4.50 star(s) 39 Votes

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
I totally agree with you! Only few games have male protaganist who can gave love with furry girls and have family with kids with them. So this game is really unique. And I also hope that next one gonna be like this but maybe with more furry grils and different species but with such endings where we can see mc with his family and his hybrid kids)
Hope they go for animals that they havent used in SPs, like shark or wolf girls.

Reactions: frzkr98

dyra

Mar 20, 2018
Hope they go for animals that they havent used in SPs, like shark or wolf girls.
What they said so far is that humans and furry races will be more balanced, so we can expect more human girls than in SP, which is nice for me.
About the furry races they said they will work with new ones. For example, no cats but other felines are possible. So I'd say that both options you said are possible. But I really hope they don't go for bunnies or ponnies shit.

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
What they said so far is that humans and furry races will be more balanced, so we can expect more human girls than in SP, which is nice for me.
About the furry races they said they will work with new ones. For example, no cats but other felines are possible. So I'd say that both options you said are possible. But I really hope they don't go for bunnies or ponnies shit.
Why you dont like ponies and bunnies?

buddyman4925

Jan 31, 2018
whoever does upload the final version of the game, could you please also update the walkthrough if possible. That way it'd be easier to get all the scenes and such.

Reactions: Julia kujati

Katsuie

Oct 15, 2017
First off as you all know this marks the end of Space Paws. However, Taifun Riders Have stated they will be creating a new game. After a break of course! So here is the Final Version And Those Halloween Pics!
FINAL VERSION:
Halloween Pics Daki pumpkin lantern.jpg zoom1.jpg zoom2.jpg Daki no filters.jpg

Cheers!

buddyman4925

Jan 31, 2018
lol, now we just need a walkthrough to figure out how to get the final few cutscenes, everything else should be the same. But it does make me curious where they're gonna go from here.

AnonTheGreat

Dec 29, 2018
I hope the next protag is still a human. Hello from /trash/'s /hmofa/'s Smiley. I love this game to an extent for it having a humie protag.

4.50 star(s) 39 Votes