Feb 5, 2018
Precursor Junkyard is probably V0.7. Expect the highest combat levels so far. In playtesting,
I've seen the red screen of death a few times. o_O

Nopenopeno

Jul 27, 2018
The thing is that I gave away a part of mining laser (output controller) in a side event and now I cannot mine anymore.
All the parts can be bought at the Station, from the random vendor in space (cheapest option) and the Pirate base if you've made it that far. Their stock is randomized, so if the vendor does not have it you can reroll or hope for the next visit.

Reactions: Chucke1992

Zellgoddess

May 11, 2017
Yikes, so if elite crates are in v0.7 dose that mean elite parts are not done in v0.6. Or is it just elite crates.

Lol, the while build a bot aspect of this game is truly a great mini game within a game btw.

Looking forward to v.06. This game is just been my jam here on f95 recently. also I'm working on it but I might be able to support the game soon. Budget has been super tight as of late.

Reactions: Nopenopeno

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
How to train TRis? I asked to help with urges, she told me to hit the road. I have found a magazine but for some reason I cannot trigger the scene of her entering my room despite giving her a map, watching her taking shower

Last edited:
Feb 5, 2018
Yikes, so if elite crates are in v0.7 dose that mean elite parts are not done in v0.6. Or is it just elite crates.

Lol, the while build a bot aspect of this game is truly a great mini game within a game btw.

Looking forward to v.06. This game is just been my jam here on f95 recently. also I'm working on it but I might be able to support the game soon. Budget has been super tight as of late.
Purple crate contents are intriguing. Any more about them is something to ask y.v. I do enjoy the game and have fun.

4.30 star(s) 40 Votes