4.30 star(s) 40 Votes

BlackSphere

Nov 24, 2018
A quick search through the forum didn't turn up anything aside from another unanswered question, but how exactly does one actually use these personality/trait cubes? They're stacking up in my inventory and I've yet to see any explanation in-game of where they can be applied.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
A quick search through the forum didn't turn up anything aside from another unanswered question, but how exactly does one actually use these personality/trait cubes? They're stacking up in my inventory and I've yet to see any explanation in-game of where they can be applied.
Get yourself a Precursor Core... either from Precursor crates or by upgradeing a Generation 3 Core (requires another swarm Item), there are also Elite Version with the Auctioneer
Next to the Precursor core there is a small box... click on that to reroll the corresponding Elemt of the Bot

Reactions: BlackSphere

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Vee stuck at 80% energy no happy time!!! any ideas what I missed?
In the morning, when you see her at less than 100% energy, you click on the power thing next to her energy rating.

I along with others thought that was a suggestion of what thing to give them in order to improve their mood, but it's not just a suggestion, it is also the method of delivering that thing that improves their mood (or in the case of Vee, energy)

KingAsh91

May 12, 2019
I had a question: How can i upgrade the hideout, i have the money and the first two upgrades but without choosing to fight the zealots it is impossible to have the warpgate to the hideout upgrade or is there another way of getting that??? HELP ME

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I had a question: How can i upgrade the hideout, i have the money and the first two upgrades but without choosing to fight the zealots it is impossible to have the warpgate to the hideout upgrade or is there another way of getting that??? HELP ME
In V1.30 there is no alternative way unfortunately. I might add one in V1.40.

blackgold1

Jan 16, 2023
I have not been able to get Dr. Moira into a krell uniform (even though the changelog says you can) and I can't seem to trigger a raise in her slutiness. Anyone have a clue how to make these things happen?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I have not been able to get Dr. Moira into a krell uniform (even though the changelog says you can) and I can't seem to trigger a raise in her slutiness. Anyone have a clue how to make these things happen?
Go to Krell space and encounter a Police patrol
Allow them to board your ship
(might require Moira on affection Level 2+)

Nov 22, 2017
In the morning, when you see her at less than 100% energy, you click on the power thing next to her energy rating.

I along with others thought that was a suggestion of what thing to give them in order to improve their mood, but it's not just a suggestion, it is also the method of delivering that thing that improves their mood (or in the case of Vee, energy)

She is not part of the crew in the morning randlomly?

Jim Filipp

Oct 3, 2017
I have the same problem with someone few pages ago.I cant go backto Quthor after the antivirus quest.Wat can i do?Idont want to loose my save.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
That is a bug in 1.30 which can occur in an unusual combination of events (happens if Moira not joined the Crew officially yet)

Until a patch is available if you are familiar with the command line you can use the following 2 commands (separate lines, input each line as one command)

Code:
        GAME.starSys["SSIDXenos"].linkState["SSIDQuthor"] = "open"
        GAME.starSys["SSIDQuthor"].linkState["SSIDXenos"] = "open"
I suggest to cut and paste and not type them.

After that finish moira's onboarding (talk with her if she isn't in the crew yet or the issue will reoccur)

Jim Filipp

Oct 3, 2017
That is a bug in 1.30 which can occur in an unusual combination of events (happens if Moira not joined the Crew officially yet)

Until a patch is available if you are familiar with the command line you can use the following 2 commands (separate lines, input each line as one command)

Code:
        GAME.starSys["SSIDXenos"].linkState["SSIDQuthor"] = "open"
        GAME.starSys["SSIDQuthor"].linkState["SSIDXenos"] = "open"
I suggest to cut and paste and not type them.

After that finish moira's onboarding (talk with her if she isn't in the crew yet or the issue will reoccur)
Where do i change those lines?

RickL

Sep 22, 2019
Same here :
Moira just tells me to come back tomorrow. But her "sluttiness" is still at 0.
And I give her the right cocktail, every day, for 2 weeks at least.

No other problem at this state.
Didn't reach NX... yet

Best regards

Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
We have all of these little subreferences to Sci-Fi movies and television like Star Trek, Galaxina, Star Wars, M4gan, etc. We need something to keep the Whovians happy!

Could someone do a mod with a Tardis showing up at random, or Tom Baker or even maybe Matt Smith taking Amy Pond for a walk on the Krell station, . . . ?

4.30 star(s) 40 Votes