VN Others Completed Space Love Delta [v1.1.0] [Kavorka Play]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

exonight

Sep 1, 2018
header.jpg

Overview:
When Major Tom is kidnapped, it’s up to you and the crew to infiltrate a mysterious and ancient alien complex in order to rescue him. The road is filled with puzzles and death traps, but with the help of your beautiful allies, you’ll be able to overcome any challenge!​

Thread Updated: 2019-11-13
Release Date: 2019-11-07
Developer: Kavorka Play
Censored: No
Version: 1.1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Mac: - - -

screenshot1.jpg screenshot2.jpg screenshot3.jpg screenshot8 (1).jpg screenshot4.jpg screenshot5.jpg screenshot6.jpg screenshot7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

frankieplz

Mar 17, 2019
Went through the program code to find binary answer. It's 31, you're supposed to count the number of 1s, not add the numbers together.

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
At no point in the game are you required to remember them to figure out who is compatible for a blood transfusion. A shame really, that could've been a fun puzzle.
Thank you. :)

How about active phrenology--changing the lumps on people's heads to change their character & motivations? Would that go over in Japan? :sneaky:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Your aunt? o_O

Um...is she hot? :p
She's got a nice personality...

She's absolutely awesome and has done a lot for me over the years, i'd have been lost without her ... nice things said she loves sweet things ... a lot.

Let's just say she's hasn't seen her feet for quite some time.

• Haha
Reactions: goobdoob

Horalover

May 7, 2017
Aw man. There's no sex scene with the mercenary girl? Lame.
Putting that aside, the game was somewhat mediocre. Puzzles weren't that fun (more of a bother if anything). You probably need to play through the entire game again 4 times, each time with a separate girl. If anyone ever bothers to do that, let me know.
As Siderophilia says in his review, the preview images give you all the fun CGs already. Overall, this game was meh and quite tedious. I can't really recommend it.
Better to try and check out the other game, Legend of Arcadieu, which was a bit more fun.

Reactions: Arthur45
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote