4.50 star(s) 39 Votes

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Could someone tell me what are 10 epilogues contain ? I only know 7 : 5 main girls route and 2 harem route variation.
10 epilogues? But there is only 5 epilogues for each character and two harem endings and thats all. Or I miss something?

eelf

Nov 5, 2019
Wow, it's finally finished! The game that first sent me down the rabbit hole of h-games, and still one of my favorites! Good thing there's a harem ending, I can't pick a best girl.

Definitely look out for Taifun Game's next project, if they're sticking with this level of quality.

Check out the Dog Planet's castle on day 16 or 17 (not sure which anymore). You might find a certain royal assistant make a reappearance.
Thanks. it was 17 BTW

Reactions: Gabaw

Franziles

Oct 28, 2018
In the end i totally love this game and we all should take the idear of the harems/unionend that love is union the world, so make love spread love and no hate or war

redpup

Aug 9, 2017
This might sound dumb but does anyone have a tutorial to help download the game, im using windows 10

MadDany

Jul 9, 2017
Cannot seem to get the Harem Easter ending. Followed the walkthrough and everything and still nothing, slept repeatedly after getting all 7 scenes from the 3 easter egg girls yet Ginny doesn't appear. Do I need to do something extra after meeting the 3 easter egg girls? Is it because I got half of the scenes before getting the wish? Or If possible can someone give me a save right before getting the ending?

redpup

Aug 9, 2017
I have the 1.0 beta and i cant seem to get the second H scene with Maya, I did the first one and when I talk to her a second time we just shoot again?

4.50 star(s) 39 Votes