4.30 star(s) 40 Votes

datarelay

Jun 8, 2021
I enjoyed quite a bit The Princess and the Tower, I just hope the grind and the gallery in this one is better

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I enjoyed quite a bit The Princess and the Tower, I just hope the grind and the gallery in this one is better
The grind level is considerably reduced compared to princess and the gallery is imho also significantly better (animations, hints how to unlock,...)

next public release v0.6 is planned for around 15.06. if you want to try it.

Zellgoddess

May 11, 2017
So what's wrong with blue, why all aliens gotta be green, lmao.

Anyhow, sweet few days to 0.6 and I'm already wishing for 0.7 as new systems = new faces. I'm really wanting to see a currupt a space station or planet scenario. Getting them all to change from there normal lives and normal jobs to a much more captain jim approved life styles and jobs.

Feb 5, 2018
Beta testing V0.7 is fun, mostly. Sometimes it gets boring. I wanted to make sure that the bar didn't break at 1,000,000 experience. It did not break. If you've played much then you can guess how long it took from level 12 to get to Level 13. I don't feel a need to Reach Level 14. ;)

Level 13.png

Reactions: Test279 and yv0751

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

Hi,
today I finished all crew sprites with the new uniform and coded the quest up to entry into Krell Space.
Idea with the new uniforms is that the crew is not willing to wear it in general but makes an exception for your travel to Krell Space (where it is obligatory).
Spend enough time in Krell Space and eventually the uniform will also be accepted for normal assignment. Can't post any more NSFW images to not spoil the quest ;)
I also remade the recharging station for V (see image). The old one (esp. backrest) did not look "techy" enough imho.
Progress is looking OK.
  • Beta - 14.06.
  • VIP Tier Early Access Phase 1 - 18.06
  • All-Access Tier Early Access Phase 2 - 26.06
  • Official Patreon Release 02.07
y.v.

9 Likes

Chloraphorae

Jun 15, 2017
Anyone have a rough idea of when the next update (0.6) will be released?
So what's wrong with blue, why all aliens gotta be green, lmao.
Don't know what you're talking about; after Star Wars most alien (especially the chicks) are blue/orange/red (the races that start with 'T' something or other). I don't even recall any green aliens in media after 2000. Oh, wait! That one girl in GotG was green. Still, most producers are actively avoiding green when they can 'cause it's cliche.

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021

Don't know what you're talking about; after Star Wars most alien (especially the chicks) are blue/orange/red (the races that start with 'T' something or other). I don't even recall any green aliens in media after 2000. Oh, wait! That one girl in GotG was green. Still, most producers are actively avoiding green when they can 'cause it's cliche.
Star Trek Andorians are blue, Orions are green. This doesn't really borrow from Star Wars.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018

I think you mean Tweelack and they come in pretty much every color aswell.... that aside most Holywood films are useing green screens these days... green on green isn't really helpful here

Reactions: Gato21

akasadin12532

Aug 10, 2017
Is it normal getting error when i play battle ? Im using joiplay to play it in mobile(android)

also, i tried to send save to my pc and it doesn't work anyway..

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 40 Votes