4.30 star(s) 40 Votes

ditropya112

Aug 11, 2018
how do I get my Hands on an AI core
By performing combat missions.

you can cet these at the priate outpost.
you need to talk to Vigo

if you have completed the pritate oupost quest.
and pick up the loot of the killed ships.

Brigand, Level 2Loot: AI-Cores (13%), Crates, Rare Crates, Level 2 Weapons, Neutronic Torpedo

Executor, Level 3Loot: AI-Cores (25%), Mil Crates, Rare Crates, Up to Level 3 Shields, Weapons & TorpedoesDeploys Seeker Drones

Krell Lasher, Level 3Loot: AI-Cores (25%), Mil Crates, Rare Crates, Up to Level 3 Shields, Weapons & Torpedoes, SlavesDeploys Seeker Drones!

Swarm Scout, Level 3Loot: AI-Cores (50%), Alien Artifacts, Nano PodsUp to swarms of 5, Usually appear in open space with little cover

i hope i informed you enough

J_M

Oct 8, 2017
Bounty Missions lvl 2+.
Note: avoid lvl 4. missions if your gear is not "quantum" quality
The drop rate for lvl 2 is mediocre but you'll get some AI cores

Nopenopeno

Jul 27, 2018
Not finding my multiverse inventory. Put the multiverse_pod.json file in the "appdata/yadda yadda/ SpaceJourneyX" folder as instructed. Started new game, advanced to day 30 and found 2 of each item, instead of the 16 of each I stored, plus Bot. Is there a particular place in-game I need to go to find these items?

EDIT: Found it. Thought it would go straight to my inventory, hadn't flown out into space yet. Had a lot more room that I predicted too.

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Not finding my multiverse inventory. Put the multiverse_pod.json file in the "appdata/yadda yadda/ SpaceJourneyX" folder as instructed. Started new game, advanced to day 30 and found 2 of each item, instead of the 16 of each I stored, plus Bot. Is there a particular place in-game I need to go to find these items?
You sure your spaceship inventory was empty ad big enough to fit all the stuff you wanted to load aboard?

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
GAME.ship.loadWare("ITMCandle")
do not work
Thats because Candles are not cargo but personal items
Maybe I mistyped it (did I give above cheat?)

Personal items are : GAME.mc.addItem("ITMCandle")

mega113

May 23, 2020
By performing combat missions.

you can cet these at the priate outpost.
you need to talk to Vigo

if you have completed the pritate oupost quest.
and pick up the loot of the killed ships.

Brigand, Level 2Loot: AI-Cores (13%), Crates, Rare Crates, Level 2 Weapons, Neutronic Torpedo

Executor, Level 3Loot: AI-Cores (25%), Mil Crates, Rare Crates, Up to Level 3 Shields, Weapons & TorpedoesDeploys Seeker Drones

Krell Lasher, Level 3Loot: AI-Cores (25%), Mil Crates, Rare Crates, Up to Level 3 Shields, Weapons & Torpedoes, SlavesDeploys Seeker Drones!

Swarm Scout, Level 3Loot: AI-Cores (50%), Alien Artifacts, Nano PodsUp to swarms of 5, Usually appear in open space with little cover

i hope i informed you enough
I have found that if you do a couple of smuggling jobs you get to deal with the weapons dealer and get better weapons to enable you to do bounty jobs

Nopenopeno

Jul 27, 2018
Possible bug: After selecting Day 30, I could npt buy the "Racy Uniform" from Shady, only the "Revealing", which the engineer would not wear yet.

Reactions: yv0751

jokermon

May 31, 2020
For those of us playing the V.07 beta, is there any strategy or trick to winning the Precursor fight?
Also, if we have rare bot crates, will Nimhe make superior Type J's?
I'm really enjoying this game, despite the Wreck Field difficulties. Thanks for making it!

Last edited:
Reactions: yv0751

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
For those of us playing the V.07 beta, is there any strategy or trick to winning the Precursor fight?
Also, if we have rare bot crates, will Nimhe make superior Type J's?
I'm really enjoying this game, despite the Wreck Field difficulties. Thanks for making it!
I went best with six tier 3 torpedos, hiding behind the debris in the center and ignoreing those mobile drones... haveing Pulse Engine MK II fully equiped with +1 AP chips is also a must

Reactions: jokermon

Jimmy Stone

Apr 18, 2022
hi journey fans... i have a small question... at the beginning of the game u will find a poster. where is the right spot for this ??? thanx 4 info...

Use it on the engineroom terminal to hang it up on the pipe above (can be looked at afterwards)
THX, finally the Place was found and the Poster has been placed... :D THX

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
hi journey fans... i have a small question... at the beginning of the game u will find a poster. where is the right spot for this ??? thanx 4 info...
Use it on the engineroom terminal to hang it up on the pipe above (can be looked at afterwards)

4.30 star(s) 40 Votes