Feb 5, 2018
So many parts, game lags a lot trying to scrap them.

Huge ideal. Auto scrap bot parts. When checked it will automatically scrap those parts for you when you obtain them. (Can set it for each grade)

In addition you can set a retain part total of 1 to #, and it will not scrap those parts until you gain 1 more then specified number of that specific part.

Should make this go smoother when grinding for good parts.
Version 6 has a modified and much better parts storage system which enables easier scrapping and shows scrap value. You still have to click each part but you can select Subpars, for instance, and not worry about better stuff. Currently I have so much inventory that I scrap Subpars and Basics. I could also select something like Gen2 Subpar and only see those.

Nopenopeno

Jul 27, 2018
So far this is my best attempt at a Gen 3 Bot in .5 (only Gen 2 Modules). Always room for improvement, but this is what I plan to take with me into .6. Thanks yv0751 for the useful guide!

SJX_Bot.jpg

Reactions: yv0751

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
So many parts, game lags a lot trying to scrap them.

Huge ideal. Auto scrap bot parts. When checked it will automatically scrap those parts for you when you obtain them. (Can set it for each grade)

In addition you can set a retain part total of 1 to #, and it will not scrap those parts until you gain 1 more then specified number of that specific part.

Should make this go smoother when grinding for good parts.
Sorry for the lag. Noticed I sort the parts inside the GUI loop and not before. Made a CRQ.

Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
Sorry for the lag. Noticed I sort the parts inside the GUI loop and not before. Made a CRQ.
Would it also fix the trading re-sort? It's annoying to click "Buy one" and have the item move away from your cursor because of the sorting change. If you're in a habit of mass clicking, you end up with one useful cargo/item and a few useless.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Would it also fix the trading re-sort? It's annoying to click "Buy one" and have the item move away from your cursor because of the sorting change. If you're in a habit of mass clicking, you end up with one useful cargo/item and a few useless.
Yes.
That one took me a while but after digging in Renpy Screen ui calls I _finally_ solved the mega annyoing "viewport scroll revert" issue when working with longer item lists in the GUI ( ).
The jumpy trade behavior is related to that / will also be fixed by that.
Will be in V0.7, as I didn't want to risk V0.6 integrity last minute.

Zellgoddess

May 11, 2017
O sweet, thanks guess n then. Or well I'll see in .6 if it still lags or not. Seriously at 1k parts it almost crashed the game.

Speaking of parts. Currently you need no system and parts to pick up salvage. I take it somewhere along the line your going to add the salvage systems for after combat loot but mainly for that junkyard on the map.

I might suggest it be a good ideal for a different type of mini game in the junkyard maybe a good time for that throw back to princess, were the junkyard is guarded and you have to avoid the guards to pick up scrap.

I really hope this game ends up with a lot more mini games then princess had, plus the potential for a lot of achievement grinding, like making a perfect bot, obtaining outstanding scores in the mini games, maxing out stats on your crew, n much more.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
O sweet, thanks guess n then. Or well I'll see in .6 if it still lags or not. Seriously at 1k parts it almost crashed the game.

Speaking of parts. Currently you need no system and parts to pick up salvage. I take it somewhere along the line your going to add the salvage systems for after combat loot but mainly for that junkyard on the map.

I might suggest it be a good ideal for a different type of mini game in the junkyard maybe a good time for that throw back to princess, were the junkyard is guarded and you have to avoid the guards to pick up scrap.

I really hope this game ends up with a lot more mini games then princess had, plus the potential for a lot of achievement grinding, like making a perfect bot, obtaining outstanding scores in the mini games, maxing out stats on your crew, n much more.
The Precursor Parts in the Junkyard need to be hard earned.... ;)

Meet a Precursor Guardian (Turret) and a Precursor Hiveling (Coming in V0.7)

A031F3AF-C894-4CCD-8942-1FF380CC8B70.png F6322D02-FBD9-4DBD-AA68-B74897E5DEF6.png

As to content, queued minigames are hacking (like paradroid) and some sort of roguelike in Matrix Space, related to the hacking.

TheCragger

Aug 14, 2021
So, normally I wouldn't be into the style of the somewhat larger head to the body. But here it works, it's not jarringly over done. Also, FINALLY! There is a game that involves having a crew/harem that you can actually control their attire to the point of blatant exposure, nude, and apparently something kinky. I had been waiting for that for a long time with Solarion Project to the point I'm kinda expecting it never to happen.

