4.30 star(s) 40 Votes

klokan99

Dec 26, 2019
I'm on mac, and I send the Multiverse pod capsule. However I don't see .json file in the save folder.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I'm on mac, and I send the Multiverse pod capsule. However I don't see .json file in the save folder.
It needs to be now in the proper location (not inside the app package, which was stupid of me to do in v5 and earlier)

On the mac the renpy saves are normally in Users/YourID/Library/Renpy/SpaceJourneyX

Juste move it there once when you migrate from v5. New game versions will find it automatically in future

Reactions: MarsUltor

klokan99

Dec 26, 2019
It needs to be now in the proper location (not inside the app package, which was stupid of me to do in v5 and earlier)

On the mac the renpy saves are normally in Users/YourID/Library/Renpy/SpaceJourneyX

Juste move it there once when you migrate from v5. New game versions will find it automatically in future
ok, thanks.
I did that, and I started 0.6, but I don't see how to pick up the pod or how to start? I only have these
1686819234893.png

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
ok, thanks.
I did that, and I started 0.6, but I don't see how to pick up the pod or how to start? I only have these
View attachment 2698834
You can chose any starting point.
From day 1 you will see a Rift/Special location in Zone 25 on the space map.
Just fly there and get your items (make sure your cargo is big enough...)

If the Rift doesn't show up then the game does not find the multiverse pod in the save game directory and you maybe copied it not into the save games folder.

You can check where exactly that is on your machine with going to the Renpy command line (SHIFT-O) in a running game and enter config.savedir. That shows the path the game looks for the pod in.

klokan99

Dec 26, 2019
You can chose any starting point.
From day 1 you will see a Rift/Special location in Zone 25 on the space map.
Just fly there and get your items (make sure your cargo is big enough...)

If the Rift doesn't show up then the game does not find the multiverse pod in the save game directory and you maybe copied it not into the save games folder.

You can check where exactly that is on your machine with going to the Renpy command line (SHIFT-O) in a running game and enter config.savedir. That shows the path the game looks for the pod in.
ok, that worked, thanks!

Reactions: yv0751

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Anyone know how to complete these 3 quests
and how do I access the Junkyard, I keep getting turned away
Screenshot 2023-06-15 111605.png

Papertrail013

Apr 8, 2023
View attachment 2699109
The first one is the pod to transfer some stuff from save to save. Just go to the pod in your inventory and use "use mode" then press the terminal in the cargo bay to put stuff in (they will be gone after so use before switching versions).
The second is get an unused ai core that wasn't in the ship (they are the cube things). I think you get them from the lvl. 2 bounty missions.
The 3rd you might have to look at the walkthrough because I haven't done that one yet.

abada25

Sep 30, 2019
What does "Designation" option for the bot in captains cabin do? From what I can see it accepts everything but there is no outcome?

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
For the people who still struggle to find the multiververse_pod.jason on mac. It is not in the save folder, it is saved in the app folder.
View attachment 2699085
Yes, that is where the game V0.5 and earlier saved it.
But, as pointed out, its really bad practice from me to have put it there.
So move it once to yourRenpy save games folder in Library and you're set for the future ;)

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
View attachment 2699109
Sorry for the Junkyard = AI-Cores confusion. Thats what the dialogue hinted at (should have modified that) and what will be available in V0.7.
In V0.6 you can get the random AI-Core drop from Lvl2 mobs ("Brigand") which allows you to proceed with other V0.6 quests that require you to have at least 3+1 cores.

Reactions: Papertrail013

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
The first one is the pod to transfer some stuff from save to save. Just go to the pod in your inventory and use "use mode" then press the terminal in the cargo bay to put stuff in (they will be gone after so use before switching versions).
The second is get an unused ai core that wasn't in the ship (they are the cube things). I think you get them from the lvl. 2 bounty missions.
The 3rd you might have to look at the walkthrough because I haven't done that one yet.
Thanks
I did a couple more Bounties and Nimhe came to me ofr help with something, I think she wanted me to make a bot to infitrate a station, thing is, I can't seem to find anything more about it, not in the bots orders list or the quest list.
Would you have any idea what she wants me to do.

Last edited:

DogeDuck

Nov 4, 2018
3rd one is just gated by Ai cubes

DogeDuck

Nov 4, 2018
I have two issues.
1. I can't find where to sell bots.
2. There a slight bug with the gallery in that it lock the T'ris dildo practice scene, but progresses the game past that stage.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I have two issues.
1. I can't find where to sell bots.
2. There a slight bug with the gallery in that it lock the T'ris dildo practice scene, but progresses the game past that stage.
As far as I know, to sell the bots, click the orders tab on the bots lab console, if you make the bot with the right specs, you'll see a button labeled "fulfill", just make sure the bot has an IQ of less than 140.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Space Journey X [v0.6_b] [y.v.]

COMPRESSED

PC/MAC: - - ANONFILES /

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

cccxxx

Aug 8, 2018
this permanent saves no longer work keep me away from an other cute game
can we pls get over it?

4.30 star(s) 40 Votes