4.30 star(s) 41 Votes
Feb 13, 2022
For those of us playing the V.07 beta, is there any strategy or trick to winning the Precursor fight?
Also, if we have rare bot crates, will Nimhe make superior Type J's?
I'm really enjoying this game, despite the Wreck Field difficulties. Thanks for making it!
One thing I noticed in V.06 the torpedo's do splash damage to nearby ships so I get two or more to group up and blast the middle of 3 or either in a stack of two. Usually takes two of the top end torpedo's to destroy the group. I haven't played V.07 but I am sure that is still the case . yv0751 can chime in and verify. I found in dealing with the green ships to move as quickly to destroy one with the top end laser gun asap ignoring the seeker mines, then quickly turn to the second using the same strategy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gato21 and jokermon

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
One thing I noticed in V.06 the torpedo's do splash damage to nearby ships so I get two or more to group up and blast the middle of 3 or either in a stack of two. Usually takes two of the top end torpedo's to destroy the group. I haven't played V.07 but I am sure that is still the case . yv0751 can chime in and verify. I found in dealing with the green ships to move as quickly to destroy one with the top end laser gun asap ignoring the drones, then quickly turn to the second using the same strategy.
That is guaranteed to get you killed in the long run... one reason they deal splash damage is because Level 3+ Enemies deploy seeker mines that reduce even Qantum shields to shreds with 2 hits.. hit them with Torpedos when the mines are near them and you can take out both... or more... they can drop those mines so fucking fast sometimes

Reactions: Gato21 and jokermon

Prame

Sep 29, 2019
I like the game just like the last one.
Keep up the good work.

almost completed the gallery, but how do you get 'particular item from Nimhe's retrieval box' don't know how and where to find it.

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
I like the game just like the last one.
Keep up the good work.

almost completed the gallery, but how do you get 'particular item from Nimhe's retrieval box' don't know how and where to find it.
A you talking about the magazine issue? It's literally in a box that shows up in the room after you complete the infiltration robot mission. If I remember right, you unlock it the same way you messed with her restraints. It will will ask if you want to take it. Don't worry as there are no repercussions as of yet. You can get a scene if you "use" it on your bed.

Reactions: Nopenopeno

Nopenopeno

Jul 27, 2018
A you talking about the magazine issue? It's literally in a box that shows up in the room after you complete the infiltration robot mission. If I remember right, you unlock it the same way you messed with her restraints. It will will ask if you want to take it. Don't worry as there are no repercussions as of yet. You can get a scene if you "use" it on your bed.
Confirmed. Just completed that one last night.

Prame

Sep 29, 2019
I have the flyboy magazine vol. 1 you get in the beginning, but that doesn't unlock any scene.
also wich room do you mean I've looked everywhere but can't find it.
or is it something you have to do before you talk to Nimhe

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I have the flyboy magazine vol. 1 you get in the beginning, but that doesn't unlock any scene.
Yes.... return the box to her and she'll destroy any evidence... the only chance to save some of the treasure is by stealing it beforehand

Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
i reply too as may seem not clear enough last one, do not give back the box from infiltration before opening and taking flyboy special from it.
the box is on the floor on your bedroom, same one as that on inventory, use your command bracelet to open it.. by now seems to be the only way to get that pic on gallery, maybe in a future when nimhe is submisive enough may pose again for flyboy if you order her to.. as for all other crew members ?

or maybe she can find it hidden in your room and open a disciplinary action against her? hope to see that part soon also

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

Unlocked

Hi,
I completed the planning for V0.8 content today.

I also made some more bot shells, including the Krell Concubine, which I forgot in V0.7 (see screenshot). The bot valuation you see is from the economy overhaul (not fully balanced yet). Bots now tap out at around 3 mil, except for the infiltrator which can be about double.
Also ran into one more (minor) issue I had to fix in V0.7 EA2.
The Release will be posted tomorrow 24th until 12:00 GMT.
y.v.

jokermon

May 31, 2020
I went best with six tier 3 torpedos, hiding behind the debris in the center and ignoreing those mobile drones... haveing Pulse Engine MK II fully equiped with +1 AP chips is also a must
And done! Thanks, torpedoing the bosses first and quick is the way to go.
Now I have to figure out what to do with the stuff in the precursor bot crate...

