4.50 star(s) 39 Votes

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
The only scene which I am missing is Amber, don't know what the condition(s) for the scene is (are)...
The other new scenes should be obvious.

MTCF

Aug 31, 2017
The only scene which I am missing is Amber, don't know what the condition(s) for the scene is (are)...
The other new scenes should be obvious.
probably you have to the "meeting the queen" normal without the cheat of the bracelet..

just a maybe

rhaegon12

Aug 13, 2018
Is anyone else unable to have the H-scenes play? For me the screen just displays a loading screen with a spinning space paws logo and the word "loading..." underneath. Not sure what the issue is, but this is the first time something like this has happened to me and I've been playing every update for a year and a half now.

MTCF

Aug 31, 2017
Whatever happened to the other "positions" for the sex scenes, checked out bastet one and only got the holding her own legs

zeyd.eashan

Mar 19, 2019
Not sure if its a bug or i am doing something wrong but reloading other saves and going to the wpg girl seems to be bugging out.
for example her attire options and sex scene are allready unlocked without going through the minigame but doing so blackscreens you at the end

dyra

Mar 20, 2018
Not sure if its a bug or i am doing something wrong but reloading other saves and going to the wpg girl seems to be bugging out.
for example her attire options and sex scene are allready unlocked without going through the minigame but doing so blackscreens you at the end
Devs always warned that old saves may screw up your game.

zeyd.eashan

Mar 19, 2019
Devs always warned that old saves may screw up your game.
I strictly made fresh new saves from a new folder location for this game version though,i will try to tinker around with some earlier day saves to see if i can find whats causing it

jocoyo

May 9, 2018
Is anyone else unable to have the H-scenes play? For me the screen just displays a loading screen with a spinning space paws logo and the word "loading..." underneath. Not sure what the issue is, but this is the first time something like this has happened to me and I've been playing every update for a year and a half now.
Did you download the entire file? The folder containing all the H-scenes has to be in the same folder as the game itself

4.50 star(s) 39 Votes