4.50 star(s) 39 Votes

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Tearain
You aren't using by chance several users? Maybe check the AppData folders from those, else I don't know where it gets saved, because the first screenshot proves that it does.

Reactions: XRealX

drkshdwlrd

Jul 14, 2018
Does anyone know the name of the song that plays in the bar, or a similar one? I heard it and was immediately reminded of a song that sounds almost the same but with more prominent sax.

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
Download this:

Open the flashplayer_32_sa.exe and drag the SWF file into it.

Next time use the exe version if you're on windows. You just open it and it works.
If you have a shortcut to the Standalone Flashplayer on your desktop, you can drag/drop the .swf file onto the shortcut, and it will launch game inside FlashPlayer

It says I cant open file with 7zip
Update your version of 7Zip

Reactions: XRealX

dyra

Mar 20, 2018
Does anyone know what news appeared on the authors website on "Patreon" after November 14th?
They posted some characters concepts, likely for the new game. One of the girls has horns (succubus or monster girl, not sure) and the other pics are hairstyles for the main character and one of the girls. Not much more so far.
I'm expecting they should go back to work at some point of January. At least that's what they said

4.50 star(s) 39 Votes