JustMax

Jan 24, 2018
To those who cant figure out the save file that was posted on page 3 ..first start the game and save to slot 1 .then copy n paste the one posted on this thread..for some reason copyin it first wont work

Reactions: f9account

Mynight

Mar 25, 2020
So to be specific. to use the 100% save on page three of this discussion you must first enter the game and hit start game. after that skip to where you can save by double/right clicking. and when you're out of the introductions double /right click again. then close everything related to the game and then go back and open the game files again. go to spacedetectivesaraEnglish/Game/www/save. the save folder will not appear unless you went into the game and saved already. once you open the save folder drag the file or paste it into the save folder. with this you will be prompted to replcace the file in this location. simply select yes. after that open the game and do what you do best.

From, YourKnight

Last edited:

11bravocrunchie

Sep 23, 2019
Does anyone know of a way to de-censor this game? I've been enjoying the hell out of it. The translations leave a lot to be desired, so if someone has a desire to mod it (if it's possible?) just to fix the translation, that would be awesome.

Reactions: f9account

Iblis2150

Sep 14, 2017
I'd quit any job there after half a day of looking at those green wall and floor (presumably also ceiling) panels :')

Aug 12, 2022
Does anybody know where to get the normal suit item in the game? I need it in order to make the Hot suit for the underwater planet level?

Also regarding the whole mouse/brest thing,
There are two main ways to say "mouth" and "breast" in Japanese. For "mouth", the first one is kuchi (口). This is the most common way to say "mouth" in Japanese. The second is mausu (マウス), which is literally the phonetic pronounciation of the English word "mouth". It also means mouse, hence the translation. Mausu for the word mouth is quite uncommon in modern Japanese. I have never heard anyone use that word for the word mouth. About 99.9% of the time, they say kuchi. Same goes for the word "breast". There are many ways to say it, like oppai (おっぱい) and mune (胸), which also means "chest". But another way is buresuto (ブレスト). Just like with mausu, this is very uncommon. So what I think happened. The creator used the words mausu and buresuto and they translated to mouse and brest. I'm unsure if the creator lives in some region in Japan that uses those words more often, but idk. But to me, the game doesn't seem MTL because a lot of the dialog doesn't seem that way. Despite the mistakes I mentioned, the game is pretty good in terms of correct English.

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Space Detective Sara[Final] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (803 MB/ 260 MB) : ,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

1.80 star(s) 5 Votes