Ausdric

May 16, 2018
Greetings, thank you for the feedback, and for the work done, perhaps it is necessary for someone. Right now I'm completely focused on working on a new project and setting up irl, so I'm unlikely to return to this game, if there is something, it's more like a sequel. Because initially I drew by hand, even without a graphics tablet. Although Renpy is a very flexible and convenient engine for creating such projects.
Understandable, so I won't rush you to release anything of the sort. Honestly the fact that you are still responding to the forums even with it being done is still nice to know. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
Understandable, so I won't rush you to release anything of the sort. Honestly the fact that you are still responding to the forums even with it being done is still nice to know. Thank you for taking the time to read this.
I try to answer everyone where they mention me) The new game is already on f95zone, but since it is not on android and on the RPGMaker engine, it is less successful.

Reactions: Ausdric

Ausdric

May 16, 2018
I try to answer everyone where they mention me) The new game is already on f95zone, but since it is not on android and on the RPGMaker engine, it is less successful.
I think it's best to give it a bit. Honestly, most good games I found had already improved on the amount of content added so it might blow up once it gets later in the version. Additionally, you already have a following from this game so people might check it out when they can if they like one. Lastly, it's best to update as often as you can (not spam it with irrelevant updates btw, or that I am asking you to rush as a masterpiece cant be made if it's rushed or even asked you to release a bug-filled game (i mean it can have bugs just not major ones mostly as minor as you can)), so that it stays more relevant to people mind more often.

Edit: I don't think it being on android is too much of a problem or something to be worried about since most of the games here don't support android but still can get a following

Reactions: UBAREFEET

Malgi

May 16, 2020
Not sure if someone asked but will there be any uptades to walkthrough? (There is to version 0.83 or something like that)

Also thanks for such a good game.:)

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
Not sure if someone asked but will there be any uptades to walkthrough? (There is to version 0.83 or something like that)

Also thanks for such a good game.:)
Walkthrough was written by one of the players, and now I'm definitely not going to do it. You can try a new game, an update should be released this month.

Mar 11, 2021
Вопрос, есть ли консольные команды? Очень-очень прошу!
UPD хахаха, коды оказывается проще, чем казалось. Спасибо за то, что можно догадаться.
Хотелось бы меньше футанарей. почему их так много...

Whitemane

Dec 27, 2020
I played once and got ending where my character escaped with lilith as slave but question, some voice blocked game with asking password. Where i can find it?

Могу так и так прочитать, как удобнее вам ответить дамы и господа.

Korbe

Dec 12, 2019
Have you ever pressed V & tried to play this with the audio reader on?
it says IMAGE BG NOT FOUND after EVERY SENTENCE!
anytime i click on anything i hear image bg not found OVER & OVER & OVER!
what a JOkE!! i can't play this! please fix this issue cus it does look interesting but it is unplayable with the voicce on
and i'm NOT reading it myself, i'm a slow reader!

Saman78

Oct 9, 2020
How to solve the plate puzzle? Even with all the clues, I'm only halfway to the solution.
the site doesn't work anymore?

1708428651844.png

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 29 Votes