Harabec

Nov 11, 2019
I think what was meant is that the characters aren't in constant motion. Most of the time it's just a static image. The exception is the cutscenes...which are in the game.

Feb 5, 2018
how do you actually get your character to drink alcohol. I can put the item in selector, but i cant click on myself.
Quoting from the Walkthrough: " Buy a bottle of Drengarian Liquor at Shady. Drink the liquor at 19:00 before visiting T’Ris for a handjob favour (drinking: select liquor in inventory and then use on the blue glass next to your computer) "

CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
so im really enjoying this game. cant wait for the actual sex in next update! are we gonna get favors with Nihime pretty soon too? im getting some shady vibes from BB-2!
the addition of stress and mood modifiers has made balancing the girls stats more of challenge but its not super difficult. if i might suggest that later in development, after you get the girls to certain submission levels or if you max out their affection (something along those lines) that they become open for repeatable sex options or enter some kind of free mode where you can dress them in whatever outfit and do "things" with them without their stress levels going crazy! just a suggestion though, take it or leave it!

Reactions: yv0751

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
so im really enjoying this game. cant wait for the actual sex in next update! are we gonna get favors with Nihime pretty soon too? im getting some shady vibes from BB-2!
the addition of stress and mood modifiers has made balancing the girls stats more of challenge but its not super difficult. if i might suggest that later in development, after you get the girls to certain submission levels or if you max out their affection (something along those lines) that they become open for repeatable sex options or enter some kind of free mode where you can dress them in whatever outfit and do "things" with them without their stress levels going crazy! just a suggestion though, take it or leave it!
In V0.6 there's a quest for which Nimhe wants your support and if you succeed, this starts the favour path.
Additionally, in V0.6 the stress, mood management has been toned down a bit (made less challenging)

In V0.7 mood loss depends on the actual EXH level, so they can wear some without MOD hit.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
In V0.6 there's a quest for which Nimhe wants your support and if you succeed, this starts the favour path.
Additionally, in V0.6 the stress, mood management has been toned down a bit (made less challenging)

In V0.7 mood loss depends on the actual EXH level, so they can wear some without MOD hit.
To be honest I think the mood items are only a problem to begin with, but after a while it doesn't seem to be a problem.

Reactions: Gato21

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Ok thanhs you... I have tried everything but nothing works... the quest still remains
There is an explanation in the walkthrough in the original post.

You use the pod at the end of your V0.5 game, put your most valuable bots and stuff in.
Then you can restart V0.6 and pick up your gear quickly...

It a simple kind of compatible item save packaged in a small quest.

Reactions: linus.quotes

Pgazet

Aug 4, 2019
How do I finish a transport mission ? When I go to the place nothing happens and I miss the delivery

Feb 13, 2022
How do I finish a transport mission ? When I go to the place nothing happens and I miss the delivery
Step 1: Go to the destination on the day its actually due. Step 2: after traveling in step 1 you must click on the way point or the planet to complete. BOOM Done! Congratulations

Reactions: Pgazet

Pgazet

Aug 4, 2019
Step 1: Go to the destination on the day its actually due. Step 2: after traveling in step 1 you must click on the way point or the planet to complete. BOOM Done! Congratulations
Thank you
I think my save is bugged because I have nothing on the map . The destination is "High Yield Asteroids" I have the mining mini games when I click on it and it's the correct day .

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Thank you
I think my save is bugged because I have nothing on the map . The destination is "High Yield Asteroids" I have the mining mini games when I click on it and it's the correct day .
Do you actually have enough resources as requested by the mission in your cargo?

Reactions: Pgazet

Pgazet

Aug 4, 2019
Do you actually have enough resources as requested by the mission in your cargo?
Ok I'm a retard. I thought that I already had the ressources and it was just a delivery,
Edit: (ok I finished the delivery )

Last edited:

klokan99

Dec 26, 2019
Another question. I have set Nimhe to craft "J" Type. However I'm not getting those. I think at the beginning she crafted 3-4 of these, but now I don't see any. Is there some condition that need to be met?

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
Another question. I have set Nimhe to craft "J" Type. However I'm not getting those. I think at the beginning she crafted 3-4 of these, but now I don't see any. Is there some condition that need to be met?
She makes them from a bot crate.
So there has to be 1 in your inventory in the morning.

4.30 star(s) 40 Votes