, 2020
Olivia character design is very nice my friend. Good update, I wish there was more content but I know everything takes time. That said when this game is completed it will be great!

Reactions: Zexawy

Dremo

Jul 4, 2017
Kinda wish updates would focus on one character at a time to actually see some progression instead of having mild or no effects at all spread on 3/4 different characters each updates.

Emily's last levels were 10 updates ago and she is still the most progressed character because she actually got the focus on that particular update, and even then she is at the 4th form out of 6 based on the game's thumbnail. That should've been the standard imo.

Reactions: lOlNoo

Angelray

Nov 27, 2021
When going in the dean office at school, an error is found each time, and "ignoring" option in the console go back to a "pay 50$/back" choice (50$ seems to give some intelligence boost then looping into the error screen and ignoring or clicking option "back" loops into that screen indefinitely).

Reactions: Bourn56

blackgold1

Jan 16, 2023
I'm confused. I'm stuck on the quest to beat up both thugs. I've beaten up two individual thugs but not on the same night. I've mastered the martial arts just stuck on defeating the thugs but I can't figure out what you mean by two of them

Reactions: MasterChild

sdxxx

Jun 5, 2021
I'll keep reposting this better cheat guide as comments always seem to ask how, and the other posts don't give as much detail;

You need to edit the 00console.rpy file in the Renpy subfolder of the game.

Use notepad etc and fine the line "config.console = False" change this to "config.console = True" and then save it.

Then in game you can press Shift+O to open the console and type in the cheats see my previous post for a bigger set of cheats

Main Character
mc.money = ####
mc.strength = ##
mc.intelligence = ##
mc.charisma = ##
mc.energy = ###
mc.mind = ###

WorkPromotion Progress
officeWork.promotionLevel = ###

Main Girls
<2LetterCode> - Name
ac = Alyssa
ca = Cathy
dh = Dahila
em = Emily
ev = Evelyn
ja = Jeanne
jl = Jill
rh = Reina
sh = Sheryl

<2LetterCode>.influence = ##
<2LetterCode>.corruption = ##
<2LetterCode>.control_level = ##
<2LetterCode>.influence_level = ##

Example: ev.influence = 20 Sets the influence lvel for Evelyn to 20....

Also to quickly check the value if you typed ev.corruption without setting = ## it will show you the current value in the console output
Anything for school worl approval

2.90 star(s) 51 Votes