The gameplay loop isn't horrendous. In terms of grind it's enjoyable and the space battles actually have tactics. I guess my only wish would be that one of the crew we can pickup is more curvier in the chest, hips, butt, and belly you know real voluptuous not bimbo. But even if that doesn't happen I still really enjoyed what is here. It parodies a lot of 90s-00s sci-fi in a good way, not being too campy.

Nopenopeno

Jul 27, 2018
So, story time (it will relate to the game in the end). I dated a woman years back who was quiet, petite and had a genius IQ. Her every day demeanor was very proper, humble and rational... but when you got her in bed, she was a screamer! Like almost to a turn off level. I gently brought it up to her once and told her that if it was for my sake, she could reign it in a little, lol. She told me it was absolutely NOT for my sake, that she could hardly help it and it was horribly embarrassing for her. We found a happy medium, but I'm hoping it is similar to this when we finally hook up with T'ris. The logical, contained, strict woman is utterly uncontaminated, can barely keep control of herself and acts embarrassingly overboard, lol. Just a thought that entertains me, but thought I'd throw it out there.

Reactions: Sean MacDonald

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Good game, has promise.

One question, I read the walkthrough, cannot find V at all, any help :( :D

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Good game, has promise.

One question, I read the walkthrough, cannot find V at all, any help :( :D
You brought the life pod on board, that's 'V', you find her in the 'Space Anomaly'. Then you feed her energy pods after you start dreaming abut her. Once she escapes the pod, you can't find her yet as it's not implemented in the game.

Reactions: brittC25

klokan99

Dec 26, 2019
I'm on Mysterious crate. What is the location of the crate? Can't seem to find it. I already have the Voronian Vortex in my inventory, but when I go back to Ylyee, I tell he that I still didn't find it.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
So, story time (it will relate to the game in the end). I dated a woman years back who was quiet, petite and had a genius IQ. Her every day demeanor was very proper, humble and rational... but when you got her in bed, she was a screamer! Like almost to a turn off level. I gently brought it up to her once and told her that if it was for my sake, she could reign it in a little, lol. She told me it was absolutely NOT for my sake, that she could hardly help it and it was horribly embarrassing for her. We found a happy medium, but I'm hoping it is similar to this when we finally hook up with T'ris. The logical, contained, strict woman is utterly uncontaminated, can barely keep control of herself and acts embarrassingly overboard, lol. Just a thought that entertains me, but thought I'd throw it out there.
If she is modeled after T'Pol or any Vulcanion it's actually more around the Level of being total Nymphos when they loose it... even in the normal Star Trek you never wanted to meet an unhibited Vulcan as they fuck you to death and/or eat you.
I'm on Mysterious crate. What is the location of the crate? Can't seem to find it. I already have the Voronian Vortex in my inventory, but when I go back to Ylyee, I tell he that I still didn't find it.
Navigation Point 75

Reactions: klokan99

Nopenopeno

Jul 27, 2018
If she is modeled after T'Pol or any Vulcanion it's actually more around the Level of being total Nymphos when they loose it... even in the normal Star Trek you never wanted to meet an unhibited Vulcan as they fuck you to death and/or eat you.
I vote for less accurate lore, and more fun parady.

Harabec

Nov 11, 2019
how do you actually get your character to drink alcohol. I can put the item in selector, but i cant click on myself.

Harabec

Nov 11, 2019
Also the gallery entries for leila seem bugged. It doesnt matter how many times i visit her or tip her or how much i tip her. Nothing ever happens, and gallery images never fill in.

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
how do you actually get your character to drink alcohol. I can put the item in selector, but i cant click on myself.
In Capt cabin. Put drink on selector, then click the glass of water on the desk (passes time, 1hr, if you don't have item on selector)
Also the gallery entries for leila seem bugged. It doesnt matter how many times i visit her or tip her or how much i tip her. Nothing ever happens, and gallery images never fill in.
That won't happen until after enough progress with T'ris. Need that event to get to blowjobs, iIrc.

Reactions: Harabec

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Artstyle is beautiful, but no animations? :/
There are a bunch on the cutscenes and gallery but not in the character sprites.

In v6 there are animated repair spots, might add some other anims for ambience (lava lamp, ...)

Reactions: Test279
4.30 star(s) 40 Votes