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
And done! Thanks, torpedoing the bosses first and quick is the way to go.
Now I have to figure out what to do with the stuff in the precursor bot crate...
If you have a Precursor Cortical Unit it has a small empty field at the head area... you can use that to change designated functions... for example any Trait... like Nympho and Pervert, any Personality like compliend or any Character like Velorian Concubine

sweetit

Aug 17, 2020
That seems like a bug. Will be fixed in V0.7
Have you thought about a "bot show" event so we can keep and maintain high quality bots for prizes or like intractable events ??

galaxy with a pleasure palace or something

jokermon

May 31, 2020
I thought about the option to send them away to bot competitions with a chance for them to win prizes.
It would also be very cool if we could enter a sex arcade and sample the merchandise.
It would be extra cool if we could actually sample the bots we create.

Also, where do the Trait/Personality cubes go? I see no place to put them.
EDIT: Nvm, I figured it out.

Is there a cheat code for Precursor Bot crates? I had shitty luck and got no Precursor Cortexes.

Cheers, and thanks again for this awesome game.

Last edited:

Klabunzel

Apr 17, 2022
Is your pc performance still ok or does it get laggy?
The scrap all button is a good idea btw, added it to the list of v8
Hey,

If i open the "sell-window" my PC lags a little - but i run only Celerons.

Another "bug" and a Idea...
If you activate on one Bot "Hyper-Training" - all Bots show Hyper-Training Message.
And - if you click on The Promthium again it is used again... that should be blocked ?
Nice to have would be that similiar to the "green Autotraining-Cube" would change to yellow - or
an new Cube appears with any other color you like - so you can check with one blink which bots are on
Hypertraining.

Another one :
Perhaps you can have a Filter your Stock similiar to the "Basic" "SubPar"...
with "Arms" "Legs" "IQ Boosters" and so on ?

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Hey,

If you activate on one Bot "Hyper-Training" - all Bots show Hyper-Training Message.
And - if you click on The Promthium again it is used again... that should be blocked ?
Nice to have would be that similiar to the "green Autotraining-Cube" would change to yellow - or
an new Cube appears with any other color you like - so you can check with one blink which bots are on
Hypertraining.

Another one :
Since you place the Promethium and the A.I. cubes insde the botlab I always figured that the modes are activated for the lab on a set duration (one time use for the A.I. core).
You activate an improved training routine inside the Lab rather than with a single bot I mean

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
It would also be very cool if we could enter a sex arcade and sample the merchandise.
It would be extra cool if we could actually sample the bots we create.

Also, where do the Trait/Personality cubes go? I see no place to put them.
EDIT: Nvm, I figured it out.

Is there a cheat code for Precursor Bot crates? I had shitty luck and got no Precursor Cortexes.

Cheers, and thanks again for this awesome game.
After setting the junkyard levels to one non repeatable set per new star system it dawned on me that RNG for loot isn't a good idea in that case. E.g. you could be unlucky and end up with 3 nanite pods :)

V0.8 has loot tables for the Junkyard.

In the meantime: There is a cheat code.
GAME.ship.loadWare("ITMCrateBotsPre"). Use in moderation...

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Hey,

Hypertraining.

Another one :
Thanks for the info.
So I'll defer the effort of resizing all Botlib icons to native size for speed reasons as it seems tolerable even now with avg. hardware.

As to Hypertrain:
  • The Hypertrain mod is set for the lab not for the bot, so if you switch out bots it stays (until all 20s are used up).
  • If you click on Hypertrain one Prometium is "consumed" to charge the lab, so it is the correct mechanics I think.

The filters and QoL on the interface I'll update regularly. Will use the arms, legs, etc. filters in V0.8 if I can figure out a good UI that still fits them.

4.30 star(s) 41 Votes