4.50 star(s) 39 Votes

dyra

Mar 20, 2018
so,which one of them are virgin??how many guy they fuck with:ROFLMAO:
Siaren is the virgin. Her H-scenes on dates are basically sex without penetration

I think it is kind of sad that Bast is the only girl who didn't get an actual sex scene (penetration, not foreplay). I don't mean that the harem scene is bad, it's just sad that she is the only exception...
Me too. I really miss one H-scene only with her. If I remember well, the most of the Harem animations are comissions, and Bast with Alison one are one of them. But I guess that it makes sense, as Bast openly says that she prefer girls than boys. Maybe Ginny is bisexual and Bast lesbian?

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
Yeah how do you even unlock the harem scenes? Seriously, I tried and tried but it won't work....
the walkthrough on main thread already update...check it out...last page...2 harem scenarios...one for main girls, other for easter egg girls...

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
I thought of a way that you could keep getting that sweet Patreon cash even after 1.0 is done... and do it pretty much forever, and without ripping people off. How? Expansion Packs. Let people submit art for new characters (they can do it themselves, steal it from e621 or whatever) and, for a price, offer to write & animate that character into an add-on module. Pick one character per month (or whatever you feel like you can handle as a workload), $1 to vote, $10 to make a submission. It would be like Playboy back in the day - Furry Playmate of the Month. With "free mode" running you could rack up new locations, planets and (of course) new girls potentially forever. And again, no one would feel ripped off in the least & you'd have job security for life.

Seriously, think about it. I could work. SpacePaws could turn into an endless adventure - literally.
if there's no ending...why we have to play it to begin with?...we play every games because we want to see a story...a beginning and the end...if there's no ending, people will get bored...and leave just like those online games on market...

Shadowrico333

Jan 29, 2018
On Windows saves are in "C:\Users\*Username*\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\*random numbers and letters*\localhost\*path to game directory*\Space Paws 1.0 EXE\Space Paws (1.0).exe\". Tested moving both saves and gallery to a different computer and everything works fine. Full Gallery file attached, just extract "SP_gallery.sol" into the folder mentioned above and run the game.

CtrlTab

Feb 24, 2018
On Windows saves are in "C:\Users\*Username*\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\*random numbers and letters*\localhost\*path to game directory*\Space Paws 1.0 EXE\Space Paws (1.0).exe\". Tested moving both saves and gallery to a different computer and everything works fine. Full Gallery file attached, just extract "SP_gallery.sol" into the folder mentioned above and run the game.
For MAC it is ~/Library/Preferences/Macromedia/Flash Player/#SharedObjects/*random numbers and letters*/localhost/
Just drop and replace

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
View attachment 351289

Sorry, you were saying something...?
that is not what i means...every franchise have a ending after the main char sold his/her problem...after that ending they will make the sequel...which base on the previous events...even Game of thorn had ending for every volume they release...also does this game, he can make Space Paws 2 sequel of Space Paws 1 ... even TV series have the ending for every season they come with.

Reactions: lTTMl

dyra

Mar 20, 2018
Even I prefer games with endings....what it really matters it that the film/game/thing has good closure.

And damn TAIFUN Space Paws has it! Those endings...

Again, hitting where it hurts. MA HART MA SOUL

4.50 star(s) 39 Votes