rhrkrhh

Jun 18, 2021
I used the setup.exe but after replacing Sara.EXE with the the crack I can’t get the program to start, can I have some help with a more in depth guide or a fully installed copy via Mega or something? Thanks in advance.

DDRgenosse

Jul 23, 2019
I tried following the instructions but I just got this error. I've used unrar with Japanese encoding just in case so it's not a problem with extracting. Why is the crack 4MB but the original is 4 times more? ANSI text is changed to unicode is apparently the error message. SpacePireateSara.PNG

Philroy

Mar 23, 2019
I tried following the instructions but I just got this error. I've used unrar with Japanese encoding just in case so it's not a problem with extracting. Why is the crack 4MB but the original is 4 times more? ANSI text is changed to unicode is apparently the error message. View attachment 2834074
I got this same error. I also tried a crack from ryuugames which wound up with the exact same error. Has anybody figured out a fix for this?

Reactions: DDRgenosse

Card's Gamble

Oct 1, 2022
So for any of those who have the short cut set up, right click it open file location then take the copied Crack sara file and replace the one in the game directory.

• Wow
Reactions: DDRgenosse

DDRgenosse

Jul 23, 2019
So for any of those who have the short cut set up, right click it open file location then take the copied Crack sara file and replace the one in the game directory.
I got it to work, don't copy the savedata folder that has krenvprf.kep and krkr.console. Install it under C drive. and follow your instructions.
I wasn't able to get it to work otherwise.

Reactions: Eponymous_01

Elsanor

Sep 23, 2018
Can we have an in-depth instruction of how to extract and run this game?

From what I understood so far
Install the file and extract it. Run the set up program for the game. Then move the sara.exe in the folder 'Crack' back into where the files are extracted.

As with a lot of people complaining, I too suffer the problem with errors showing in my screen

Plugins.link("addFont.dll");
Plugins.link("fstat.dll");

System.setArgument("-fontcharset", "DEFAULT_CHARSET");

var dirlist = Storages.dirlist(System.exePath + "fonts/");
for (var i = 0; i < dirlist.count; i++) {
if (dirlist == "./" || dirlist == "../") {
continue;
}
if (dirlist.indexOf(".ttf") == -1 && dirlist.indexOf(".otf") == -1) {
continue;
}
var path = System.exePath + "fonts/" + dirlist;