4.30 star(s) 41 Votes

Hexogen

Dec 20, 2019
As I can see in the screenshots, there is body shaving again, like in Princess. You don't think you could do some hairy content, like pubic hair and/or body hair? Asking for... me, honestly. :sneaky:

Reactions: xxxavier

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Hi,
If anyone wants a guide for the first day,
This is what I did,

Hope it will be of some help,
Good luck and enjoy the game.

If you like the game, Please support [y.v.]
So that the game can be developed further.
Thanks

Reactions: yv0751

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
A slave trainer module (find stasis pods, capture and train occupants and sell them) I took out, as this will never pass patron guidelines... need to find a good replacement for that...
Is it also against SubscribeStar guidelines? And if not can you switch?

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
The mechanics and doing all the items and environments in blender took me longer than expected, that's why the anims and scenes are a bit sparse. This will build up as the game progresses.
I'll need about two more releases to have the missing mechanics added (wreck exploration a la paradroid and some simple turn based space combat ) and will balance that work with content and scenes.

A slave trainer module (find stasis pods, capture and train occupants and sell them) I took out, as this will never pass patron guidelines... need to find a good replacement for that...
Why not this instead:-
An Android module (find, repair, Program and train them for keeping or selling)

J_M

Oct 8, 2017
Why not just free the captives for a reward/ransom/unique gear for the ship? Or train and further recruit some as crew on your ship? This way one would end up with a customized crew that cater to its own preferences? Of course this kind of idea would require an immense additional workload and most probably the developer has a complete different idea on how the game will look like at completion...

Zellgoddess

May 11, 2017
Hay good job man, I see the new game is coming along nicely. So what are you plans for this one as for wardrobe/outfits. I definitely see some variations with the outfits they already have, open top n such. I would highly suggest maybe at some point he can buy new and lewder outfits with even lewder variations, ether or, if you decide to make those apart of work/training mechanics.

Also I see the entertainment district, nice I take it that's were your going to put the brothel n other fun work/training areas. Or do you plan to have 1 there (among other things) and others on those other 2 planets.

I really like the ship module thing, are there any plans for a Cortana like girl (holographic). Also if you decide he can upgrade or buy a better ship for more components n stuff she could easly be added in that way as the ships avatar. if you decide on NTR content you can even add a scene were your little helper robot n her get up to some naughty stuff. If not then I can still see you doing that part with the engineer looking girl.

As far as female companions go, as I suggested to you back when you were doing princess, having too many is usually a bad thing as it subtracts too much overall from other characters. However in this it's a ship and a ship needs a proper crew. So suggesting 1 first mate/officer, 1 engineer, 1 doctor, 1 science, 1 security. Making a full roundup of essential personnel. Yea I get it's a star trek spoof so that's definitely on par for that.

Anyhow here is hoping for a epic game. Keep up the good work.

• Angry
Reactions: EJW and yv0751

Nopenopeno

Jul 27, 2018
Grindy, like the first game... but I imagine there will eventually be mods for that. Otherwise, loved Princess in the Tower and am looking forward to watching this game develop. Art style is fun, characters are fun, and the H scenes are always fun.

Incest and Bestiality will be out (except maybe as a mod from someone else...).
Tentacles possibly but just in the Damsel In Distress / Bondage sense.
Heels definitely yes. Pregnancy maybe at the end for some.
MILF possibly with some non main LI.
Some BDSM & fetish as well (space ropes ;), milking, ponygirl, ...)
Sounds great, but PLEASE make pregnancy optional.

Lastly, how do you advance time during the day? I've only figured out how to advance to the next day. Thank you.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Grindy, like the first game... but I imagine there will eventually be mods for that. Otherwise, loved Princess in the Tower and am looking forward to watching this game develop. Art style is fun, characters are fun, and the H scenes are always fun.

Sounds great, but PLEASE make pregnancy optional.

Lastly, how do you advance time during the day? I've only figured out how to advance to the next day. Thank you.
Mining forwards to 18:00
Searching advances one hour
space travel advances one hour
sector net work advances 1h (repeated use possible)
Some searches and monitoring also advance time

ps: if you have the impression it is grindy you might have fallen into the star map softlock bug (see release notes)?

Last edited:

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Why not this instead:-
An Android module (find, repair, Program and train them for keeping or selling)
That's a good idea to get into the sexbot configuration and training path. That was actually my fallback for the scrapped slave module ;)

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Is it also against SubscribeStar guidelines? And if not can you switch?
Subscribe star is even more fuzzy about allowed content. Their TOS have a 'lewd content' phrase that is a blanket clause for arbitrary banning. They refuse to define "lewd" on request...
I guess having a mod would be the better path

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Hay good job man, I see the new game is coming along nicely. So what are you plans for this one as for wardrobe/outfits. I definitely see some variations with the outfits they already have, open top n such. I would highly suggest maybe at some point he can buy new and lewder outfits with even lewder variations, ether or, if you decide to make those apart of work/training mechanics.

Also I see the entertainment district, nice I take it that's were your going to put the brothel n other fun work/training areas. Or do you plan to have 1 there (among other things) and others on those other 2 planets.

I really like the ship module thing, are there any plans for a Cortana like girl (holographic). Also if you decide he can upgrade or buy a better ship for more components n stuff she could easly be added in that way as the ships avatar. if you decide on NTR content you can even add a scene were your little helper robot n her get up to some naughty stuff. If not then I can still see you doing that part with the engineer looking girl.

As far as female companions go, as I suggested to you back when you were doing princess, having too many is usually a bad thing as it subtracts too much overall from other characters. However in this it's a ship and a ship needs a proper crew. So suggesting 1 first mate/officer, 1 engineer, 1 doctor, 1 science, 1 security. Making a full roundup of essential personnel. Yea I get it's a star trek spoof so that's definitely on par for that.

Anyhow here is hoping for a epic game. Keep up the good work.
Outfits are planned, but those would require s bigger crew to make sense (don't want to squeeze Tris and Nimhe into standard uniforms and V wears no clothes anyway)

V0.3 + will have the feature of multi level mini maps, so i can add more crew rooms to the ships lower deck. A licensed navigator to use hypergates is anyway planned and a few more can't harm.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Why not just free the captives for a reward/ransom/unique gear for the ship? Or train and further recruit some as crew on your ship? This way one would end up with a customized crew that cater to its own preferences? Of course this kind of idea would require an immense additional workload and most probably the developer has a complete different idea on how the game will look like at completion...
Could be an option for acquisition of the handful of extra crew planned.
And the reward proposal is great, will use that.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
As I can see in the screenshots, there is body shaving again, like in Princess. You don't think you could do some hairy content, like pubic hair and/or body hair? Asking for... me, honestly. :sneaky:
Well, I could now come up with the lame excuse that the hair particle system is too unstable on my M1 mac in Blender as well as in DAZ ;)

T'Ris will not be shaved, many of the other characters are (after all it is the future...).
But I'll take the hint to at least add some diversity.

ap80485

Aug 17, 2017
very talented dev from the best trainer: The Princess and The Tower~

hope there's more chastity play/control~ and gags/bondage/caging too! ♥

good luck in the project ♥ can't wait for it to be completed! ^~^

Reactions: Hermies and yv0751
4.30 star(s) 41 Votes