4.30 star(s) 40 Votes

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I was just about to say similar, there needs to be a better way of scrapping bot parts, currently it's slow and tedious .... I keep opening crate after crate looking for the elusive military cortex, so I have tons of gen1 subpar everything I want to get rid of.

That said, I've really enjoyed the game so far, keep up the good work yv0751
That fully addressed with V0.6 :)
(Just finished the V0.6 Early Access Release on Patreon, public release around 15.06.)

monkeymaker

Aug 25, 2017
is there a known bug, as I dont see my bot parts in the lab section? Or where do I find them once I opened bot parts crate??

Feb 5, 2018
is there a known bug, as I dont see my bot parts in the lab section? Or where do I find them once I opened bot parts crate??
I am not aware of any bug that did that. If you post a save file, I'll test it as a player. y.v. may also test it as the developer. If you join the Discord, you'll probably get faster results.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I am not aware of any bug that did that. If you post a save file, I'll test it as a player. y.v. may also test it as the developer. If you join the Discord, you'll probably get faster results.
It's very likely not a bug but a bit awkward implementation in V0.5

The parts can be seen (a) in the pick list for the respective part when you build a bot (b) in the Lab manager (the terminal next to the forcefield). The parts are neither in your inventory nor in the cargo list but in lab storage.

Unfoirtunately (b) is not activated in V0.5 until you have made your first bot and sent it to the arcade, so only way to view your stuff is(a) until you made your first bot.

Terminal made available right away in V0.6.

Last edited:
Feb 5, 2018
You can do that, but it isn't that hard to find AI cores, I probably only got 7 because I'd stop rolling if I hit a bot case.
Here is my Multiverse Pod that I loaded into Version 0.6 Betas. It is not that difficult to get a Cargo Compressor MkI to 62t capacity. Add whatever you wish to make it 62t.

23 AI-Core
3 Bot Containers
1 Argus Mk II Uplink
1 Quantum Lance
6 Hyperdrive MkI - Install 1. Sell the extras
1 Torpedo Array MkI
1 Quantum Shields
8 Flux Modulator
8 Positron Stabilizer
7 Output Controller
59t Total

monkeymaker

Aug 25, 2017
Edit: ok my bad, I just had bad luck and never got a cortex part.... :D

thanks man! Im not sure whats the problem...

Last edited:

neoLemur

Feb 9, 2017
How does smuggling work? I have the drugs, I'm at the destination, but cant turn them in... says we have nothing to do here???

Feb 5, 2018
It worked ok for me. Since I had your file, I tweaked shields, weapons, and torpedoes a bit. That save can now buy the good stuff at Krogneath's. You don't have to use it but you can see what's possible. Quantum Lance has a longer range than a plasma cannon. Hits harder, too.

klokan99

Dec 26, 2019
It worked ok for me. Since I had your file, I tweaked shields, weapons, and torpedoes a bit. That save can now buy the good stuff at Krogneath's. You don't have to use it but you can see what's possible. Quantum Lance has a longer range than a plasma cannon. Hits harder, too.
Yeah, I had collected quite some amount of credits and assembled insane bots. Where I can find Quantum Lance?
Also, what would you suggest to tweak the shields and weapons...? And where to find AI cores?

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Yeah, I had collected quite some amount of credits and assembled insane bots. Where I can find Quantum Lance?
Also, what would you suggest to tweak the shields and weapons...? And where to find AI cores?
Quantum Lance is in the Pirate base and needs 20+ NOT... check the Krell trader
Quantum Lance for Lasers and Quantum Shield Generator for defence... and noone can scratch you anymore

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Where is Krell trader? And what is 20+ NOT?
When you dock at pirate base, your ship is the small one, the middle ship is weapons trader and the big ship is the trader you usually meet in space sometimes.

And the NOT+20 is the notoriety points you need to get on weapon traders ships to buy the higher end weapons and shield systems. You get NOT point by completing combat missions you get from the guy at the pirate base bar.

klokan99

Dec 26, 2019
When you dock at pirate base, your ship is the small one, the middle ship is weapons trader and the big ship is the trader you usually meet in space sometimes.

And the NOT+20 is the notoriety points you need to get on weapon traders ships to buy the higher end weapons and shield systems. You get NOT point by completing combat missions you get from the guy at the pirate base bar.
ok, thanks... I missed that middle ship. Where can I see how much NOT points I have?

4.30 star(s) 40 Votes