4.30 star(s) 41 Votes

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Yeah I also am stuck. I had already found the camera and I did what was said above and dropped my uplink to 58% and still nothing when I sleep. I also have not seen a pirate base.
What Crew members do you have?
I assume you miss the Engineer from the Pirate base considering what you said.
This just happened to me in version 0.6, just started the game and cant progress any further...
You sure you also did all the dialogues?
as far as I recall first get the Quest from T'Ris, than speak to the bar girl and finally to Shady

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
I started a new game in v0.6 and jumped to the latest chapter. Is it still possible to do the pod quest ? I can't find the dancer.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Are we not supposed to be able to use 4 tunneling modules to activate anything or provide a small boost in power? I jumped to day 2 to skip the tutorial, and noticed the tunneling module change and assumed it was a change from v5 and earlier.

Then while flying back from the closert asteroid field, I had a cry for help and gave up a tunelling module from my laser, and then when I added one back the line lit up but it still says inactive.

So what gives, are the t-modules not supposed to activate a single line for equipment or not? If no, then how did the mining laser become active with 4 of them if we skip to day 2? :D

Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
Are we not supposed to be able to use 4 tunneling modules to activate anything or provide a small boost in power? I jumped to day 2 to skip the tutorial, and noticed the tunneling module change and assumed it was a change from v5 and earlier.

Then while flying back from the closert asteroid field, I had a cry for help and gave up a tunelling module from my laser, and then when I added one back the line lit up but it still says inactive.

So what gives, are the t-modules not supposed to activate a single line for equipment or not? If no, then how did the mining laser become active with 4 of them if we skip to day 2? :D
no, tunneling modules is a patch to bypass a missing part, need at least one correct piece in a row to make it work

yeah that's the main issue when giving away parts not from storage, can be taken from any place randomly and may let you unable to mine, or droping cargo by having too much.. imho solution for that MW (mouse wheel to go backwards and avoid that encounter)..

if you have enough spares of course, is always good to earn reputation

ToastyOats

Aug 5, 2016
How the fuck do you Sex Arcade super valuable but also highly intelligent Bots?
Also where can I buy slaves for smuggling runs?

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
How the fuck do you Sex Arcade super valuable but also highly intelligent Bots?
Also where can I buy slaves for smuggling runs?
You don't get the high IQ ones for the normal arcade, you sell them to the smugglers.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018

You were given 3 tunneling modules and an output controller originally with the laser... so that ship likely asked for the controller not a tunneling module

giopato

Feb 14, 2021
how to fix this? when i click something this error always come up, already reinstall the game but still the same problem

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
This game is getting more and more complicated. The more it gets complicated the more the walkthrough gets... less useful and fucking damn frustrating :mad:

So,

where is this infamous Khelara? I don't see her anywhere in the pirate cove. What the fuck am I supposed to unlock?

most of all:

Personal bot quest -

"a new day task for Nimhe (assign in the morning), namely creating a customized appearance add-on (Bot Shell Type J) if you have a bot crate in the cargo list which she can use"

what does it mean, for crying out loud !!!

Should I open the bot crate? yes or no? which parts should I need?

the in-game quest tells me: "talk to Nimhe once you have a spare AI core for her to modify the Autotrainer". What does it mean?
what the damn is an AI core? is an AI core a cortical unit???? what does "modify the autotrainer" mean? the autotrainer is in the lab, BUT Type J is MC's room! so, what does it mean?

What am I supposed to do in order to make Nimhe create these add-ons for Type J?

Grim October

Oct 11, 2019
I got pulled over by the space cops. The officer lady said I need a level 3 license for the kind of hardware I had installed on the Bumble Bee. I assume this isn't implemented yet, is it?

Darkkitekek

Jul 24, 2021
hope more nimhe also chance at the shady merchent btw what is j shell? i put nimhe to do it but unsure i get any

Satalin

Jul 24, 2017
where is this infamous Khelara? I don't see her anywhere in the pirate cove. What the fuck am I supposed to unlock?
you need to completed the quest for Vigo for that you need weapons and the shild for that AND must kill the renegade pirate Ghad and that guy (Ghad) show up at the high yeld astrofield. then khelara will show up and you can hire her for 20k

Personal bot quest -

"a new day task for Nimhe (assign in the morning), namely creating a customized appearance add-on (Bot Shell Type J) if you have a bot crate in the cargo list which she can use"

what does it mean, for crying out loud !!!

Should I open the bot crate? yes or no? which parts should I need?
Nimhe can make j-type shells when you give her the job to do it in the morning here a screen
job 2.png

for the crates if you want to build bots then you can open it. parts that you need are the core, head, torso, arms and legs. for the tiers the higher the tier is the more money you get if you sell them or send them to the arcade

the in-game quest tells me: "talk to Nimhe once you have a spare AI core for her to modify the Autotrainer". What does it mean?
what the damn is an AI core? is an AI core a cortical unit???? what does "modify the autotrainer" mean? the autotrainer is in the lab, BUT Type J is MC's room! so, what does it mean?

What am I supposed to do in order to make Nimhe create these add-ons for Type J?
nimhe will upgrade your autotrainer with this ai-core to make it faster i think haven`t done it yet and how to to let nimhe make type-j assin her to do that task
that are the ai core in the screen they are extrem rare you can get them by hunting pirates or use the cheat GAME.ship.loadWare(“ITMAICore”)
AI core.png

hope i could help you with this

LG Satalin

zwonk

Oct 6, 2019
How to do you actually get promethium?
I tried mining at the "Outer Belt" nav-point a couple of times, but it always tells me "Critical reaction triggered - Mining terminated!". I have the mining laser MKII at 100% and tried mining the reactive hazard, just mining around it, just going for the salvage mystery --- but nothing results in me getting any promethium.

-Edit_
Never mind, I thought as rare and volatile it is decribed it is a rare or special pickup - not the random rocks there -.- mb

Last edited:

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
How to do you actually get promethium?
I tried mining at the "Outer Belt" nav-point a couple of times, but it always tells me "Critical reaction triggered - Mining terminated!". I have the mining laser MKII at 100% and tried mining the reactive hazard, just mining around it, just going for the salvage mystery --- but nothing results in me getting any promethium.

-Edit_
Never mind, I thought as rare and volatile it is decribed it is a rare or special pickup - not the random rocks there -.- mb
Yeah, sometimes you mine some other times you don't get any.

zwonk

Oct 6, 2019
Another small question:

How can bots with an Escape Risk of 0.0 % escape the arcade? Do I just give them all two Gen 3, Mil Grade Immobilizer to be sure?
I have not tried it but can I send my infiltrator in a full Gen 3 Mil Grade Bot into the arcade without causing a full uprising? (Would be a funny Game Over scenario)

In prep for the next update I want to setup 3 highend bots for the arcade as passive income...

4.30 star(s) 41 Votes