Sarge6669

May 12, 2020
is there a way to change stats in the console menu?? im starting a fresh playthrough and dont wanna grind stats.

Rand86

Oct 6, 2020
¿Alguien tiene idea de por qué cuando guardo un juego no veo la imagen del juego que guardo?
English pls.
Simplemente porque el dev decidió no agregar esa opción. Una mala decisión desde mi punto de vista, pero ni que hacer.

N14_

Apr 3, 2020
Is there any way to do the quick time events in the Android version?
Because I'm trying to save Sarah and the game says I'm supposed to press a key on my non existing Keyboard

Reactions: _FUZE_
Mar 17, 2021
Is there any way to do the quick time events in the Android version?
Because I'm trying to save Sarah and the game says I'm supposed to press a key on my non existing Keyboard
I'm not sure if this was fixed, but earlier in the thread it was an issue that was brought up and, at that time, you couldn't.

Reactions: N14_

killerboy15

Aug 4, 2019
My game crashes during the first dream sequence , does it have something to do with me running it on windows 7?

Ausdric

May 16, 2018
This took me a while but I edited the file so that you should be able to have access to all the images in the gallery (what I am assuming is the one at the bottom left menu). Mind you I made this since I myself had struggled to find a certain ending even with the guide from the website. Also, this will only be a one-off thing so if this game gets updated fixing bugs and adding some new stuff that was missed, with the file no longer working for that version, I might or might not come back to make a new one who knows.

edit: I say comeback since I am not a regular person on this site. Also if anyone can either the author or someone here, can you make a gallery with all the scenes from the game rather than only the ending, it would be appreciated.

Also if the author reads this, I love your game since it's so expansive and the fetish is something that a select few would enjoy, but it's due to this expansive game that one would be worried that they missed any sort of scenes. Mind you if someone normal did get the ending they would have already seen it all but there is no guarantee with a small doubt in the back of their heads

Last edited:

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
This took me a while but I edited the file so that you should be able to have access to all the images in the gallery (what I am assuming is the one at the bottom left menu). Mind you I made this since I myself had struggled to find a certain ending even with the guide from the website. Also, this will only be a one-off thing so if this game gets updated fixing bugs and adding some new stuff that was missed, with the file no longer working for that version, I might or might not come back to make a new one who knows.

edit: I say comeback since I am not a regular person on this site. Also if anyone can either the author or someone here, can you make a gallery with all the scenes from the game rather than only the ending, it would be appreciated.

Also if the author reads this, I love your game since it's so expansive and the fetish is something that a select few would enjoy, but it's due to this expansive game that one would be worried that they missed any sort of scenes. Mind you if someone normal did get the ending they would have already seen it all but there is no guarantee with a small doubt in the back of their heads
Greetings, thank you for the feedback, and for the work done, perhaps it is necessary for someone. Right now I'm completely focused on working on a new project and setting up irl, so I'm unlikely to return to this game, if there is something, it's more like a sequel. Because initially I drew by hand, even without a graphics tablet. Although Renpy is a very flexible and convenient engine for creating such projects.

Reactions: colifa and Ausdric
3.20 star(s) 29 Votes