Mrjack666

Aug 31, 2021
Although the description is a bit generic, I tried to give this game a chance. It starts out interestingly, but... this game suffers from a lot of visual pollution. There are hundreds of action boxes from the very beginning. It doesn't make sense to have all the action boxes on the screen. If you can't perform the actions at that moment, the issue of gaining and losing points is also very hidden. I think making everything cleaner and easier to understand will be a great advance for this game.

jtrj

Mar 18, 2020
Does anyone the console name of the boss to increase her corruption and influence ? same for approval ratings

Last edited:

TKLouang

Aug 1, 2021
seem interesting, but after initial couple of hours of playing became too grindy to commit to. will wait to see if anyone comes out with a multi-mod to kill majority of the grinding of the game.

Reactions: cdbreeze

Bourn56

Mar 4, 2021
I'm getting An Exception has occurred any time I got to an area where Tori or Isabelle are so it's impossible to complete even half of the update

ohmightycat

Sep 17, 2022
The Tori exception is caused by raising her corruption above 5 (developer seems to have failed to limit this as they have done with other stats). I haven't encountered the Isabella exception, hopefully someone else can help.

Bourn56

Mar 4, 2021
The Tori exception is caused by raising her corruption above 5 (developer seems to have failed to limit this as they have done with other stats). I haven't encountered the Isabella exception, hopefully someone else can help.
ok thanks they both started at 60 without me doing anything to them

Forgotted

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2020
The Landlady looks the same age as the MC pretty much.
So should I make her a sister? cousin?

Thx.

2.90 star(s) 51 Votes