4.30 star(s) 40 Votes

Steppenwolf

Jul 30, 2017
Sorry yv0751 but:

if actor == khelara and all([x for x in [nimhe, tris] if x.uniform == "UID2_Revealing"]) and GAME.questSys.inProgress("QID_KHELARA_REVEALING"):
khelara.done.append("seen_revealing")

UID2_Revealing shouldn't be UID3_Revealing?

Reactions: yv0751

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
0.6 Public Release (one day early)!
Training V | Start with V's training by asking her for favors...

Is there a way I should have figured out to give V energy? When she was in her initial coffin I could load up energy and she'd charge that way, in her "charging room" I see energy pods, both full and empty, on the floor but V's energy doesn't seem to change from 80.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Training V | Start with V's training by asking her for favors...

Is there a way I should have figured out to give V energy? When she was in her initial coffin I could load up energy and she'd charge that way, in her "charging room" I see energy pods, both full and empty, on the floor but V's energy doesn't seem to change from 80.
Dureing the morning planning you can gift her 1 energy cell for 50 Energy

Thami_

Sep 6, 2019
i had two missions to turn in the same place same day, it turned in the first but after that all other missions do not trigger the turn in option, i see the ! mark on t he map but it wont turn in, i tryed flyting to other location and back still dosent work, any help?

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Sorry yv0751 but:

if actor == khelara and all([x for x in [nimhe, tris] if x.uniform == "UID2_Revealing"]) and GAME.questSys.inProgress("QID_KHELARA_REVEALING"):
khelara.done.append("seen_revealing")

UID2_Revealing shouldn't be UID3_Revealing?
Oh yes, thats a bug. Thx!
Edit:
Fixed it for V0.7 where it would impede progress.
For V0.6 it "only" blocks access to 2 NSFW gallery entries/cutscenes.
You can manually change it the way you proposed above if you want the scenes to trigger.

Or (careful) you can enter exactly this in the command line to just fix the state:
khelara.done += ["seen_revealing"]*3

Last edited:
Reactions: Steppenwolf

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
i had two missions to turn in the same place same day, it turned in the first but after that all other missions do not trigger the turn in option, i see the ! mark on t he map but it wont turn in, i tryed flyting to other location and back still dosent work, any help?
I opened a CRQ for that. Could be a bug. Shouldn't be fatal though (second mission will purge once it's overdue)

Thami_

Sep 6, 2019
I opened a CRQ for that. Could be a bug. Shouldn't be fatal though (second mission will purge once it's overdue)
yes seconds mission timed out and gave minus rep, and couldent turn in 3rd mission got minus rep, and 4th mission, all was supposed to be turned in at the spacve station

Sennistrasz

Oct 6, 2020
The Mk 1-3 equipment are clear enough, but can you please do the same for those that are not named as such? Or any other indication that something is an upgrade (like actually saying "this is better/worse than what you have right now").

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
The Mk 1-3 equipment are clear enough, but can you please do the same for those that are not named as such? Or any other indication that something is an upgrade (like actually saying "this is better/worse than what you have right now").
That's for the bot parts or the spaceship parts?
For bots I've be been considering a colour marking if it's better or worse ... Will think about it when I come up with a good way to assess overall bot impact (at the moment bot price change shows the improvement)

Sennistrasz

Oct 6, 2020
That's for the bot parts or the spaceship parts?
For bots I've be been considering a colour marking if it's better or worse ... Will think about it when I come up with a good way to assess overall bot impact (at the moment bot price change shows the improvement)
Both would be nice. I was talking about ship parts, like whichever gun or shield is better. Also, would be nice to see what is currently equipped to avoid buying duplicates. Maybe a unique tag on those parts (because why would there be a need for more than one?).

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Both would be nice. I was talking about ship parts, like whichever gun or shield is better. Also, would be nice to see what is currently equipped to avoid buying duplicates. Maybe a unique tag on those parts (because why would there be a need for more than one?).
...easy answer? for the Capsule
I have started to load a shield and gun of the highest grade inside since combat difficulty strongly improved in this Version... and given that in 0.7 we saw preview pics with 3 enemy krell ships you'll find yourself in need very soon.
I really don't understand the combat at all. Sometimes the enemy gets to take multiple turns when I'm switching targets. Or I'm trying to take on a Krell Lasher and I have 75% Plasma Cannon, 75% Neutronic Shields, 75% Torpedo Mk1 and it just stays out of range and spits out infinite little homing attacks that take two shots to kill.

I'm not sure what else I'm supposed to do. I need a third AI Core in order to mine the new area and it seems like I can only get them as random ship drops. I have a quest to do a smuggling mission but all the available ones are for 10-12 slaves and those seem to drop as random 1x from enemies and whenever I have them I can't go back to Iltari Station.

Is there somewhere to get slaves in bulk? None of the traders ever seem to have them. Is there another way to get AI cores? What am I not understanding about the combats?
0.6 introduced an advanced storage module that can be upgraded to cloak a certain % of your ships storage... illegal goods in the cloakfield won't be detected by Itari station or space patrol.
Level 3 Enemies (headhunting Quests) have a chance for multiple drops and Level 2 Enemies have a chance to drop AI cores.
Also Swarm ships can drop several AI cores.

once you have 5 Noturious you can buy better gear and cloaking upgrades at the smuggler base.
With 10 Noturious you can buy the best weapons and shields (as of yet) at the same place.
I'd still advice to take 2 Level 2 Torpedos along when faceing Level 3 enemies with the best shields and weapons equiped... for Level 4 Enemies you better go with max loaded Torpedos of an equal number of Level 2 and 3s.

Last edited:

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I really don't understand the combat at all. Sometimes the enemy gets to take multiple turns when I'm switching targets. Or I'm trying to take on a Krell Lasher and I have 75% Plasma Cannon, 75% Neutronic Shields, 75% Torpedo Mk1 and it just stays out of range and spits out infinite little homing attacks that take two shots to kill.

I'm not sure what else I'm supposed to do. I need a third AI Core in order to mine the new area and it seems like I can only get them as random ship drops. I have a quest to do a smuggling mission but all the available ones are for 10-12 slaves and those seem to drop as random 1x from enemies and whenever I have them I can't go back to Iltari Station.

Is there somewhere to get slaves in bulk? None of the traders ever seem to have them. Is there another way to get AI cores? What am I not understanding about the combats?
I probably should have documented it a bit better. Here are some suggestions:

- AI-Cores: Those you get easiest from Level 2 encounters (Brigands). Once your ship is pimped up you get tons of them from Lvl3 and Swarm encounters. In v0.7 I made the first 3 Cores drop more easily too
- Krell: Those are Lvl3. I suggest to not take on Level 3 missions until your gear is lvl 2 or 3. Take them out from a distance with better torpedoes works. Also hiding and ending your turn helps
- Illegal cargo: Buy the Mk2 cargo compressor, add cloaking modules and you can land at iltari. You can buy illegal goods in bulk at Krogneath (NOT 5+) in the pirate base. Make simple smuggling or lvl1 bounty missions to up Notoriety to 5

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 40 Votes