4.30 star(s) 40 Votes

Wolfffffff

Dec 28, 2017
You can go the long way also: Iltari -> Arellarti -> Xenos -> Quthor
Tried the long way, short way, using the voron hyperjump (only takes me to the base), and both short and long paths are blocked as you can see by the attached files. P.S. only "cheats" i used was to give me money in renpy.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Tried the long way, short way, using the voron hyperjump (only takes me to the base), and both short and long paths are blocked as you can see by the attached files. P.S. only "cheats" i used was to give me money in renpy.
Now that is odd... That part of the Network is never deactivated...
You remember when the link went dead?

In any case I'd like to look at your save if you pm it to me...

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Have you tried waiting a few days?
The game states that while you can move freely in the system it's still under quarantain for a few days

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Thanks, that description is helpful to pin them down I think!
Finally managed to get the Errors to trigger again
Also it seems to keep triggering if I have more than 10 Bot shells in the storage after unpacking some into the botlab

Last edited:
Reactions: yv0751

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Would anyone know the console command for elite bot crates?
Basic crates - ITMCrateBots
Rare crates - ITMCrateBotsRare
Military crates - ITMCrateBotsMil
Precursor crates - ITMCrateBotsPre

I haven't ever seen something called elite bot crates.

nefelfine

Nov 24, 2021
Would anyone know the console command for elite bot crates?
As far I know there is no Elite Bot crates but who need box with random items when you can add only those you want.

I had already posted this a long ago but...
You must understand that Sexbot parts are generated with random values every time but you can trick for the quality.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I checked the code.

I am not sure where in the quests you are, but there is one part of the story when Quthor is quarantined (both connections to it blocked) aspart of the story.

In the course of the quest you need to find Dr. Moira in Iltari, help her get some Biowares in Arellarti and have her create the antidote to the Fever.

Then the block is lifted after a cutscene.

Is it possible you still have to complete the Moira Onboarding Quest (starts with "The Elusive Doctor", see walkthrough)?

zwonk

Oct 6, 2019
Sometimes there seems to be an overflow problem while using the Sciencelab.

When I have more than 170 botparts (or so) stored and try to put an assembled bot into storage the game crashes from time to time.
Can we get a button to clear the junk? Like: "Sell all T1 and/or T2 botparts"?

---

Does anyone know how to get the cloaking module?
You should be able to buy those at the Voron Space Station after you got the Voron Shields.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Does anyone know how to get the cloaking module?
The cloaking module for the shields and the cargo compressor are the same. Krogneath the Smuggler sells some of those modules sometimes in the Pirate Base...
In the Voron Station though they are common goods

Reactions: Soadrhmm

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Sometimes there seems to be an overflow problem while using the Sciencelab.

When I have more than 170 botparts (or so) stored and try to put an assembled bot into storage the game crashes from time to time.
Can we get a button to clear the junk? Like: "Sell all T1 and/or T2 botparts"?

---

You should be able to buy those at the Voron Space Station after you got the Voron Shields.
Thanks for the bug report.

I ran a stress test when designing the lab with > 1500 parts which wasn't an issue.
Will check some edge cases again.

In case you have a save that reliably reproduces the issue I'd appreciate it if you PM it to me. Might help to pin it down.

And I assume you use no mod and have installed the game in afresh folder.

Wolfffffff

Dec 28, 2017
Now that is odd... That part of the Network is never deactivated...
You remember when the link went dead?

In any case I'd like to look at your save if you pm it to me...
Yeah, it went dead when i made the crate with the necessary drinks, i'm pretty sure.
I actually thought that i was being blocked from using it because the drins kwere illegal there or something.
And here is the attached save file.

Wolfffffff

Dec 28, 2017
I checked the code.

I am not sure where in the quests you are, but there is one part of the story when Quthor is quarantined (both connections to it blocked) aspart of the story.

In the course of the quest you need to find Dr. Moira in Iltari, help her get some Biowares in Arellarti and have her create the antidote to the Fever.

Then the block is lifted after a cutscene.

Is it possible you still have to complete the Moira Onboarding Quest (starts with "The Elusive Doctor", see walkthrough)?
Will check, but i'm pretty sure i've done it.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Yeah, it went dead when i made the crate with the necessary drinks, i'm pretty sure.
I actually thought that i was being blocked from using it because the drins kwere illegal there or something.
And here is the attached save file.
I found the issue.
It is a logical block that might have happened at a midgame init point.
It could also happen if you get ahead of yourself and don't chat to Moira to make her part of the Crew before you proceed with other Quthoer quests.
Will be fixed in V1.30.15c

I repaired your save. The Route to Quthor is open now. :)

Thanks again for sending the Game Save.

nefelfine

Nov 24, 2021
Once Moira officially joined the crew, when I bring her an Astropolitan she gets 1 APP point then at 22:00 I get the NSFW scene but she doesn't get the SLU point (I did it on her 1st and 2nd day in the crew). Is this a bug or the walktrough is wrong?

Wolfffffff

Dec 28, 2017
I found the issue.
It is a logical block that might have happened at a midgame init point.
It could also happen if you get ahead of yourself and don't chat to Moira to make her part of the Crew before you proceed with other Quthoer quests.
Will be fixed in V1.30.15c

I repaired your save. The Route to Quthor is open now. :)

Thanks again for sending the Game Save.
Thanks for solving my issue, and thanks for taking some of your time to fix my save data! :)

lhucio

Jan 7, 2021
If yv0751 will allow me, I would like to offer some constructive criticism.

In the final stretch of the game, I feel that there are a lot of events; which are: Wait X days for someone. And I think they become tedious, at least to me they seemed so, at this point I have lots and lots of money, I don't feel the need to spend my time on mining or bounties, and I don't have anything new to do with the girls either. I know I can just go to bed and get through the days, but my craving for management prevents me from doing that.

I feel it would be better to remove these waits or add events or situations that happen with the girls while you wait.

I hope my review will help YV to improve this fantastic game.

Reactions: pablo1360

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
If yv0751 will allow me, I would like to offer some constructive criticism.

In the final stretch of the game, I feel that there are a lot of events; which are: Wait X days for someone. And I think they become tedious, at least to me they seemed so, at this point I have lots and lots of money, I don't feel the need to spend my time on mining or bounties, and I don't have anything new to do with the girls either. I know I can just go to bed and get through the days, but my craving for management prevents me from doing that.

I feel it would be better to remove these waits or add events or situations that happen with the girls while you wait.

I hope my review will help YV to improve this fantastic game.
I thought that was a good idea so ppl know when things will (have) to move on.

For some actions it does not make sense to immediately continue.

Maybe for the repeated Library Map Evaluations I can change the dialogue to "tomorrow" and wait time to the next morning.
Thats a minor change, can do that in V1.40

For the Quarantine/Vaccine creation on Quthor though 2 days seem reasonable but thats maybe a story exception...

Glad you enjoyed the game so far otherwise and thanks for the suggestions to streamline it :)

Reactions: lhucio
4.30 star(s) 40 Votes