4.50 star(s) 39 Votes

Havoc W

Wolf of F95zone
Donor
Mar 19, 2018
If anyone is interested in all the HD files for the final version of the game, you can find them here:

- - - -

Last edited by a moderator:

UsagiSabita

Aug 10, 2017
Glad to see this ended up finished and was as good as it was. It's nice to see what is somewhat a visual novel with puzzle and adventure elements with choice. And to have actual animated H-scenes is pretty rare . I do wish that the H-scenes had been pov though.

Dashergame

Feb 3, 2019
View attachment 601850

Yiff.party hadn't uploaded a Taifun Rider post in over a month, so I figured that I may as well make a pledge. Probably gonna post the $10.00 posts and below on yiff.party soon. Taifun makes like 15 thousand a month so I don't really feel bad. (Maybe a bit though cause I like their work.)
you are one of the heroes that we need during quarantine

dyra

Mar 20, 2018
Taifun makes like 15 thousand a month so I don't really feel bad. (Maybe a bit though cause I like their work.)
you're wrong. with space paws these guys were around 9k and about 2100 patrons and right now they're hidding they income but they have around 1500 patrons. So they've lost a 30% of their support for not milking patrons. that's why even though I personally enjoy yiff.party updates I'm against doing that. cuz I personally think that these guys deserve more.

yiff shows that the last post was uploaded a day ago but i cant see any new posts
Same here.

Could you upload the Development Diary as well, please?
hahaha, ok you win

Development Diary #52

Tayfun.jpg

Hi guys! Here it is a quick development feed just to keep you informed:

STATUS OF THE UPDATE

Characters: 5 done out of 5

Characters Animations: 3 out of 4

Backgrounds: 5 out of 6

H-scenes: 2 out of 2* (finishing final touches tbh)

Story scripts: done and proofread.

Interface elements: Dialogue Interface done. Buttons not made yet.

Main Menu: Not yet

Battle System: We've tried several mechanics considering pros and cons. With the chosen option we're midway in terms of code.

So as you see, we're quite close. As usual we won't give you a release date, but we can tell you that it would be quite strange if May ends and there's no release yet. Could it be sooner than that? Yes. We really think that at some point of April or May it should be ready.

We want the first release to look good from the start. There's only one first impression :) but we don't want to delay the release just polishing and polishing because probably the most of you are pretty curious about this new project and want to take a look as soon as possible.

Soon we'll give you more details and some considerations to take into account before playing the first alpha .For example, you won't find any furry girl yet, but don't worry! There will be, and soon. Probably around 4 furry girls (like Space Paws) but with more human/hybrid content :)

Now that I think of... which is your favourite furry race, guys? To be honest, the races are already pretty decided, but we'd like to know if you could miss some. I'd say that the race is not as important as the fact that the girl is pretty and well designed. But it's just my opinion and I'd like to know yours.

Take care guys! And we won't accept COVID girl comissions, sorry! :p

P.S: Another fan art from our patron and friend Plague Storm.

Dashergame

Feb 3, 2019
you're wrong. with space paws these guys were around 9k and about 2100 patrons and right now they're hidding they income but they have around 1500 patrons. So they've lost a 30% of their support for not milking patrons. that's why even though I personally enjoy yiff.party updates I'm against doing that. cuz I personally think that these guys deserve more.

Same here.

hahaha, ok you win

Development Diary #52

View attachment 602218

Hi guys! Here it is a quick development feed just to keep you informed:

STATUS OF THE UPDATE

Characters: 5 done out of 5

Characters Animations: 3 out of 4

Backgrounds: 5 out of 6

H-scenes: 2 out of 2* (finishing final touches tbh)

Story scripts: done and proofread.

Interface elements: Dialogue Interface done. Buttons not made yet.

Main Menu: Not yet

Battle System: We've tried several mechanics considering pros and cons. With the chosen option we're midway in terms of code.

So as you see, we're quite close. As usual we won't give you a release date, but we can tell you that it would be quite strange if May ends and there's no release yet. Could it be sooner than that? Yes. We really think that at some point of April or May it should be ready.

We want the first release to look good from the start. There's only one first impression :) but we don't want to delay the release just polishing and polishing because probably the most of you are pretty curious about this new project and want to take a look as soon as possible.

Soon we'll give you more details and some considerations to take into account before playing the first alpha .For example, you won't find any furry girl yet, but don't worry! There will be, and soon. Probably around 4 furry girls (like Space Paws) but with more human/hybrid content :)

Now that I think of... which is your favourite furry race, guys? To be honest, the races are already pretty decided, but we'd like to know if you could miss some. I'd say that the race is not as important as the fact that the girl is pretty and well designed. But it's just my opinion and I'd like to know yours.
Take care guys! And we won't accept COVID girl comissions, sorry! :p

P.S: Another fan art from our patron and friend Plague Storm.
We appreciate your help, we need the h-scenes, btw
do you know what's wrong with yiff??

Reactions: georgemak1000000
4.50 star(s) 39 Votes