4.30 star(s) 40 Votes

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
The problem I have now, is how to I pick up 81t of equipment when I only got a 25t hold?
Yeah, not sure why it seems to be intentionally hard to find.
But that's why I suggest short-cutting it to desktop (once you've found it :p )
Windows uses the folder for all it's unseemly stuff so it's better hidden than messed with by people not really knowing what they do.
Easy way to find it is opening an explorer and type
Code:
%appdata%\roaming
into the adress bar

quackk

Jan 3, 2021
The location in V0.6+ is now the proper folder (where your renpy saves are in)
That prevents OS access protection errors.
Will automatically be found there in future.
Just move the pod file once manually to that folder ("Users/yourID/AppData/Roaming/Renpy/SpaceJourneyX...
I suggest putting this info in the main page, it's kinda worthless to tell people to use the universe pod to migrate while not explaining that the process is different from the current walkthrough (or add a notice in the WT that if you are migrating from version 0.5 or earlier you need to do these steps)

TvTone

Sep 3, 2019
We are only at the first update and once again....saves from previous game will not work. So. All those hours down the drain.

I also note the additions for this update seem to be leaning toward the Dev's tendency for grind, going by the original Princess and the Tower. Great game, terrible grind. Like a previous comment from anothermember, having to start all over again is not for me at only the first update. I'll wait now until we are a good 3 or more updates in the future.
What IS it with Devs now thinking " Aww, they'll be ok having to start all over again. No need to make previous saves worthwhile."???

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Doctor Shark

klokan99

Dec 26, 2019
I'm trying to send bot containers through multiverse pod. I have 3 containers. When I click to add them, I'm getting empty list to select from:

1686767877355.png

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I'm trying to send bot containers through multiverse pod. I have 3 containers. When I click to add them, I'm getting empty list to select from:

View attachment 2697409
The selection that opens up is the _bots you have in your lab storage_ (not in arcade).
So make some bots and store them in the lab or or bring them back from the arcade, go to pod, click on container -> list of bots in your lab opens up.

Reactions: klokan99

klokan99

Dec 26, 2019
The selection that opens up is the _bots you have in your lab storage_ (not in arcade).
So make some bots and store them in the lab or or bring them back from the arcade, go to pod, click on container -> list of bots in your lab opens up.
ok, thanks,
it worked.

Reactions: yv0751

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I suggest putting this info in the main page, it's kinda worthless to tell people to use the universe pod to migrate while not explaining that the process is different from the current walkthrough (or add a notice in the WT that if you are migrating from version 0.5 or earlier you need to do these steps)
The new folder location is described in the walkthrough a bit short as

"You will find a file called “multiverse_pod.json” in your save game directory (where your save files are, _not_ the directory saves inside the game folder). "

Added a comment in the Changelog/Release notes with migration procedure. And, as as everybody knows, if you want to keep a secret as programmer, then write it in the Release Notes. No one will ever read them ;)

Test279

Sep 4, 2019
Navpoint 75 seems to be bugged. I Had 1 smuggling and 1 transport mission in the same place, due the same day. Only the transport mission was activated successfully. I still have the exclamation mark. The smuggling mission would not activate no matter what. I tried going away and coming back but it says "There's nothing for me to do here."
Passed day, the mission failed sadly.
I took another mission for Navpoint 75 and it still does not activate.

I've attached my save game if wish to investigate.

Really enjoying the game so far. It's great to see the progress you've made! :D

bouli0

Sep 2, 2017
I have an issue with the Uplink.
Once installed, whatever the power (25%, 50%, 75%), it's not detected by the game. Can't progress with V nore access the Junkyard.
New game v0.6.

Edit:
Looking into the game files:
The Junkyard doesn't look like it's implemented yet.
I'm missing khelara in my crew to progress with V.

Last edited:

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
I accepted three Missions to Tenaris, two bounties and a smuggling job. I was able to do the bounties, but I can't complete the smuggling job. I've got way more drugs than I need (13 and I only need 5) but Tenaris tells me there's nothing for me to do there. I tried unequipping all the cargo hiding modules, but it made no difference.

EDIT: I can complete the smuggling job ONLY if I show up on the last possible day.

Last edited:

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Navpoint 75 seems to be bugged. I Had 1 smuggling and 1 transport mission in the same place, due the same day. Only the transport mission was activated successfully. I still have the exclamation mark. The smuggling mission would not activate no matter what. I tried going away and coming back but it says "There's nothing for me to do here."
Passed day, the mission failed sadly.
I took another mission for Navpoint 75 and it still does not activate.

I've attached my save game if wish to investigate.

Really enjoying the game so far. It's great to see the progress you've made! :D
Did you buy the stuff you were to smuggle to the point? Like transport missions but with illegal goods

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I accepted three Missions to Tenaris, two bounties and a smuggling job. I was able to do the bounties, but I can't complete the smuggling job. I've got way more drugs than I need (13 and I only need 5) but Tenaris tells me there's nothing for me to do there. I tried unequipping all the cargo hiding modules, but it made no difference.

EDIT: I can complete the smuggling job ONLY if I show up on the last possible day.
Smuggling and transport need to be on the exact day (not earlier)

Reactions: Test279
4.30 star(s) 40 Votes