• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.30 star(s) 39 Votes

blackgold1

Jan 16, 2023
Strange, even though the shady dealer says she will sell me the map she never has one in her for sale options

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I'd pay for a final product.
Do you have plan to Steam it?

PS: The hardest encounter combat scenario (4vs1) can easily be farmed by leaving the combat after the big ship kill + loot, farming Collapsars is just too easy.
Thanks for the info.
The hardest one is 4 Obliterators and 2 Scouts (in NX010, space event). Thats borderline impossible without Armageddon Core... :)
Maybe you didn't run into that encounter yet.

As to Steam, after 1.40 (complete) is out I'll poll on patreon/subStar whether there is interest for a Steam Version.
Might make one then but it would need about a month to jump through all the hoops and sanitize my assets.
TLDR: Not decided yet

Reactions: Test279

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Thanks for the info.
The hardest one is 4 Obliterators and 2 Scouts (in NX010, space event). Thats borderline impossible without Armageddon Core... :)
Maybe you didn't run into that encounter yet.

As to Steam, after 1.40 (complete) is out I'll poll on patreon whether there is interest for a Steam Version.
Might make one then but it would need about a month to jump through all the hoops and sanitize my assets.
TLDR: Not decided yet
I found it manageable with Voron gun and shield + 4 collapsar Torpedos

Reactions: yv0751

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
SpaceJourneyX-1.30.15
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

May 21, 2017
Spoke to SHADY about the Argus unit for upgrading the ship...... Now SHADY isn't even selling it or doesn't have it in her Stock at all.... so how ami supposed to get the unit now??? I cannot progress with the game without the unit and I'm unable to even get the Argus Unit.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Spoke to SHADY about the Argus unit for upgrading the ship...... Now SHADY isn't even selling it or doesn't have it in her Stock at all.... so how ami supposed to get the unit now??? I cannot progress with the game without the unit and I'm unable to even get the Argus Unit.
Wait 1 day and check again (she needs 1 day to "aquire" one), you can reroll her inventory if need to be

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
So, just to reiterate for those that may have missed my last post on the subject.

I am currently in the middle of another game project, so it's going to be a while before I update my Space Journey X Gameplay Mod. the current version of my mod will not work with 1.3 or newer versions of Space Journey X.

I don't know if yv0751 incorporated any of my gameplay/interface mod features into 1.30.15, that's completely up to him as it's his game.

People with decent coding skills might be able to transcribe my code into the new version if they are so inclined (WinMerge and other diff viewers could help with this) but I have no idea what has been changed since 1.20.11 so that's completely up to you.

If the next SJx update should drop within say the next month or so, I may end up not updating my mod until the next version of Space Journey X drops.

Apologies in the meantime, but I'm in the middle of finishing up another project for release later this month hopefully, and cannot afford the distraction atm!
o_O

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I thought these animations looked familiar to a certain goblin game. It was all confirmed when I saw the 3rd to last pic. (I hadn't scrolled or scanned the OP enough to see the other game). Looking forward to this. The images look vastly improved from the previous project (alot of the previous game had grainy images). Here's hoping it looks like the pics when I boot up the game.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
how do i get access to the multiverse bot again ?
its not in my new game
Just fly to the Rift in zone 25 and pick up the items (if you made the pod in any previous game)
walkthrough has more details on that in op

May 21, 2017
Wait 1 day and check again (she needs 1 day to "aquire" one), you can reroll her inventory if need to be
i got it, though it wasn't a 1 day wait. I visited her everyday to check her stock for 14 days and there was nothing. I got it on the 15th day after she says "Come back tomorrow".

IAMkyle

Oct 15, 2017
Any idea of how close to finishing this game is? I loved The Princess And The Tower but I really want it wait until it's competed to play this.

dingdong247

Dec 28, 2019
Why the fuck are the triggers so horrible? I made my first bot but didn't have the materials to make it 150IQ and 100k value. Yet, Nimhe gave it to the pirates for some fucking reason and now that I've made a good enough bot the goddamn triggers aren't working. Now I'm stuck doing jack shit for several days. Awesome coding!

Stev1

Jan 4, 2018
I bought the map, and its not in my inventory can't find it anywhere, keeps saying i need to give it to T'ris? I went back to station to buy it again but now the vendor chick that sold it isn't in the bar. I used no cheats, just went back after mining once and bought the map.

Edit - ok so i figured out the vendor is only there in the evening, i bought the map and this time was able to give it to T'Ris, sucks i had to pay for it twice tho ;(

Last edited:

Zellgoddess

May 11, 2017
Yay! WB YV, well sorta i knew you were back a bit ago but here is an official WB from me. im downloading the new version as we speek cant wait to play it. i only played part of 1.2 so ill be making a full run to EoC this time. ill let ya know in a day or so what i think.

Reactions: yv0751

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I bought the map, and its not in my inventory can't find it anywhere, keeps saying i need to give it to T'ris? I went back to station to buy it again but now the vendor chick that sold it isn't in the bar. I used no cheats, just went back after mining once and bought the map.

Edit - ok so i figured out the vendor is only there in the evening, i bought the map and this time was able to give it to T'Ris, sucks i had to pay for it twice tho ;(
Do you use URM or the like? That is known to interfere with the data structures for some reason in my game.
This issue was reported once before and it was URM in that case.
The map out to be available on the very first day after the quest triggers it...

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
i got it, though it wasn't a 1 day wait. I visited her everyday to check her stock for 14 days and there was nothing. I got it on the 15th day after she says "Come back tomorrow".
Hmm, never seen that before. The unit is available the very next day after the quest asks for it.
That code part hasn't been changed for almost a year. Do you run the game with any mod?

I'd you still happen to have a save from that time where it supposed to be available but wasn't? I would like to take a look at it.

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes