• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.30 star(s) 39 Votes

lhucio

Jan 7, 2021
Guys i need help, im replaying the game but i'm stuck with T'Rix sex,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
this is from the guide, the steps crossed out in red is that I have already done it, but the next step does not activate, I have spent more than 10 days in the game and nothing.

At 20:00 Nihme is not in the lab anymore, she is in her room with the door locked( i think this is the problem, maybe because i messed with the handcuffs many times?). there is no one in the laboratory at that time

For what it's worth, I haven't left the first system yet, I'm sending T'Ris to the academy. Do i need to advance more in the game, so that it can happen?

Last edited:

TGafy

May 14, 2020
this is from the guide, the steps crossed out in red is that I have already done it, but the next step does not activate, I have spent more than 10 days in the game and nothing.

At 20:00 Nihme is not in the lab anymore, she is in her room with the door locked. And T'ris is not in her room at that time either, there is no one in the laboratory.

For what it's worth, I haven't left the first system yet, I'm sending T'Ris to the academy. Do i need to advance more in the game, so that it can happen?

Is this a bug , yv0751 ?
You're not supposed to go to the lab at 20:00. You need to have planted a camera before 20:00 and at that time look at the footage through the computer in the captain's cabin.

cwsfw132

Apr 5, 2021
Those can be obtained from the repeatable ship found in the asteroid belt in NX-010.
In my case it started to spawn after choosing both a weapon and a shield
In NX-010, there is no ship in the asteroids, even flying around the map there are no attacks.

lhucio

Jan 7, 2021
You're not supposed to go to the lab at 20:00. You need to have planted a camera before 20:00 and at that time look at the footage through the computer in the captain's cabin.
At the 20:00 in the cam appears khelara in the shower. There is no one in the lab... ( i already watched MANY days ago to Nihme in the autotrainer alone) she is not appearing anymore.)

lhucio

Jan 7, 2021

At 20:00 Nihme is not in the lab anymore, she is in her room with the door locked( i think this is the problem, maybe because i messed with the handcuffs many times?). there is no one in the laboratory at that time

Ok, sorry for the trouble. I found the solution

You have to talk to T'riss at 19:00, if you don't talk at that time, the conversation about going to the lab doesn't pop up.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I can't find an Underverse AddOn on Vaultships in The Quarry for a week, only Underverse Plating and Mysterious Cube drop out. Vaultship "PSYCHONAUT and "FOR HER LIGHT" met and made a choice. The Mysterious Cube is not spent from the backpack when I search Vaultships.

I started the game on day 110, now it's day 139 and the quarantine at Quthor Station is in effect.
Thanks for the report.

EDIT: That quarantine issue is no bug, the station has no locations at the moment. You can use the cargo manager while docked in the station though.

Searching the vaultship wreck does not need a cube once its unlocked. The space encounters do, this is as designed

Last edited:

sweetit

Aug 17, 2020
Vee first social favour is broken when starting from later save not broken from start

also she needs another clothing option too

Last edited:
Reactions: Mat9999

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/03_GAME.rpy", line 137, in script call
    call sandbox() from _call_sandbox
  File "game/500_navigator/550_sandbox.rpy", line 32, in script call
    call sandbox_interior() from _call_sandbox_interior
  File "game/500_navigator/552_sandbox_interior.rpy", line 567, in script call
    call interact_room(_return[1]) from _call_interact_room
  File "game/600_interact/600_interact_room.rpy", line 1539, in script call
    call mg_sexbot_lab() from _call_mg_sexbot_lab
  File "game/700_minigames/760_sexbot_lab.rpy", line 1542, in script call
    call mg_lab_manager() from _call_mg_lab_manager_1
  File "game/700_minigames/760_sexbot_lab.rpy", line 366, in script
    python:
  File "game/700_minigames/760_sexbot_lab.rpy", line 387, in <module>
    rolledPart = part.clone()
  File "game/700_minigames/760_sexbot_core_data.rpy", line 1107, in clone
    prefVal = GAME.sbData["prefVal"]
KeyError: u'prefVal'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/03_GAME.rpy", line 137, in script call
    call sandbox() from _call_sandbox
  File "game/500_navigator/550_sandbox.rpy", line 32, in script call
    call sandbox_interior() from _call_sandbox_interior
  File "game/500_navigator/552_sandbox_interior.rpy", line 567, in script call
    call interact_room(_return[1]) from _call_interact_room
  File "game/600_interact/600_interact_room.rpy", line 1539, in script call
    call mg_sexbot_lab() from _call_mg_sexbot_lab
  File "game/700_minigames/760_sexbot_lab.rpy", line 1542, in script call
    call mg_lab_manager() from _call_mg_lab_manager_1
  File "game/700_minigames/760_sexbot_lab.rpy", line 366, in script
    python:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/700_minigames/760_sexbot_lab.rpy", line 387, in <module>
    rolledPart = part.clone()
  File "game/700_minigames/760_sexbot_core_data.rpy", line 1107, in clone
    prefVal = GAME.sbData["prefVal"]
KeyError: u'prefVal'

Windows-10-10.0.22621
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Space Journey X 130_15b.1
Fri May 10 03:45:32 2024

Help, encounter error in lab manager menu
If you play the game unmodded and the error is reproducable please pm me a save directly before the crash I'll have a look into it.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
why do i have an error when i try to open a bot crate ? i feel like everything linked to bot parts is buggy (just started a new save)
No botlab error error has been reported on 1.30 which is out on patreon for a long while.

That being said I'm always looking to find hidden issues.

If a bug is reproducable and you use an unmodded game I am interested to have a look at the save (with info how to provoke the error). Just PM the save to me.

Thanks.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
It's a random encounter and I meant a Vault ship (I think it's called "The VOID")
This might help.
As we all know a secret is best kept if written inside a software documentation.
It almost guarantees no one will ever read it ;)

Untitled-1.jpg

quijote

Oct 9, 2017
Please help. Im stuck. Cannot progress. Dont know where Vee is. Here is my safe if some1 could look into it. Cleared the first system. But cannot jump the gate.Thnks

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
This might help.
As we all know a secret is best kept if written inside a software documentation.
It almost guarantees no one will ever read it ;)

View attachment 3620712
I did encounter a reoccuring bug, if I attempted to unpack bots after the slots in the botlabs were full and left the cargo screen.... there are 2 Errors in fast succession that can be ignored... one stateing that mining tutorial is not completed or unknown variable.
I would have to replay 1.30.15 to give the errors, but I encountered them around 5 times in a single playthrough when I kept farming in Krell space and Qutor.
I currently am starting to prepare to go to Krell space so if everything is good I'll be able to this weekend

Jimmy Stone

Apr 18, 2022
THANX for the next great update....

Q: Are the saves now compatible or do you have to start over again?
It would be cool if you could just continue after an update...

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I did encounter a reoccuring bug, if I attempted to unpack bots after the slots in the botlabs were full and left the cargo screen.... there are 2 Errors in fast succession that can be ignored... one stateing that mining tutorial is not completed or unknown variable.
I would have to replay 1.30.15 to give the errors, but I encountered them around 5 times in a single playthrough when I kept farming in Krell space and Qutor.
I currently am starting to prepare to go to Krell space so if everything is good I'll be able to this weekend
Thanks, that description is helpful to pin them down I think!

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes