4.50 star(s) 39 Votes

Monshiro

Feb 3, 2019
And now I play the waiting game for another save file upload since mine seems to have gotten deleted again somehow.....

FangOfDrknss

May 14, 2018
Good. It's beyond stupid that a couple of redditors got all butthurt that I dared to say, "It's nice to see a furry game make 100k a year", and that the art could have been better with that kind of money.

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Good. It's beyond stupid that a couple of redditors got all butthurt that I dared to say, "It's nice to see a furry game make 100k a year", and that the art could have been better with that kind of money.
Thats because you could say the same to games like SS but at least these devs not only updated frequently but now finished the game. So of the many patreons out there you deciding to pick on this mildly successful game.
Also the irony of you saying that while being fan of Honey Select games which makes enough money to pay for art or being so easy to put content every 2 weeks but they dont just to milk patreon.
You come off as an hypocrite.

Reactions: dyra and Wasey

antwany

Jul 11, 2019
Wow...its over? Ive been playing this game since like 0.01 when we barely even had the first planet.

Time flies
IKR, although in all fairness I came back in intervals, usually after every new planet or so, but it's finally finished. Wasn't expecting the harem ending, but I'm not complaining. ^^

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Edited save with all gallery scenes unlocked. See the OP for where to put the extracted .sol file.
This gallery open dont work properly its open only few scenes and images can please someone share complete save with all endings and gallery?

Totes_Adorbs

May 7, 2017
Damn, I guess I need to get into the hentai game business :3 I'll start with Stick Figures and shoot for 15k a year, hahahaha

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Thats because you could say the same to games like SS but at least these devs not only updated frequently but now finished the game. So of the many patreons out there you deciding to pick on this mildly successful game.
Also the irony of you saying that while being fan of Honey Select games which makes enough money to pay for art or being so easy to put content every 2 weeks but they dont just to milk patreon.
You come off as an hypocrite.

Ok I'll bite. What is SS?

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Ok I'll bite. What is SS?
Summertime Saga.
It makes the most money but somehow that made it so he updates less frequently, constantly redoes content, supposedly streamlined the art for quicker updates but it still takes a lot of time, hire an actual coder, etc.
Taifun Raiders is one of the few devs that actually looks like they put effort into the prodcut they are making and now completed a game.
That guy i quoted has posted here before, he apparently has a beef with these devs.

4.50 star(s) 39 Votes